Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 1064 1065 1066 [1067] 1068 1069 1070 ... 1331
Author Topic: WIP Workshop  (Read 4627861 times)
superWaluigiSnarf
Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
« Reply #15990 on: August 19, 2014, 03:41:14 PM »

Leaving this here, for those who don't know what the grey shape is behind him, it's a certain punching bag, and don't worry, it's not in the actual import, left it there in this pic so you guys will understand what this little item hack is. Cool

Also rig is stupid and lazy so his face stretches when punched, it's not bizarre or anything, but to be fair, only 3 bones that are almost ontop of each other, would have to do major bone editing to get a serious rig out of this guy. Wink

Now I can finally punch that darned owl after all of his nonstop talking in Ocarina of Time.

StupidMarioFan1
Angel Kitten

Not as active as I used to be.

• Awards Star Hacker RAGE!! Super Saiyan Topic >9000

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #15991 on: August 19, 2014, 04:35:37 PM »

Now I can finally punch that darned owl after all of his nonstop talking in Ocarina of Time.
    Exactly the reaction I wanted from this. Cheesy

I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

SonicUnderground316
    Lol Kitten

Afraid my dear? There nothing to be afraid of ...

• Awards Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #15992 on: August 19, 2014, 09:36:51 PM »

Here's a model you don't run across everyday:

I rarely work with Falco models, so here goes! Grin

Damn that's awesome man ! First time i saw that model out of Starfox Adventure. you most be the first one who ripped it.

お前はもう死んでいる。

Bad Box Art Mega Man
    Keeper of the Gaming Universe
    Holy Kitten

What you call hacks, I call DLC.

• Awards Featured Pin Collector Heart Container PC Pro Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #15993 on: August 19, 2014, 09:45:38 PM »

Here's a model you don't run across everyday:

I rarely work with Falco models, so here goes! Grin

amazing model; who's he over?

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

SonicBrawler
    Magical Girl
    Overlord Kitten

Bae

• Awards Star Hacker Renowned Hacker Active Contributor Heart Container

« Reply #15994 on: August 19, 2014, 09:58:45 PM »

Ridley

Quotes:
    Not all people have the luxury of being able to buy things whenever they want.

Some people are barely scraping by in the economy.
    Modding has made you guys so spoiled.

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #15995 on: August 19, 2014, 10:09:37 PM »

Quick question, size mods desync wifi correct? Because of the renamed bone? Because it doesn't actually effect the hitboxes if I remember correctly, right?
    I'm asking so I know how I'm going to be doing Child Malon here.

Instead of the bucket of food that she has as an adult, she has a bottle of fresh Lon Lon Milk. Wink
    Also already made her recolors, they're the same as her adult recolors, you know, for consistency. lol

I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Kyouma
    Heroic Kitten

• Awards Star Hacker Renowned Hacker Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #15996 on: August 19, 2014, 10:18:02 PM »

I dont promess finishing this soon; Im busy at school so ill just work on it for like 30 minutes periods when I have no homuwork
    Gingishi's Remilia model is beautiful

the_randomizer
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Dedicated Hacker Ceiling Cat

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #15997 on: August 19, 2014, 10:27:47 PM »

Damn that's awesome man ! First time i saw that model out of Starfox Adventure. you most be the first one who ripped it.

I didn't rip it, but was on a site with free models for download, I have the link saved so I give the dude who extracted it credit, but I so want to rig is Grin

Iwvi
    Cronic Procrastinator
    Heroic Kitten

Temporarily retired

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Fiery Topic Renowned Hacker Star Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #15998 on: August 19, 2014, 11:25:26 PM »

A well done sizemod, shouldn't affect hitboxes. It'll as you said desync wi-fi.

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #15999 on: August 19, 2014, 11:30:36 PM »

Alrighty, that's what I figured but I wanted to make sure so I didn't make four versions instead of two because I wanted to make bone edits to make the hair rig better, so I guess that'll just be with the size mod, and then wifi one will not only have a huge Child Malon, but also hair rig won't be as great due to where it is in relation to her hair bones.

the_randomizer
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Dedicated Hacker Ceiling Cat

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #16000 on: August 19, 2014, 11:35:04 PM »

Falco in his normal form, I personally am not a big fan of the Brawl design, notably his hands/fingers, they just look to weird to me lol.

BlueBrain
    God Kitten

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Super Saiyan Topic >9000 Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #16001 on: August 20, 2014, 02:37:20 AM »

that sentence is a contradiction in itself...

if you size-mod a character, the hitboxes will adapt to it's new size, meaning that they will act different from a default costume, when playing online or reading replays, the game reads inputs, so if you take the modded costume away, the replay has certain inputs, that wouldn't work with a normal costume, and thus it desyncs, same on wifi, only that it's right away, because the other player's game is reading your input while it doesn't know that your character is a different size.

now, if you mean it'll mess up the hitboxes, as in, they'll be all over the place, then nah, it shouldn't happen as long as you leave the bone indexes untouched.

BlueBrain
    God Kitten

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Super Saiyan Topic >9000 Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #16002 on: August 20, 2014, 05:00:07 AM »

It is MY job to port this model due to the fact that I reserved it from StupidMarioFan1.

lol

Eternal Yoshi
    Heroic Kitten

Boss? Is that you?

• Awards KCMM Old Timer Super Saiyan Topic Active Contributor Former PMDT

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #16003 on: August 20, 2014, 05:02:23 AM »

that sentence is a contradiction in itself...

if you size-mod a character, the hitboxes will adapt to it's new size, meaning that they will act different from a default costume, when playing online or reading replays, the game reads inputs, so if you take the modded costume away, the replay has certain inputs, that wouldn't work with a normal costume, and thus it desyncs, same on wifi, only that it's right away, because the other player's game is reading your input while it doesn't know that your character is a different size.

now, if you mean it'll mess up the hitboxes, as in, they'll be all over the place, then nah, it shouldn't happen as long as you leave the bone indexes untouched.

Don't do bone mods. Some bones are used for more than one thing. More often than not, bone mods of some characters tend to mess with certain bones they shouldn't which can cause glitches with not only the camera(One of the RotNs are used for camera stuff), but collision detection as well(Yes the game uses specific bones for that and messing with those or their parents is never a good idea).

I remember deleting a certain very popular size mod of D3 long ago because his collision detection was bugging out with that skin, causing warping and sudden SDs from said warping.

nanobuds
    Overlord Kitten

• Awards Former PMDT Sniper Diamond in the Rough >9000

« Reply #16004 on: August 20, 2014, 06:12:27 AM »

It is MY job to port this model due to the fact that I reserved it from StupidMarioFan1.
    This made me laugh. A little. Kinda.

Pages:  1 ... 1064 1065 1066 [1067] 1068 1069 1070 ... 1331
    Print
    Jump to: