Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 1095 1096 1097 [1098] 1099 1100 1101 ... 1331
Author Topic: WIP Workshop  (Read 4596844 times)
JBG
Semi-Retired Crumudgeon
Special Access

• Awards Starstormer Super Saiyan Topic Renowned Hacker Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #16455 on: September 29, 2014, 04:38:53 PM »

It's not that LC lacks manners so much as it is that he has a great distaste for people who say things like that. To him it shows arrogance and some other rather unsavory words in other people.
    That's still no excuse for rudeness, and just because he has a low tolerance for those kinds of people doe not give him the right to make snide remarks like he did. There's a time and a place for everything, and LC needs to learn where those comment belong, and when to keep his mouth shut.

This is a place for constructive criticism, not for backhanded insults.

Bad Box Art Mega Man
    Keeper of the Gaming Universe
    Holy Kitten

What you call hacks, I call DLC.

• Awards Featured Pin Collector Heart Container PC Pro Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #16456 on: September 29, 2014, 05:21:23 PM »

i completely agree, but if there is a complaint, it'd best be discussed with an admin.

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

ShadowWolf
    Holy Kitten

Love Designing

• Awards Starstormer Super Saiyan Topic Pin Collector Heart Container

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #16457 on: September 29, 2014, 05:58:29 PM »

The thing about it is... If you have color in your name, you are in control of the world on this site. Doesn't matter if you're a 10 year old kid or a 40 year old adult, if you have color in your name, the power is yours Im srs here
    Total Sarcasm before admins go crazy
    Anyways, I like what everyone is doing in here. My only question is: Why is anime characters so popular for imports? It's been like that for a while so I might as well ask now

Ashley and Red
    Lol Kitten

AKA Mougeki Mero (Retired/Doing mods for Personal)

• Awards Heart Container >9000 Dedicated Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #16458 on: September 29, 2014, 06:09:59 PM »

Anime, japanese games and japanese song....basically japanese stuff, you mean. Yeah, that is a good question @ShadowWolf. I'd say because it is something different when compared to.other game.imports

KnightMario
    Holy Kitten

Nobody Important

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Good Citizen Warm Welcomer Pin Collector

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #16459 on: September 29, 2014, 06:38:57 PM »

The thing about it is... If you have color in your name, you are in control of the world on this site. Doesn't matter if you're a 10 year old kid or a 40 year old adult, if you have color in your name, the power is yours Im srs here
    Total Sarcasm before admins go crazy
    We do all have colour in our names, can't you see the blue?
    Total Sarcasm before ShadowWolf goes crazy

I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
    I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. Tongue

Kyouma
    Heroic Kitten

• Awards Star Hacker Renowned Hacker Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #16460 on: September 29, 2014, 06:44:46 PM »

Anyways, I like what everyone is doing in here. My only question is: Why is anime characters so popular for imports? It's been like that for a while so I might as well ask now
    woa, I think "popular" is a risky term to refer to anime imports; I would rather use the termn "infamous"

Raikrom
    Extreme Kitten

Red Bullet Desperado

• Awards Active Contributor

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #16461 on: September 29, 2014, 07:26:54 PM »

woa, I think "popular" is a risky term to refer to anime imports; I would rather use the termn "infamous"
    Dude, I loved that game.

But in all honesty some of them are pretty good for nonsense builds like Brawl Minus, I think the moe imports are the best for that stuff.

nanobuds
    Overlord Kitten

• Awards Former PMDT Sniper Diamond in the Rough >9000

« Reply #16462 on: September 30, 2014, 11:33:25 AM »

Soon... ish.

KTH
    French fries
    Special Access

• Awards Nintendo Revolution Team Heart Container Smash 3 Team >9000

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #16463 on: September 30, 2014, 11:51:01 AM »

Zelda look nice. Does he can crawl?

Nao-chan
    Collab Assassin
    Holy Kitten

That's what comes of under-estimating me.

• Awards Dedicated Hacker Famous Hacker Starstormer Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #16464 on: September 30, 2014, 12:16:58 PM »

OMG please. That just looks awesome Nano! You and Beyond did a good job on this.

WiFi Brawl FC:0606-0014-4748

You turned into a real boring [censored] while I was away. -Yoko

Hooray for surpassing 4000 downloads!! Thanks guys!

LC-DDM
    Not your average sprite!
    Special Access

Voted "Best Guest for Campfires".

• Awards Heart Container Good Citizen KCMM Veteran 128-bit Pro Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #16465 on: September 30, 2014, 12:33:05 PM »

I'm sorry, what? What is so criminal about the possibility of a fan model being better than the official? It can be done with enough work put it into it. For example: Project M's Ocarina of Time Link, that is the best model of OoT Link I've ever seen, even better than the 3ds and Melee models. Are they "Mole Convention 2014" for accomplishing such a task? Are you that [censored]ing dense?

...you're comparing a custom model to the original N64 version. What.

Okay, just for a minute, let's hop off Wonderland and fall ass-down onto the real world: Typical P:M shilling notwithstanding, any custom model can look better when the original is aesthetically lacking. You can't have a metric [censored]ton of detail working with limited hardware (in comparison to the hardware of today). For all intents and purposes, P:M Link has little to no differences when you compare him to 3DS Link. So what makes P:M Link better other than the fact it has the P:M sticker on it?

That's still no excuse for rudeness, and just because he has a low tolerance for those kinds of people doe not give him the right to make snide remarks like he did. There's a time and a place for everything, and LC needs to learn where those comment belong, and when to keep his mouth shut.

This is a place for constructive criticism, not for backhanded insults.

Well it's not a place for blind praise either, and yet that was definitely the case a few pages back. With all due respect, Majora, you know I'm not the type to pull punches when it comes to criticism, constructive or otherwise.

There's a "check your priviledge" joke in there somewhere.

Grammar is necessary. Butchering your language isn't. If you don't have time to correct yourself, I don't have time to read your post.
    Your compilation pack is as useless as your quest for approval, and I pity both.

Climaxing to a jump scare would be pretty great.

Ashley and Red
    Lol Kitten

AKA Mougeki Mero (Retired/Doing mods for Personal)

• Awards Heart Container >9000 Dedicated Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #16466 on: September 30, 2014, 03:43:01 PM »

something I am working on. I need to rig it better, as you can see,I just rigged her eft arm alongside the hair e.e Anyone is up to take the file and see wich is the vertice number? I can' do it, and I dont want freezes

ZX_BraveSol_ZX
    Supreme Kitten

Give them no quarter!

• Awards Heart Container Shadow the Pinhog B

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #16467 on: September 30, 2014, 06:09:20 PM »

...you're comparing a custom model to the original N64 version. What.

Where the [censored] did I mention the original N64 version? I was specifically comparing it to the Melee and the 3DS models

For all intents and purposes, P:M Link has little to no differences when you compare him to 3DS Link. So what makes P:M Link better other than the fact it has the P:M sticker on it?
    So a fully 3d modeled face on P:M's Link with the eyes and mouth being modeled separately (the 3ds model still just slaps a plain 2d texture for the eyes and mouth instead of being full 3d), more detail on the hair and Master Sword, and more polygons(the 3DS model still has some rough edges, and also those low poly arms look kinda "meh") = no differences?  Do I have to make a "Before and After" picture for you or something? The differences are not that hard to see. It seems you're the one who needs to get their eyes checked.

Typical P:M shilling notwithstanding
    (Oh and nice job trying to label me as a blind P:M fanboy, really helped your case there)

Well it's not a place for blind praise either, and yet that was definitely the case a few pages back. With all due respect, Majora, you know I'm not the type to pull punches when it comes to criticism, constructive or otherwise.
    There is a fine boundary between criticism, and being an ass. You clearly don't know where it is.
    « Last Edit: September 30, 2014, 06:11:08 PM by ZX_RendingSaber_XZ » Logged

Never underestimate the power of the ass.

Ricky (Br3)
    KC:MM Family JesterㅤThe Last One Here
    Administrator

• Awards KCMM Storyteller Decade Staff RAGE!! Warm Welcomer

« Reply #16468 on: September 30, 2014, 06:13:50 PM »

There is a fine boundary between criticism, and being an ass. You clearly don't know where it is.

>.>

<.<

Never underestimate the power of the ass.

*runs*

ㅤlㅤ

ㅤlㅤ

Oizen
    Global Moderator

Thanks

• Awards King for a Day 128-bit Core Gamer Ceiling Cat >9000

« Reply #16469 on: September 30, 2014, 07:55:07 PM »

This is 100% true.

If you have a colored name, especially a rad Purple name you can decide who lives and who dies.

Like if someone with a purple named came into this thread and told everyone to stop arguing over something so trivial like this, or else thered be warnings. You'd all have to listen to it.

Im serious. Stop.  Im srs here Its just a Link hack.
    « Last Edit: September 30, 2014, 07:56:05 PM by Oizen » Logged

Pages:  1 ... 1095 1096 1097 [1098] 1099 1100 1101 ... 1331
    Print
    Jump to: