Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 1239 1240 1241 [1242] 1243 1244 1245 ... 1331
Author Topic: WIP Workshop  (Read 4627555 times)
ZG
Mega Kitten

Squiddle Diddle

• Awards PC Core Gamer RAGE!! 128-bit Core Gamer Ceiling Cat

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #18615 on: April 13, 2015, 02:54:03 PM »

What's the texture format?
    CMPR. Is this the correct texture format for the Home-Run Bat item?

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

Not as active as I used to be.

• Awards Star Hacker RAGE!! Super Saiyan Topic >9000

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #18616 on: April 13, 2015, 07:30:20 PM »

CMPR. Is this the correct texture format for the Home-Run Bat item?
    What's the texture size? If it isn't 8bit (8, 16, 32, 64, 128, etc) textures look stretched on actual Wii's, not sure if that is the problem, but if it looks fine in BB but not ingame then that could be it.
    Also the Homerun bat uses CI8 but I'm assuming that you replaced the model so the game shouldn't be looking for texture pallets, unless you didn't replace the model, in which case the material is probably looking for a texture pallet. While you would think that the texture would just be black and white if it's missing a pallet, the game actually loads a random texture in its place. Tongue

I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Turb0k
    Supreme Kitten

Something Stupid

• Awards Featured Hot Topic Dedicated Hacker Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #18617 on: April 14, 2015, 11:34:02 AM »

Sure has been a while since I've shown some Airman progress, The belt and fan textures are just placeholders by the way. Again thanks to Velen, his advice has really been helping me mold this model into one of my favorite projects to date.

Kyouma
    Heroic Kitten

• Awards Star Hacker Renowned Hacker Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #18618 on: April 14, 2015, 04:14:16 PM »

I just hope the yellow parts are textured or get spec materials, apart from that, 10/10 would try to beat him and fail at it

ZG
    Mega Kitten

Squiddle Diddle

• Awards PC Core Gamer RAGE!! 128-bit Core Gamer Ceiling Cat

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #18619 on: April 14, 2015, 04:26:32 PM »

What's the texture size? If it isn't 8bit (8, 16, 32, 64, 128, etc) textures look stretched on actual Wii's, not sure if that is the problem, but if it looks fine in BB but not ingame then that could be it.
    Also the Homerun bat uses CI8 but I'm assuming that you replaced the model so the game shouldn't be looking for texture pallets, unless you didn't replace the model, in which case the material is probably looking for a texture pallet. While you would think that the texture would just be black and white if it's missing a pallet, the game actually loads a random texture in its place. Tongue
    I imported Robin's Levin Sword from Smash Wii U. The model loaded up fine in BB. I had also removed the pallets for the Home Run Bat. Did I need to leave the pallets there, or modify them in a way? I'll check the file to make sure its 8 bit.

Demon_of_Elru
    Mega Kitten

• Awards Fiery Topic Dedicated Hacker Famous Hacker Favorite'd

« Reply #18620 on: April 14, 2015, 09:19:33 PM »

Airman looks great so far keep up the good work.

iwantgames
    Lol Kitten

• Awards Star Hacker Active Contributor Super Saiyan Topic >9000

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #18621 on: April 16, 2015, 04:49:33 PM »

here's my first 100% custom model, still is a major WIP. pm roy head, hair, and headband are placeholders until I model my own

he doesn't have any textures applied or made yet. the seams on the gloves, kneepads, guards, etc are modeled on. other stuff like what's going on with the cape is shadows.

so he will take awhile to finish since i gotta map and texture from scratch

Nintendo ID: Iwantgames
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/IWantGames_IWG
    Facebook: Iwantgames Iwg
    Discord: Iwantgames

DSX8
    Stage/Character Importer
    Never Gonna Give You Up

meow~

• Awards Good Citizen >9000 King for a Day Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #18622 on: April 18, 2015, 02:57:54 PM »

I imported Robin's Levin Sword from Smash Wii U. The model loaded up fine in BB. I had also removed the pallets for the Home Run Bat. Did I need to leave the pallets there, or modify them in a way? I'll check the file to make sure its 8 bit.
    mirror the UV via material for the levin sword.

should be like this...
    Mirror
    Repeat

Follow me on facebook and Twitter!!!
    https://www.facebook.com/DMNSLYRX8              https://twitter.com/Demonslayerx8

3DS Friend Code: 0705-6436-8834              NNID: Demonslayerx8              PSN: Demonslayerx8

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #18623 on: April 18, 2015, 03:49:31 PM »

Going to be skipping Prom tonight, so I'm making a few imports to feel like I didn't waste not going (having more fun doing this than I probably would have going to a dance without a date).
    Working on Wii U Mario again, been putting him, Dr. Mario and Luigi off to work on other things, like New Super Mario 64 Bros Wii (replacing the models with Super Mario 64 models and edited ones to replace the others, been uploading some videos of that on my YouTube channel) for example, but I'm working on this game again.

Gonna have a few alternate costumes, Shadow Mario is one of them, and so is supermarioglitchy4. Removed the shine on his show because I couldn't make it look good, plus it's not one of those details that people care about, like the buttons having a reflection effect. lol

Backstory
    Based off one of the many hilarious moments in Mario & Luigi: SuperStar Saga, and apparently in a Mario comic that I never had the chance to read, I'm putting Luigi in Peach's dress. Over Peach because Luigi was wearing the dress to fool Bowletta & Fawful (and whoever it was in that Mario comic) so having him over Peach would make it better, plus he must've been able to replicate her voice exactly for Bowletta to not notice (ignoring the fact that only text boxes were used) so having Peach's voice wouldn't be too out of place.
    To avoid having to stretch his legs too much, I'm having him wear "stilts" where are six blocks, going to be using the textures from the Mushroomy Kingdom stage for those. Not much I can do about his size without bone edits, but I think most people would be more worried about the legs than shrinking the torso to be Luigi's actual size. Also I editing the breasts to make it look more "stuffed" to imply that Luigi had something in the dress to make it look less obvious that he wasn't Peach (he was covering his face so he must've looked pretty close otherwise lol). This isn't finished, but I wanted people to know that I was making this instead of just uploading it when done and having no one know about it.

I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Kyouma
    Heroic Kitten

• Awards Star Hacker Renowned Hacker Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #18624 on: April 18, 2015, 04:30:00 PM »

welp, my mario with madoka's dress wont be alone anymore lol

Raikrom
    Extreme Kitten

Red Bullet Desperado

• Awards Active Contributor

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #18625 on: April 18, 2015, 07:34:58 PM »

welp, my mario with madoka's dress wont be alone anymore lol
    If only there was someone in Homura's... Best girl.

Tabuu Forte Akugun
    Boss Kitten

Smash 4 Main: Bowser

• Awards Heart Container Famous Hacker Starstormer Super Saiyan Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #18626 on: April 18, 2015, 08:50:46 PM »

@SMF1: Wii U Mario is the actual model from SSB Wii U right?

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #18627 on: April 18, 2015, 09:30:18 PM »

@SMF1: Wii U Mario is the actual model from SSB Wii U right?
    Yep, and the hands are the Wii U ones as well, I mean this because a lot of importers like to use the original hands if the new ones are either about the same quality or are higher quality. I don't like doing that. lol Smiley

Tabuu Forte Akugun
    Boss Kitten

Smash 4 Main: Bowser

• Awards Heart Container Famous Hacker Starstormer Super Saiyan Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #18628 on: April 18, 2015, 09:42:45 PM »

Yep, and the hands are the Wii U ones as well, I mean this because a lot of importers like to use the original hands if the new ones are either about the same quality or are higher quality. I don't like doing that. lol Smiley

Niiice. Can't wait for him and other Wii U backports. Grin

Mansta8
    Lol Kitten

• Awards Stack Smash Team Favorite'd Famous Hacker Ceiling Cat

« Reply #18629 on: April 19, 2015, 07:46:01 PM »

Updating Hyrule Warriors Toon Link with new hair and a rigged scarf.

Pages:  1 ... 1239 1240 1241 [1242] 1243 1244 1245 ... 1331
    Print
    Jump to: