Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 1263 1264 1265 [1266] 1267 1268 1269 ... 1331
Author Topic: WIP Workshop  (Read 4599980 times)
Kyouma
Heroic Kitten

• Awards Star Hacker Renowned Hacker Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #18975 on: June 07, 2015, 05:40:46 PM »

this is the head I plan to use for Tharja, Ill give her all Zelda's expresions, but is it legit enough?

ZG
    Mega Kitten

Squiddle Diddle

• Awards PC Core Gamer RAGE!! 128-bit Core Gamer Ceiling Cat

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #18976 on: June 07, 2015, 06:06:59 PM »

Just when I think that my Octopus Dance Scuba Diver import is finally working, Brawl decides to crash when I try selecting Mario...

this is the head I plan to use for Tharja, Ill give her all Zelda's expressions, but is it legit enough?

If you make the skin slightly paler and eyelashes more subtle, then it should be good. Besides that, it could work as a convincing Tharja.

Kyouma
    Heroic Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #18977 on: June 07, 2015, 06:16:21 PM »

of course the skin matching is part of the plans, the question was basically for the model mesh itself

Rosetta-Hime
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Heart Container Dedicated Hacker >9000 Famous Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #18978 on: June 07, 2015, 06:41:13 PM »

I'd say give the mouth a natural frown, instead of a slight smile it has now. ZSS or Rosalina have a natural frown, so you could look at them to know what I mean.

Kyouma
    Heroic Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #18979 on: June 07, 2015, 09:04:59 PM »

I'd say give the mouth a natural frown, instead of a slight smile it has now. ZSS or Rosalina have a natural frown, so you could look at them to know what I mean.
    got it covered too
    made all expresions btw

ZG
    Mega Kitten

Squiddle Diddle

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #18980 on: June 08, 2015, 03:40:06 PM »

Mimicutie over Captain Falcon.

Sadly, the textures don't load correctly on certain stages (Including the results screen)

KingJigglypuff
    Meme Machine
    Brawl Vault Staff

• Awards RAGE!! >9000 Hyperactive Contributor Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #18981 on: June 08, 2015, 03:59:41 PM »

Is that from Smash 3DS or Uprising?

I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

Not as active as I used to be.

• Awards Star Hacker RAGE!! Super Saiyan Topic >9000

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #18982 on: June 08, 2015, 04:38:42 PM »

Textures don't load correctly? What are the texture sizes? Textures need to be in...bit sizes? 16, 32, 64, 128, 256, etc for them to load correctly on actual Wiis, otherwise they mess up. Also what format are they in? I feel like that problem should be fixable. :/

I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

ShadowLuigi~NG~
    Lol Kitten

I make mods and mod accessories

• Awards Renowned Hacker Pin Collector Panic! Heart Container

« Reply #18983 on: June 08, 2015, 05:36:25 PM »

Mimicutie over Captain Falcon.

Sadly, the textures don't load correctly on certain stages (Including the results screen)

For those who cannot see all pictures due to web clipping.

Also, nice idea. Sheik and ZSS would have also been good choices. Falcon was an interesting pick.

Rosetta-Hime
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Heart Container Dedicated Hacker >9000 Famous Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #18984 on: June 08, 2015, 05:39:24 PM »

I feel that ZSS would've been better for all the kicks she does, but it still looks great on Cpt. Hope you can fix the texture soon.

ZG
    Mega Kitten

Squiddle Diddle

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #18985 on: June 08, 2015, 06:42:23 PM »

Is that from Smash 3DS or Uprising?
    I used the model from Smash 3DS.

Textures don't load correctly? What are the texture sizes? Textures need to be in...bit sizes? 16, 32, 64, 128, 256, etc for them to load correctly on actual Wiis, otherwise they mess up. Also what format are they in? I feel like that problem should be fixable. :/
    It uses CMPR format. It's most likely the bit size that's the problem.

I feel that ZSS would've been better for all the kicks she does, but it still looks great on Cpt. Hope you can fix the texture soon.
    I mainly chose Falcon because he was the first character I thought of to rig Mimicutie over. I could try rigging it over ZSS too and bundle the two hacks together. Also, thanks for teaching me how to use Skin Wrap.

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

Not as active as I used to be.

• Awards Star Hacker RAGE!! Super Saiyan Topic >9000

« Reply #18986 on: June 08, 2015, 08:01:51 PM »

This is import is going to be the fullest I've done yet because I'm replacing everything: Stock Icons, Name Tags, and more! Why? Because BrawlEx, baby! Cool
    Yes I plan on giving Dark Bowser his own slot and because I'm a perfectionist I'm trying to make it as complete as possible which is what I've been working on all weekend.
    Recolors:

Giga Form:

Spycloak Model:

This was a little bit hair to get working I ended up having to vertex SpyBowser's hair to be gone and import DB's hair because just giving the normal model the Spycloak material made it mess up.
    Kirby Hat:

Blue Fire:

The red parts are general fire effects and thus could not be changed without making them blue everywhere else in the game, the entry fire is completely blue though, and this is still a noticeable difference especially compared to Bowser's normal fire.
    Dark Version:

Don't think the game will actually need this version, but just for safety reasons I'm including it, plus if the game is able to load it, then yay.
    Fake Version:

Not sure yet if a clone of Bowser will need a Fake version, and while he wouldn't be loaded in Subspace, it I still wanted to include, plus if someone wants to replace Bowser completely, Fake Bowser can be replaced.
    As of right now I haven't started on making the BrawlEx version, but I do have most of the things needed for it already done like the Stock Icons and Portraits, I will start working on cloning Bowser tonight. Smiley

I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

ZG
    Mega Kitten

Squiddle Diddle

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #18987 on: June 09, 2015, 02:42:29 PM »

Hey SMF, do you know of any ways to convert texture bit sizes? I'm having trouble finding a solution to my texture problem.

Large Leader
    I'm shocked I'm allowed to still have this.
    Angel Kitten

• Awards Diamond in the Rough Renowned Hacker Active Contributor Super Saiyan Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #18988 on: June 09, 2015, 08:46:28 PM »

Hey SMF, do you know of any ways to convert texture bit sizes? I'm having trouble finding a solution to my texture problem.

just use GIMP or something and use image scale/resize or whatever and set the value to pixels.

I think

Quote from: Miacis
    In other words, LURK MORE.
    Quote from: LC-DDM
    In other news, birds fly, sun shines, fishes swim, and the sky is [censored]ing BLUE.
    Quote from: Miacis
    3. ... You seriously don't know who Clinton is?
    Quote from: Haseyo
    If only hacking Brawl paid bills.
    Quote from: Nanobuds
    O snap
    Quote from: DrPanda
    But you are in a Smash Bros. thread.
    You can't have an opinion here.

Kyouma
    Heroic Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #18989 on: June 11, 2015, 10:53:44 PM »