Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 1277 1278 1279 [1280] 1281 1282 1283 ... 1331
Author Topic: WIP Workshop  (Read 4598395 times)
StupidMarioFan1
Angel Kitten

Not as active as I used to be.

• Awards Star Hacker RAGE!! Super Saiyan Topic >9000

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #19185 on: July 18, 2015, 03:05:37 PM »

Back to work on Fierce Deity Link, because I'm using Tormod's Biggoron Sword PSA for this guy, decided to replace them with their OoT3D & MM3D Counterparts, only the Megaton Hammer has been replaced. I did redo FD Link's FS eyes, and by that I mean I made his mouth open up like he's screaming. Awesome Face

I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

KingJigglypuff
    Meme Machine
    Brawl Vault Staff

• Awards RAGE!! >9000 Hyperactive Contributor Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #19186 on: July 18, 2015, 03:11:43 PM »

-snip
    Oh yeah. I still gotta bake the normal maps onto the textures for you.

I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #19187 on: July 19, 2015, 03:46:29 PM »

More work done on FD Link, got recolors done (though not shown), Dark Link version, and an Adult Link version where Adult Link is wearing his usual clothes but with the armor on, also comes with Red & Blue recolors. Also got the weapons done.

As you can see I gave the weapons metal textures, because Link's Bomb doesn't use the metal textures that I gave it, and it's an actual Item, it seems that most character items that are in their files can use metals, but actual items can't. Funny, also I don't think it's possible to fix the Hookshot head being upside down when facing to the right as it's animations don't have "left and right" versions and it seems to be hardcoded to be upside down or something. Tongue

I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Lunoz
    Extreme Kitten

• Awards Dedicated Hacker Active Contributor Hyperactive Contributor RAGE!!

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #19188 on: July 20, 2015, 05:20:49 PM »

Baaby, pleease kill meee.

//too lazy to get ingame pics now

KingJigglypuff
    Meme Machine
    Brawl Vault Staff

• Awards RAGE!! >9000 Hyperactive Contributor Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #19189 on: July 20, 2015, 05:35:23 PM »

Her knees need work.

I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread

Lunoz
    Extreme Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #19190 on: July 21, 2015, 10:51:43 AM »

I tried to fix them.

The legs still look a little sharp in some animations but w/e. I'm fine with that.

JBG
    Semi-Retired Crumudgeon
    Special Access

• Awards Starstormer Super Saiyan Topic Renowned Hacker Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #19191 on: July 21, 2015, 01:24:13 PM »

More work done on FD Link, got recolors done (though not shown), Dark Link version, and an Adult Link version where Adult Link is wearing his usual clothes but with the armor on, also comes with Red & Blue recolors. Also got the weapons done.

As you can see I gave the weapons metal textures, because Link's Bomb doesn't use the metal textures that I gave it, and it's an actual Item, it seems that most character items that are in their files can use metals, but actual items can't. Funny, also I don't think it's possible to fix the Hookshot head being upside down when facing to the right as it's animations don't have "left and right" versions and it seems to be hardcoded to be upside down or something. Tongue

So....why aren't you using the Hyrule Warriors model? This is going to sound snarky but it would make a much better mod.

LJSTAR
    Extreme Kitten

• Awards Star Hacker Pin Collector RAGE!! Hyperactive Contributor

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #19192 on: July 21, 2015, 05:23:32 PM »

I tried to fix them.

The legs still look a little sharp in some animations but w/e. I'm fine with that.

Now that's something that I wouldn't have expected to see in Brawl, really nice ! (Sonya best grill)
    Kinda weird to see her in a non chibi-esque form tho

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #19193 on: July 21, 2015, 09:39:12 PM »

So....why aren't you using the Hyrule Warriors model? This is going to sound snarky but it would make a much better mod.

Because I wanted him to fit with my other OoT3D/MM3D models (some aren't finished/released), and while I did think of doing the Hyrule Warriors model, I figured I'd wait a little while, either for someone else to do it or for enough time to pass for it to be "acceptable" for me to do another FD Link. I actually got the idea to do recolors (which later lead to editing Tormod's Biggoron Sword PSA and making a BrawlEx version) from the model for garry's mod since it has a few alternate colors. xD
    Besides the quality of the original model itself doesn't equal how great the mod is, it's how you use the model and how much effort you put into it. Take my SM64 Mario model, very low-poly but it's got to be the most amount of effort I've put into a Brawl Hack so far with all the extra costumes, animation edits to have his hands change (which were do to multiple Mario PSAs) and so on. Obviously it sounds like I'm bragging and shameless advertising but I'm trying to put out that the quality of the model doesn't determine the quality of the hack. The lower quality does make it faster to rig though. xD But also easier to match the original quality from Majora's Mask 3D.
    Also to make sure this entire post wasn't off topic, here's a pic of the BrawlEx version.

Does make me want to make a PM-styled FD Link using PM Link and HW FD Link's armor...

PseudoTypical
    Extreme Kitten

Browsin' internetz

• Awards Ninja

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #19194 on: July 21, 2015, 09:50:54 PM »

Does make me want to make a PM-styled FD Link using PM Link and HW FD Link's armor...
    Personally I would love this.

Lunoz
    Extreme Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #19195 on: July 22, 2015, 12:01:19 AM »

Now that's something that I wouldn't have expected to see in Brawl, really nice ! (Sonya best grill)
    Kinda weird to see her in a non chibi-esque form tho

Thank you very much! And yeah, ikr.

Kyouma
    Heroic Kitten

• Awards Star Hacker Renowned Hacker Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #19196 on: July 22, 2015, 12:23:57 AM »

Im always glad to see other people importing MMD models!
    costhatshowpeopleseethatbeingmeissufferinglol

Lunoz
    Extreme Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #19197 on: July 22, 2015, 02:18:12 AM »

Im always glad to see other people importing MMD models!
    costhatshowpeopleseethatbeingmeissufferinglol

Oh, no this isn't a MMD model(it could be a part of a MMD model idk rly), it's just objects from other hacks that I've put together.

BlueBrain
    God Kitten

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Super Saiyan Topic >9000 Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #19198 on: July 22, 2015, 05:41:21 AM »

http://gfycat.com/AlarmedThunderousCats

cookie for anyone who recognizes this

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #19199 on: July 22, 2015, 06:19:43 PM »

Because this is just a single import and not a full Link replacement like the MM3D one, decided to make a Project M Fierce Deity Link.

I'm also going to make a version with his normal sword to be used with Tormod's Biggoron Sword PSA.

Pages:  1 ... 1277 1278 1279 [1280] 1281 1282 1283 ... 1331
    Print
    Jump to: