Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 86 87 88 [89] 90 91 92 ... 1331
Author Topic: WIP Workshop  (Read 4596944 times)
deadname mcredactedface
Lol Kitten

Kind of want to start making mods for this again

• Awards Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1320 on: May 02, 2012, 08:06:20 PM »

Note that just because he was in the request forum, I DO NOT TAKE REQUESTS!
    You do realise that your username has "Naruto" in it right? Any Narutard would jump at that.

here's a new preview of Jin Kazuya
    Jin Kazama*

I think you got him mixed up with his father, Kazuya Mishima.

Naruto200Man
    Badace Kitten

Guy: Go fourth and Brawl! Lee: Yes Guy Sensei!

• Awards Hot Topic Heart Container Dedicated Hacker KCMM Veteran

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #1321 on: May 02, 2012, 08:12:11 PM »

You do realise that your username has "Naruto" in it right? Any Narutard would jump at that.
    Jin Kazama*

I think you got him mixed up with his father, Kazuya Mishima.

I changed my username to Naruto200Man cause that's the name of the youtube channel I use to showcase my hacks, well I'm about to make a short showcase right now actually.

KnightMario
    Holy Kitten

Nobody Important

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Good Citizen Pin Collector Warm Welcomer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1322 on: May 02, 2012, 08:21:51 PM »

that mouth...

I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
    I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. Tongue

Naruto200Man
    Badace Kitten

« Reply #1323 on: May 02, 2012, 09:40:33 PM »

that mouth...

Don't look at me, blame nintendo since it's their model, it's the assist trophy model.
    By the way, here's a video of my two latest hacks in action Smiley

Brawl Showcase 1: Asouma Saratobi and Little Mac

Both of these two don't need motionetc, so yeah, that's kinda a big deal for me. Especially for a naruto character import

deadname mcredactedface
    Lol Kitten

Kind of want to start making mods for this again

• Awards Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1324 on: May 02, 2012, 10:08:50 PM »

I'M REALLY LOVING THE UNNECESSARY 30-SECOND INTRO
    I changed my username to Naruto200Man cause that's the name of the youtube channel I use to showcase my hacks, well I'm about to make a short showcase right now actually.
    My Youtube name is Snip3rNife. I don't see your point, nor do I think you understood mine.

Naruto200Man
    Badace Kitten

« Reply #1325 on: May 02, 2012, 10:15:21 PM »

I'M REALLY LOVING THE UNNECESSARY 30-SECOND INTROMy Youtube name is Snip3rNife. I don't see your point, nor do I think you understood mine.

lol It's the Unnessetty of it that makes it something from me >_> it was either a 30 SECOND intro or a Minute and A half AMV intro, pick your poison :/ Eh Future intros will be shorter probably, especially if I ever get back into making machinimas :/

Meh, I don't really understand what the point was, but I do know I'm tired of people pm-ing me about my Naruto stuff. You have no idea how many noob kittens are pm-ing me about the Rock Lee PSA. ( By noob kittens I mean members with 50 or less posts, not 'noobs' in the general sense) I'm waiting for BJ to finish the moveset editing in Brawlbox before I even touch that thing! I have all the animations on my SD card still, so they're golden. The most I've got is an unrefined version of the A A A combo.

Either way, I'm curious to know about your guys opinion on my rigging work lately. Has it improved since my first imports, anything I should do different that would make them better?

Snoopy
    Lol Kitten

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Renowned Hacker Star Hacker Active Contributor

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1326 on: May 02, 2012, 10:57:27 PM »

Either way, I'm curious to know about your guys opinion on my rigging work lately. Has it improved since my first imports, anything I should do different that would make them better?

well, since you asked...

i'm picking on Little Mac for 2 reasons.  first, he was just released, and i assume that's the main reason you're asking for feedback and not just blind praise.  second, he was on my eventual to do list.

so i grabbed the pic you posted on the Vault to point out a few things and write on it.

overall, pretty good rig, but it needs some refining.

and while i'm here,

Dixie is still almost done, i'm just waiting on the texture.  my texturers hard drive basically died, so i've been playing tech support to get it running again.  so i've been keeping myself entertained.

not sure why he's dark.

Naruto200Man
    Badace Kitten

« Reply #1327 on: May 02, 2012, 11:14:25 PM »

Yeah, the crotches always have weird rigs cause the way they're set up. I get terribad holes and even pulling apart of polygons when I split the legs into two halves. No matter what I do I can never properly rig crotch areas, even if I look at my own for reference (With shorts on of course Im srs here) like when I rig hands I look how fingers bend the skin.

Most of those errors can be chalked up to too few vertexes in all the wrong places. But I see what you mean, especially about the elbows(Although that can also partially be linked to the number of vertexes and where they're placed) what exactly do you mean by blending? Do you mean the texture or something else? If you mean the weights, please explain still cause I don't know that much about rigging yet.

I intend to download the Punchout Wii game via Torrent to see if I can get a better model from there with Dolphin + Brawlbox.

I'd say the rig itself is about 80% perfect, if you factor in those things you mentioned. I'll see if I can fix those up but still, I'm pretty satisfied right now.

Also, thanks for actual feedback and not the trololol approach that some people on other forums take. It makes the bitter parts of the feedback much easier to handle in an emotional aspect.

I literally made him in like two hours, so it's no wonder the rig needs work XP

DoctorFlux(Mariodk)
    Never Gonna Give You Up

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Heart Container KCMM 2012 Awards Winner >9000

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1328 on: May 02, 2012, 11:25:07 PM »

look who become adult:

Adult Gotenks WIP xD(right now just recolour of the new gogeta but soon new hair)
    and the Yoshi of DBZ is also WIP:

« Last Edit: May 02, 2012, 11:29:55 PM by Mariodk » Logged

I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Snoopy
    Lol Kitten

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Renowned Hacker Star Hacker Active Contributor

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1329 on: May 02, 2012, 11:47:55 PM »

Yeah, the crotches always have weird rigs cause the way they're set up. I get terribad holes and even pulling apart of polygons when I split the legs into two halves. No matter what I do I can never properly rig crotch areas, even if I look at my own for reference (With shorts on of course Im srs here) like when I rig hands I look how fingers bend the skin.

Most of those errors can be chalked up to too few vertexes in all the wrong places. But I see what you mean, especially about the elbows(Although that can also partially be linked to the number of vertexes and where they're placed) what exactly do you mean by blending? Do you mean the texture or something else? If you mean the weights, please explain still cause I don't know that much about rigging yet.

I intend to download the Punchout Wii game via Torrent to see if I can get a better model from there with Dolphin + Brawlbox.

I'd say the rig itself is about 80% perfect, if you factor in those things you mentioned. I'll see if I can fix those up but still, I'm pretty satisfied right now.

Also, thanks for actual feedback and not the trololol approach that some people on other forums take. It makes the bitter parts of the feedback much easier to handle in an emotional aspect.

I literally made him in like two hours, so it's no wonder the rig needs work XP

probably should have been a bit more specific about blending, but yeah, blending the vertex weights.  basiclaly, some areas need to have just a little bit rigged to a bone, like the RLegN/LLegN to the HipN where i cirlced, it looks like parts are sticking out where having them rigged just a bit to the HipN would smooth it out, like .8 to the LegN and .2 to the HipN, instead of just 1.0 to the LegN making it stick out like that.  an easy way to check to see the general blends is to pull up 2 Max windows, and have your rig in one and the original character in the other, so like Little Mac in one and Falcon in the other.  that way, you can check Flacon's rig and mimic it on Mac.

and i agree, some models just don't have enough vertices to work with...  and a lot of my rigs take at least 5 hours, but i'm rather OCD about certain things, so i don't release rigs unless they're pretty much as perfect as i can get them.

BlueBrain
    God Kitten

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Super Saiyan Topic >9000 Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1330 on: May 03, 2012, 03:10:58 AM »

real adult link after saving the princess from ganon...

i think i'll just edit the plates' textures to be white and green and it'll be done, then up to rigging >.<

KTH
    French fries
    Special Access

• Awards Nintendo Revolution Team Heart Container Smash 3 Team >9000

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1331 on: May 03, 2012, 04:18:51 AM »

real adult link after saving the princess from ganon...

i think i'll just edit the plates' textures to be white and green and it'll be done, then up to rigging >.<

lol, i wanted someone make it.

well, since you asked...

i'm picking on Little Mac for 2 reasons.  first, he was just released, and i assume that's the main reason you're asking for feedback and not just blind praise.  second, he was on my eventual to do list.

so i grabbed the pic you posted on the Vault to point out a few things and write on it.

overall, pretty good rig, but it needs some refining.

and while i'm here,

Dixie is still almost done, i'm just waiting on the texture.  my texturers hard drive basically died, so i've been playing tech support to get it running again.  so i've been keeping myself entertained.

not sure why he's dark.

PLANK!

LCCoolJ95
    Supreme Kitten

I'm BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK :D

• Awards Heart Container Renowned Hacker Starstormer Tutorial Writer

« Reply #1332 on: May 03, 2012, 08:36:35 AM »

and while i'm here,
    Dixie is still almost done, i'm just waiting on the texture.  my texturers hard drive basically died, so i've been playing tech support to get it running again.  so i've been keeping myself entertained. not sure why he's dark.
    Im srs here I want this hack. Ed, Edd, 'n' Eddy is my favorite show. If this is not uploaded, I will explode.  Im srs here

Quote from: Art Beins
    "The biggest obstacle in life is Yourself. Overcome it and you will achieve the greatest accomplishment of all."

Tutorial on how to edit the intro: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=45302.msg925318#msg925318

Never underestimate the power of the ass.

Segtendo
    Local Marie Fanboy
    Special Access

Cold queen

• Awards Starstormer PC Core Gamer 128-bit Core Gamer Super Saiyan Topic

« Reply #1333 on: May 03, 2012, 09:07:49 AM »

Double D with Plank as a shield? LMAO.

: SW-2632-7270-6724

nanobuds
    Overlord Kitten

• Awards Former PMDT Sniper Diamond in the Rough >9000