Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  [1] 2 3 4 ... 11
Author Topic: Leaving Brawl Vault/KC-MM  (Read 44144 times)
Pavlova
Expert Kitten

• Awards Hot Topic Favorite'd Famous Hacker Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « on: January 17, 2012, 07:54:56 AM »

I'm leaving. Everything is being dropped, and my hacks will be deleted soon. I apologize to the few people that supported me, thank you for visiting my thread.
    « Last Edit: April 21, 2012, 04:33:49 PM by Pavlova » Logged

Wasabi_Skillz
    Supreme Kitten

• Awards Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1 on: January 17, 2012, 12:19:08 PM »

is this a psa? or a size-mod, if so is it a one-slot size mod? looks really gewd though.

nanobuds
    Overlord Kitten

• Awards Former PMDT Sniper Diamond in the Rough >9000

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #2 on: January 17, 2012, 12:46:55 PM »

one thing i suggest is that vertex the tail so that it doesnt look so stiff all the time

Pavlova
    Expert Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3 on: January 18, 2012, 10:33:20 AM »

is this a psa? or a size-mod, if so is it a one-slot size mod? looks really gewd though.
    I think what I did is actually considered a one-slot size mod. Sorry, I have been doing brawl hacks for only a week. I'll fix that in the download. Anyway, thanks! :3

one thing i suggest is that vertex the tail so that it doesnt look so stiff all the time
    Do you mean edit the shape of the tail's mesh to make it in a more natural position, or changing the intensity ZSSamus' ponytail bone has on it? Since the ponytail bone is placed on the head, I couldn't weigh the tail to it 100% without it getting stretched really bad. I'm still learning so I haven't looked into adding bones yet. I'll keep that in mind in the future, thanks  Smiley
    « Last Edit: January 18, 2012, 10:34:29 AM by Bav » Logged

Krystal_Starfox
    Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4 on: January 18, 2012, 12:41:46 PM »

Could you make the Adventures costume too?

Wasabi_Skillz
    Supreme Kitten

• Awards Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5 on: January 18, 2012, 01:23:29 PM »

alright, this is cool. i suggest getting a proper one-slot size mod that works with riivolution Cheesy

DemonBoy
    Holy Kitten

That one guy

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Super Saiyan Topic Starstormer Renowned Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6 on: January 18, 2012, 01:27:49 PM »

you should do what Nanobuds said. Shape the mesh in a more natural position so it isn't as stiff.

Other then that, I like it.

Pavlova
    Expert Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #7 on: January 19, 2012, 11:02:13 AM »

Could you make the Adventures costume too?

Someone else here was working on an Star Fox Adventures Krystal import and I would feel kinda bad if I went ahead and did it myself. I would feel better if I edited the Star Fox assault model into that outfit so it doesn't feel so much like I'm stealing their idea or anything. If it's not something you have your heart set on, I prefer to skip it. If you really want it though, then I can. 

alright, this is cool. i suggest getting a proper one-slot size mod that works with riivolution Cheesy
    I'll look into proper one-slot size mods further Smiley

you should do what Nanobuds said. Shape the mesh in a more natural position so it isn't as stiff.

Other then that, I like it.

Thanks. My sister fixed up the shape of the tail and I'll re-rig it soon :3

darkknight
    Expert Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #8 on: January 23, 2012, 11:26:22 PM »

I think it looks really cool, plus I've been wanting a good model import of Krystal as well!,
    thanks!, great work. Wink

Reaver Ind.
    Lol Kitten

*BURP!* Don't ask me why my restaurant aint workn

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Starstormer Ninja Famous Hacker

« Reply #9 on: January 30, 2012, 04:05:03 AM »

I'm lovin the Krystal import you released. Smiley

Also...

I actually thought that the other two models in your avatar were completely new models and in no way was a modified version of Krystal.  Monique and Lilian are seriously outstanding modified imports. 

firsttodownloadthefurliciousimports! Happy Face

Pavlova
    Expert Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #10 on: January 30, 2012, 04:49:23 AM »

I think it looks really cool, plus I've been wanting a good model import of Krystal as well!,
    thanks!, great work. Wink
    Thanks!  Smiley

I'm lovin the Krystal import you released. Smiley

Also...

I actually thought that the other two models in your avatar were completely new models and in no way was a modified version of Krystal. Monique and Lilian are seriously outstanding modified imports.

firsttodownloadthefurliciousimports! Happy Face
    Thank you! That's very encouraging  Cheesy!

BlackCat123471
    Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #11 on: February 03, 2012, 09:18:09 AM »

how did you get the trophie model to a t pose because I have the model of the character and I know how to import it to brawlbox but I need to put the trophie model to a t pose
    « Last Edit: February 03, 2012, 10:38:11 AM by BlackCat123471 » Logged

Naruto200Man
    Badace Kitten

Guy: Go fourth and Brawl! Lee: Yes Guy Sensei!

• Awards Hot Topic Heart Container Dedicated Hacker KCMM Veteran

« Reply #12 on: February 04, 2012, 06:16:47 PM »

Someone else here was working on an Star Fox Adventures Krystal import and I would feel kinda bad if I went ahead and did it myself. I would feel better if I edited the Star Fox assault model into that outfit so it doesn't feel so much like I'm stealing their idea or anything. If it's not something you have your heart set on, I prefer to skip it. If you really want it though, then I can. 

^ This man speaks the truth sir, and just give me about a week or two =3 and it'll be finished.

The staff is there, it just has the texture turned off so you can see the parts of the rigging I need to edit >_>

Christian_CAO
    Extreme Kitten

... halp

View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #13 on: February 05, 2012, 12:14:52 AM »

Hey, I love the characters along with Krystal ^3^

I only have one small gripe... the size mods aren't one-slot. I know, I come off as a nagging monkey but

I was just wondering if you were planning on updating them with proper single slot size mods?

Again, I love your work, the quality of the models are fantastic. I love using them, but having all my peaches,

Zeldas, and Zerosuits shrunk down; shys me away from keeping these awesome imports you and your sister made.  Smiley

^3^

Pavlova
    Expert Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #14 on: February 05, 2012, 12:59:49 AM »

how did you get the trophie model to a t pose because I have the model of the character and I know how to import it to brawlbox but I need to put the trophie model to a t pose

You just edit the mesh yourself

^ This man speaks the truth sir, and just give me about a week or two =3 and it'll be finished.

The staff is there, it just has the texture turned off so you can see the parts of the rigging I need to edit >_>

That looks really great! I'm really looking forward to it!  Smiley I'm a girl, by the way.

Hey, I love the characters along with Krystal ^3^

I only have one small gripe... the size mods aren't one-slot. I know, I come off as a nagging monkey but

I was just wondering if you were planning on updating them with proper single slot size mods?

Again, I love your work, the quality of the models are fantastic. I love using them, but having all my peaches,

Zeldas, and Zerosuits shrunk down; shys me away from keeping these awesome imports you and your sister made.  Smiley

Oh, ok. Sorry I'm still new to this. I'll look into one-slot size mods further sometime. Thanks  Smiley

Pages:  [1] 2 3 4 ... 11
    Print
    Jump to: