Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: A couple of questions from a n00b...  (Read 1340 times)
gambitrulz
Intermediate Kitten

View Profile Awards
« on: January 21, 2012, 08:00:11 PM »

Hey everyone. I'm kinda new here, so I have a couple of questions about how things work. I'm not a total n00b though, I've read through tjmsrubegoldberg's post and understand how to use the hacks and stuff. But I had a couple of questions that weren't answered in that post.

Firstly, I'd like to know if hacks work over wifi. Would I show up on the opponents screen as the character that I put the hack over, like me playing as Goku but showing up on their screen as Pit? Or would I play as Goku and they would see Goku? Or would I play as Goku, but then get into the battle and be Pit? Is it completely dependent on which person hosts the battle?

Another question I have is, what programs are the character hacks created in? For instance, can I create a stage in 3DS Max? Is there a specific program for creating characters and stages?

Those are the only questions I have for now. Thank you very much for helping me!

GabbaGhoul
Supreme Kitten

There are still people who use this site?

• Awards KCMM Storyteller Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1 on: January 21, 2012, 11:33:35 PM »

No, you can not use most hack's over wifi 9/10 times it will freeze.
    Hack's that move/add bone's will not work over wifi.
    Psa's do not work over wifi, unless the person your playing online has the same hacks (Or so I hear)

As for program's you should check in the brawl vault.
    click resources there. It has a list of programs and they're functions.

then I would suggest you browse around the forum if you plan to make anything.
    And have a look through some tutorials.

P.S. This should be moved to the help section
    « Last Edit: January 21, 2012, 11:36:06 PM by Vamayrotic » Logged

Pages: [1]
    Print
    Jump to: