Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Timeline (Brawl Hacking)  (Read 1353 times)
toastoftriumph
Lol Kitten

(aka Mariofan1138)

• Awards Constructive Hot Topic Heart Container Novice Restorer

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « on: January 28, 2012, 10:08:53 AM »

Project: Timeline of Brawl Hacking

Introduction:
    Brawl hacking has been around for a while, and has definitely progressed quite a bit. I can remember seeing previews of the first vertex edit, when at the time all we could do is change textures. Extreme advances in programming, such as those in Brawlbox, or techniques like character rels, have been crucial to allow amateurs, with no knowledge of programming, to create art.

----

My idea; we make a timeline of significant improvements within Brawl Hacking in general. It would be amazing to be able to look back and see how far we've progressed; as well, it would help out returning users (on a hiatus) find newer techniques.

My suggestion is that a wiki format is used for the timeline, or someone that regularly visits the forum starts a topic that would keep track of new achievements.

Criteria to include:
    • PW's code releases
    • CUPASH and other stuff releases, with their features
    • Brawlbox (each edition) release dates and new features
    • Newly pioneered techniques
    • BV landmarks, including the date of the 1000th download, etc
    • when a major Brawl hacking website was created (or taken down, like in Syntax Error's case)
    • generic stuff, like Brawl's release
    Feel free to give feedback, criteria suggestions, and talk about anything else in relation to this topic.
    « Last Edit: January 28, 2012, 10:20:13 PM by mariofan1138 » Logged

Pages: [1]
    Print
    Jump to: