Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 2 [3]
Author Topic: Please Help :(  (Read 8030 times)
Shadowwrath5
Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
« Reply #30 on: February 01, 2012, 10:56:57 AM »

Um um um do u know warioman and giga naming scheme? And for the info Pac I put in a copy of it that had no changes on it at all just pike it would be on the disk and it froze. I mad the images smaller than Tue originals in size and in data so I'm confused

Dragon Ryuu
Hyper Kitten

View Profile Awards
« Reply #31 on: February 01, 2012, 11:06:48 AM »

here are the other ones
Chars             Folders      pac&pcs
GIGA Bowser: gkoopa = FitGKoopa00
Warioman: warioman = FitWarioman00

The images have to be the same size as the ones in the original thats in the info.pac, wait you put an original info.pac...and it froze?...wtf...why is it freezing?...I don't get whats going on with your end Im srs here
« Last Edit: February 01, 2012, 11:19:19 AM by Ryuunosuke » Logged

Shadowwrath5
Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
« Reply #32 on: February 01, 2012, 12:19:46 PM »

lol I have no idea at all why its screwing up. If you have a working info pac do you mind sending it to me? That may be the issue. And for giga and the alloys they have 5 or 6 costumes? Thanks for the numbering btw I think this ends my questions Smiley

Dragon Ryuu
Hyper Kitten

View Profile Awards
« Reply #33 on: February 01, 2012, 01:11:19 PM »

I'm pretty sure that they only have 1 costume, here is the info.pac that I currently use(its actually in brawl vault though)

http://www.mediafire.com/?btjjz43oaty

just for this one last time, make sure you try either way, with or with out the "_en" part...to be sure...

Shadowwrath5
Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
« Reply #34 on: February 01, 2012, 01:45:46 PM »

Okay sure I will thanks and I can't get to the brawl vault mediafire for whatever reason ill have to look into it thanks for your help you've been really helpful and I can't tell you how much its appreciated ill post back here when I test it

edit: I tested the Pac and grr nothing tried it both ways and it froze when named info and nothing happened with info_en o well idk
« Last Edit: February 02, 2012, 12:07:46 AM by Shadowwrath5 » Logged

Dragon Ryuu
Hyper Kitten

View Profile Awards
« Reply #35 on: February 01, 2012, 07:07:09 PM »

what? for realsz?....sorry that i couldn't help you with that...it should had work....damn...

Shadowwrath5
Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
« Reply #36 on: February 01, 2012, 08:50:34 PM »

Idk something I have on the codes could be messing it up Idk maybe its nentindos patches on their updates Idk it wasn't that important but thanks for.all your help!

Pages:  1 2 [3]
Print
Jump to: