Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 [2] 3
Author Topic: Fate/Stay Night Project: Fate Unlimited Codes Model Import  (Read 24815 times)
Exorcist
super cool title like all the cool kids
Supreme Kitten

it's admirable that yall are still kickin

• Awards Heart Container Fiery Topic Pin Collector Favorite'd

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #15 on: February 15, 2012, 03:19:51 PM »

I bet you thought this project was dead...
    but...

...it isn't!

Archer is released!
    http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25173

One-Slot or Full Pack, take your choice, both lead to a path of awesome.
    I forgot to mention in the Vault entry, but the fingers are rigged too.

Enjoy!  Happy Face

burning questions? contact me at bjelkiers.tumblr.com

Eleazar
    Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #16 on: February 16, 2012, 11:48:41 AM »

Yaay!! Good to see it's still alive!! And it's Awesome, indeed.
    Congratulations, looks excelent  Happy Face
    « Last Edit: February 16, 2012, 11:49:38 AM by Eleazar » Logged

GanonZack
    Extreme Kitten

Dark Lord's Disciple: GanonZack

• Awards Featured Ninja Tutorial Writer Active Contributor

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #17 on: February 24, 2012, 08:38:47 PM »

I think Berserker fits very well over Ganon, because the size of both characters. In the case of Berserker's Sword, it could be a PSA or not?.
    Well, it's only an idea, and great work with Rin and Archer!, they are awesome...
    « Last Edit: February 24, 2012, 08:43:49 PM by GanonZack » Logged

Eleazar
    Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #18 on: March 13, 2012, 06:32:13 PM »

Well, both Berseker and Ganondorf are "power beasts" for me... As well as Ike.
    In my case, I don't use PSAs, but for me it's ok.
    By the way, I've changed my mind about what I said about Shirou-Link... Shiro would actually be better over Pit   Laugh

EDIT: Is the project still alive?  D:
    « Last Edit: April 26, 2012, 05:34:07 PM by Eleazar » Logged

Exorcist
    Supreme Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #19 on: April 23, 2012, 03:33:57 PM »

Maybe...
    I'm rigging Saber, but I've improved since then, so I'm gonna fix some of her rig.
    Instead of doing a mega-bump, you can PM me (or Runefactory) instead, Eleazar.

Runefactory
    Intermediate Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #20 on: April 28, 2012, 06:50:00 PM »

Small Update:

Rin's Alternate Colors have been added.  Check her V2 link for them.

Dark Saber is currently being rigged, however I have run into a huge problem.  Don't believe me?  See for yourself:

As you can see the textures are extremely messed up for some reason, even though it looks perfectly fine in brawlbox.  Until I figure out what the problem is, Dark Saber will progress very slowly.  If anyone knows a solution to this problem, feel free to let me know.

Nintendo Maniac 64
    Newbie Kitten

ニンテンドーマニアック64

View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #21 on: April 28, 2012, 07:07:38 PM »

Hay guise, what's goin on in here.

To make a long story short, I had a conversation via PM with Runefactory about these here Fate/stay night imports, and I'd like to post it here.  The PMs are in spoiler tags to try to keep things more organized in here.

I saw your Rin Tohsaka and GARcher models imported from F/uc and...I'm just at a for words.

(note, the link in their descriptions for the "F/sn import thread" is broken)

I had been hoping someone would make F/sn characters for OVER THREE YEARS - all the way back on the old forum.  I later realized that I completely forgot about Rin Tohsaka on Zelda, but I had pretty much already given up hope for any of them at that point...

but now... but NOW... IT. HAS. HAPPENED!  Happy Face

So uh... if you couldn't tell, I'm extremely excited.  If you're not aware, I'm the guy that made a bunch of custom Fate/stay night BRSTMs like 2 years ago as well (you have to scroll to the bottom of the list): http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=952

Also I'm the guy that makes less-source 20 minute loops of F/sn music on YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/nintendomaniac64/videos

Another F/SN fan! Happy Face

I had actually done a search on F/SN characters on KCMM before and saw your old topic.  There wasn't any kind of hack for them so i decided to do it myself.

If you have any suggestions or requests or want to help, feel free to let me know.

And thanks for informing me of the broken links.

I'd love to help, but other than suggestions the only real thing I can do is audio stuff, and even then it's limited to music & F/sn sound effects, and for Brawl mods I can only make custom BRSTMs.

BTW, did I mention you're awesome?

Also, my "homepage" links to my above-mentioned YouTube channel with the looped Fate/stay night music.

Kitty Corp's resident straight male kuutsundere
    (that's a kuudere-tsundere hybrid; from left to right is the outer to innermost)

Fate/BRSTM custom - seamlessly looped Fate/stay night and related BRSTM music
    Fate/demo YouTube - Looping demos of all currently available Fate/BRSTM custom

All songs (BRSTM and YouTube) uploaded by me are from less sources and edited lessly unless otherwise noted.

Exorcist
    Supreme Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #22 on: April 28, 2012, 09:24:54 PM »

For the record, I'm here because of Fate/Zero.

As you can see the textures are extremely messed up for some reason, even though it looks perfectly fine in brawlbox.  Until I figure out what the problem is, Dark Saber will progress very slowly.  If anyone knows a solution to this problem, feel free to let me know.
    I could try to help you with that, PM me the files.

Hay guise, what's goin on in here.

To make a long story short, I had a conversation via PM with Runefactory about these here Fate/stay night imports, and I'd like to post it here.  The PMs are in spoiler tags to try to keep things more organized in here.

Also, my "homepage" links to my above-mentioned YouTube channel with the looped Fate/stay night music.
    It's always good to see another person on board. Happy Face
    You could start making some F/Z music. : D

EDIT: About the broken links, the server switch caused links in Vault comments to break. I posted in the BV thread, but I pretty much got ignored. Tongue
    « Last Edit: April 28, 2012, 09:27:17 PM by ExorcistRain » Logged

Nintendo Maniac 64
    Newbie Kitten

ニンテンドーマニアック64

View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #23 on: April 28, 2012, 09:28:06 PM »

I could!...but I currently don't have the OST for that yet.  Besides, I think it'd be good for me to finally complete the visual novel's and Realta Nua's OSTs first.  (I've been sitting on it for a least two years now)

EDIT:
    EDIT: About the broken links, the server switch caused links in Vault comments to break. I posted in the BV thread, but I pretty much got ignored. Tongue
    Have you tried just putting the URL as unlinked text?
    « Last Edit: April 28, 2012, 09:41:18 PM by Nintendo Maniac 64 » Logged

(that's a kuudere-tsundere hybrid; from left to right is the outer to innermost)

All songs (BRSTM and YouTube) uploaded by me are from less sources and edited lessly unless otherwise noted.

Runefactory
    Intermediate Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #24 on: June 02, 2012, 04:49:44 AM »

Another update on Dark Saber:

As you can see most of the bones are rigged, and I will finish rigging specific vertices.

Nintendo Maniac 64
    Newbie Kitten

ニンテンドーマニアック64

View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #25 on: June 02, 2012, 01:04:10 PM »

And now for the bad part...

Shouldn't Alter be rigged on Ike and normal Saber on Marth?  In particular, Alter would follow the typical "stronger yet slower" aspect of most evil variations, like how she is in Unlimited Codes. EDIT: Apparently this is already being done.  Nevermind then!

Secondly, I believe the size-mod for Archer is borked.  The screenshot below shows the size-mod version next to the normal version.  As you can see, they look exactly the same - to the point that I don't even remember which one is which:

Thirdly and least importantly, Rider rigged over Sheik NEEDS to happen. Tongue Caster also would be a perfect fit for Zelda (even has pointy ears!), but I'm guessing that's lower priority since Rin's already rigged on Zelda.  Assassin (non-true) would also be nearly a perfect fit for Marth, and I think Kotomine fits very well with Captain Falcon's fast-yet-not-fast-but-powerful attack style.

Other characters that could work well are Lancer on Marth, Gilgamesh on Ike, Berserker on Ganondorf, Kotomine on Captain Falcon, Kuzuki on Captain Falson, Shirou on Link (since Archer's on Pit), Sakura & Dark Sakura on Zelda, Bazette on Sheik, and... I think that's it in terms of what may actually work.
    « Last Edit: June 04, 2012, 03:47:49 PM by Nintendo Maniac 64 » Logged

TheBen
    Advanced Kitten

• Awards Renowned Hacker Favorite'd Active Contributor

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #26 on: June 29, 2012, 09:36:34 AM »

Hello!
    I've just find this topic, it's cool to see many fans of Fate/Stay Night here!
    For my part, I have also created about a month ago the eight servants of Fate/Stay Night, with the Fate/Unlimited Codes models.
    I regret to not have seen this topic before, I could have worked with you for this project.

Nintendo Maniac 64
    Newbie Kitten

ニンテンドーマニアック64

View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #27 on: July 20, 2012, 09:01:37 PM »

I discovered TheBen has completed a Saber and Rider model import from F/uc, but I believe he hasn't posted them because it'd be double-posting for him.  Therefore I'm making this post so that it won't be.

EDIT: Shocked I just realized that TheBen has WAY MORE than just Saber and Rider - He's got Gilgamesh, Berserker, Lancer, Caster, and Assassin as well!  Bloody nora man, bloody nora!

Even crazier is that his models have like 200 some downloads each! What the crap mate, I thought Fate/stay night was obscure? Tongue
    « Last Edit: July 20, 2012, 09:07:37 PM by Nintendo Maniac 64 » Logged

Kuroneko
    Expert Kitten

TwT

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #28 on: September 12, 2012, 08:28:10 PM »

hiii i was wondering if your proyect still alive?? and if u have ever though to add arcueid and shiki from fate/extra, i think that be able to control them would be great but what do u think???

Nintendo Maniac 64
    Newbie Kitten

ニンテンドーマニアック64

View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #29 on: September 12, 2012, 08:32:29 PM »

I've been kind of wondering myself whether it's alive, but I cannot bump the topic since I was the last person that posted.  Even more disappointing it that it seems TheBen has discontinued working on his F/uc imports in favor of allowing Runefactory to do his, but alas Runefactory so far is kind of missing in action.

At the very least I found this pretty awesome moveset and voiceover for TheBen's Saber:
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=moCUf2ZIjC0

Pages:  1 [2] 3
    Print
    Jump to: