Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 2 [3]
Author Topic: Fate/Stay Night Project: Fate Unlimited Codes Model Import  (Read 24822 times)
Kuroneko
Expert Kitten

TwT

View Profile Awards
« Reply #30 on: September 12, 2012, 08:50:20 PM »

ohh i see i was worknig on a move set for arcuied over ike of course without model and i was thinking to release it if somebody could get it, i hope someone bring this topic to live

bye the way, i was also working in a new moveset for saber based on this one u show me. once i finish it, is for sure i'll upload it here n.n

Nintendo Maniac 64
Newbie Kitten

ニンテンドーマニアック64

View Profile WWW Awards
« Reply #31 on: January 22, 2013, 03:54:03 PM »

Since it doesn't seem like anybody is working on Fate/stay night character imports anymore, I'm going to list and link from newest to oldest all the currently existing F/sn-related character mods that I know of so that they're all easily accessible from one place:

Movesets

Saber Moveset V1 - Link
~ by @-nu with credit to TheBen

Saber V0.8 (Fate/Stay Night) - Link
~ by @-nu with credit to TheBen

Models

Saber Alternate Costumes - Marth
~ by TheBen

Saber Alternate Costumes - Link
~ by TheBen

Saber (Fate/Stay Night) - Marth
~ by TheBen

Saber (Fate/Stay Night) - Link
~ by TheBen

Rider (Fate/Stay Night) - Sheik
~ by TheBen

Gilgamesh (Fate/Stay Night) - Ike
~ by TheBen

Assassin (Fate/Stay Night) - Marth
~ by TheBen

Caster (Fate/Stay Night) - Zelda
~ by TheBen

Berserker (Fate/Stay Night) - Ganondorf
~ by TheBen

Lancer (Fate/Stay Night) - Captain Falcon
~ by TheBen

Archer (Fate/Stay Night) - Pit
~ by TheBen

Archer (Fate/Stay Night) - Pit
~ by ExorcistRain, Runefactory

Tohsaka Rin V2+CSP+Alt Colors (Fate/Stay Night, Fate Unlimited Codes) - Zelda
~ by Runefactory

Tohsaka Rin V1 (Fate/Stay Night, Fate Unlimited Codes) - Zelda
~ by Runefactory
« Last Edit: January 22, 2013, 04:02:08 PM by Nintendo Maniac 64 » Logged

Kitty Corp's resident straight male kuutsundere
(that's a kuudere-tsundere hybrid; from left to right is the outer to innermost)

Fate/BRSTM custom - seamlessly looped Fate/stay night and related BRSTM music
Fate/demo YouTube - Looping demos of all currently available Fate/BRSTM custom

All songs (BRSTM and YouTube) uploaded by me are from less sources and edited lessly unless otherwise noted.

Lanaru1
Newbie Kitten

Camelot will rise again.

• Awards 64-bit Core Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #32 on: June 05, 2013, 02:39:50 PM »

Guys....Berserker...Ganondorf

Live with a virtuous heart til fate writes your epitaph.

Akeno/Archer
    Middle Class Devil, Counter Guardian, Son of Sparda and
    Special Access

"You will not forget this Devil's power!" -Vergil

• Awards Diamond in the Rough Super Saiyan Topic Favorite'd Heart Container

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #33 on: June 12, 2013, 02:21:55 PM »

It seems that this thread was dead... until you necroposted...

Anyway, I'm working on a moveset for Archer, if it can interest someone here, or somewhere else...

"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
    Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
    Learning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Azure_Shadow
    Extreme Kitten

Do not touch.

• Awards Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #34 on: June 16, 2013, 03:56:02 PM »

Anyway, I'm working on a moveset for Archer, if it can interest someone here, or somewhere else...

Really? I was too. Except mine was more of a partial moveset, since many (not all) of Pit's moves seem to fit Archer rather well, IMO. I was just going to give him a few levels of Unlimited Blade Works attacks and a couple of arrow edits to make him more like the real thing. I was basing my ideas off of this:
    Unlimited Blade Works

Now available in blue.

Akeno/Archer
    Special Access

« Reply #35 on: June 16, 2013, 04:54:06 PM »

Really? I was too. Except mine was more of a partial moveset, since many (not all) of Pit's moves seem to fit Archer rather well, IMO. I was just going to give him a few levels of Unlimited Blade Works attacks and a couple of arrow edits to make him more like the real thing. I was basing my ideas off of this:
    Unlimited Blade Works

Oh please... Your PSA is based on this video?
    Me TOO!
    You should watch my thread, I put a lot of ideas for Archer PSA,
    I inspired myself with this too :
    Fate Stay Night Movie - Archer vs Shirou - 1080p
    « Last Edit: June 16, 2013, 04:57:23 PM by DarkFire » Logged

"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
    Learning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Azure_Shadow
    Extreme Kitten

Do not touch.

• Awards Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #36 on: June 16, 2013, 07:44:13 PM »

Cool ideas for Archer. I'd offer to help, but I still have a couple of other projects I need to work on, especially GSS. Progress is slow because of other things I'm working on outside of Brawl. I look forward to seeing it once it's done.

My ideas were just to have a few of Archer's most memorable attacks from the video I sent mapped to the down B, replacing Pit's shield. They'd be charged by a taunt that would hopefully say a line from his long Blade Works spell, and reset once the attack was used. The attacks were throwing blades, throwing exploding blades, a jump attack and maybe an enhanced weapon state. The last line (or lines) of the spell would activate his Final Smash, which is basically Pit's FS but with the Reality Marble as a background and the Centurions replaced with swords. Lastly, I'd have modified Pit's arrow to look different and be able to charge longer- maybe a full minute, with damage increasing at the same rate as in the Brawl version.

Now available in blue.

Akeno/Archer
    Special Access

« Reply #37 on: June 17, 2013, 05:57:04 AM »

Cool ideas for Archer. I'd offer to help, but I still have a couple of other projects I need to work on, especially GSS. Progress is slow because of other things I'm working on outside of Brawl. I look forward to seeing it once it's done.

My ideas were just to have a few of Archer's most memorable attacks from the video I sent mapped to the down B, replacing Pit's shield. They'd be charged by a taunt that would hopefully say a line from his long Blade Works spell, and reset once the attack was used. The attacks were throwing blades, throwing exploding blades, a jump attack and maybe an enhanced weapon state. The last line (or lines) of the spell would activate his Final Smash, which is basically Pit's FS but with the Reality Marble as a background and the Centurions replaced with swords. Lastly, I'd have modified Pit's arrow to look different and be able to charge longer- maybe a full minute, with damage increasing at the same rate as in the Brawl version.
    Yea, I know for GSS...I have a friend who's working on a stage that will look like Unlimited Blade Works (the shirou's one, 'cuz for the Archer's one, I asked someone else if he could find the model in Fate/Unlimited Codes)
    Well, if I was better at animatig, it wouldn't take so much time... That's why I'm doing Time Alter ZSS first...
    Did you see Fate/Zero?
    « Last Edit: June 17, 2013, 05:59:04 AM by DarkFire » Logged

SanyaBane
    Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #38 on: February 04, 2015, 01:51:33 AM »

Excuse me for my bad english, by "moveset" u mean animation for character? If yes, did u export it from game or making it by yourself?

Akeno/Archer
    Special Access

« Reply #39 on: February 04, 2015, 12:46:34 PM »

Excuse me for my bad english, by "moveset" u mean animation for character? If yes, did u export it from game or making it by yourself?
    Making it myself. And also, I'm doing Archer, but also Saber and Dark Saber.

SanyaBane
    Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #40 on: February 08, 2015, 06:22:32 AM »

Making it myself. And also, I'm doing Archer, but also Saber and Dark Saber.

I can only wish u luck. I just asked you because wanna know some info about export animation from UC, but it seems impossible =(
    So one another question - what soft did u use for making animation? I tried to use Rider model + Biped skeleton in 3ds max, but my low skill make her like a wood dummy.

So i wondering what is best way to animate her more... better. Of course skill is requied (i understand that), im just unexpirienced in animation, but maybe u can also give me few advices (about soft or something)? I would be very grateful!

Akeno/Archer
    Special Access

« Reply #41 on: February 08, 2015, 06:38:37 AM »

Honestly... I'm pretty bad at animating myself. Though people tend to use Maya to animate for Brawl... I don't know if it could work for DOTA, since it's another game and all, but that's all I can tell you. There's a tutorial in the A/A Section that shows you how to animate with Maya. You should go there and have a look.
    Hope that helps.

SanyaBane
    Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #42 on: February 08, 2015, 06:44:10 AM »

Honestly... I'm pretty bad at animating myself. Though people tend to use Maya to animate for Brawl... I don't know if it could work for DOTA, since it's another game and all, but that's all I can tell you. There's a tutorial in the A/A Section that shows you how to animate with Maya. You should go there and have a look.
    Hope that helps.
    Any help appreciated! I'l try to explore Maya animation. Thank you.

Akeno/Archer
    Special Access

« Reply #43 on: February 08, 2015, 09:54:44 AM »

You're welcome.

Pages:  1 2 [3]
    Print
    Jump to: