Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 [2]
Author Topic: what does it take for someones textures to get noticed?  (Read 9464 times)
VILE
Badass.
Holy Kitten

• Awards Hot Topic Heart Container KCMM Old Timer Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #15 on: July 12, 2009, 09:10:21 AM »

I find Vyse a mix of both, doesn't think the world revolves around him, but like most of the other members on SS, is a [censored] (in one way or another). But on the KC side, he is pretty helpful to the newbies. SATA ANDAGI!

Zephiel:
    You know what I really like on my stack smash?
    Texture updates.

Androu1:
    @Zephiel: “your” Stack Smash?

stickman
    Extreme Kitten

Why are you hitting yourself?

• Awards Pin Collector Ninja Helping Hand Active Contributor

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #16 on: July 14, 2009, 09:40:38 PM »

@Jack, then there are the teams that are pretty much ignored by everyone, but there is no reason for it. I'm not saying Power Nation is uberly amazing, but we have a lot of impressive things that nobody even sees anymore because SS won't even acknowledge we exist, and we just blend in with the huge list of links on the bigger sites.

For me, semi-original characters get the most attention. My toon link dimentio had a lot of comments (for being on PN... so not that much), but it was because it was something that people wanted, but didn't know who it would look good on. If you go to the wiki, it is probably the Toon Link texture that really does NOT resemble any of the others at all (except for the un-editable body shape

Jose Gallardo
    Expert Kitten

Nintendo Bros Admin.

View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #17 on: July 16, 2009, 06:23:13 PM »

All this texturing stuff works a bit different for me. I like creating new textures for personal use, but I think its also a good idea to share them. Feedback is also crucial for determining whether you are doing a good job or not.

But all in all, I do what I do because it makes me proud of myself, and not because I am looking for attention. Fame and fortune come in as extra.

- There are only 10 types of people in this world. Those who understand binary, and those who don't -

Bonzai
    Advanced Kitten

In Soviet Russia, Smashball breaks YOU!

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #18 on: July 17, 2009, 06:25:16 AM »

I find Vyse a mix of both, doesn't think the world revolves around him, but like most of the other members on SS, is a [censored] (in one way or another). But on the KC side, he is pretty helpful to the newbies. SATA ANDAGI!

S. (or whoever he is) is actually a kind member. I put him with Vyse, a little KC, a little SS.

VILE
    Badass.
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Hot Topic Heart Container KCMM Old Timer Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #19 on: July 18, 2009, 05:39:38 AM »

Yes, S is quite coolios Tongue

Zephiel:
    You know what I really like on my stack smash?
    Texture updates.

Androu1:
    @Zephiel: “your” Stack Smash?

Pages:  1 [2]
    Print
    Jump to: