Poll
Question: John Outfit.
- 2 (5%)
- 4 (10%)
- 1 (2.5%)
- 33 (82.5%)
Total Voters: 40

Pages:  1 ... 151 152 153 [154] 155 156 157
Author Topic: Flygon's Colorful Channel. Overrated Series.  (Read 644044 times)
Flygon
Holy Kitten

• Awards Starstormer Heart Container Star Hacker Featured

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #2295 on: November 24, 2013, 01:13:23 PM »

You should try doing a Zoroark PSA over Lucario. I have a proposed moveset that you could try, too!

Basic Combos and Buttons:
    Jab string (3 Hits and Cancelable): One-two claw strikes, and a crescent kick to launch backwards.
    Forward-Tilt: A nasty claw strike to deal some considerable stun and damage.
    Up-Tilt: A normal, standing claw uppercut that can be jump-canceled into.
    Down-Tilt: A low bite to the legs to possibly trip opponents.
    N-Air: A spinning roundhouse kick filled with energy reminiscent of Night Daze.
    U-Air: An attack that makes use of Zoroark's hair. An uppercut that uses its hair.
    D-Air: A full-moon style kick with meteor capability.
    F-Air: An air-claw strike reminiscent of Lucario's.
    B-Air: A hair-strike to knock back the opponent.

Grabs:
    Pummeling: A body blow with the knee.
    Forward Throw: A multi-strike rapid combo ending in a strong strike.
    Up Throw: A Dark Pulse is fired after the opponent is thrown upwards.
    Down Throw: A bite filled with Night Daze-energy after the opponent is struck to the ground, then laid down like Snake's Neck Break.
    Back Throw: A claw through the chest, then thrown backwards.

Specials:
    Neutral B: Dark Pulse. A charge-move that sends shockwaves out to all opponents within its radius, dealing more damage the closer they are to Zoroark.
    Side-B: Three Moves (Interchangeable Through Taunt, Though Limits Can Be Established): Flamethrower, Aerial Ace, or Extrasensory are used in different combo games. Flamethrower leaves burns for extended damage for five seconds, Aerial Ace for an extremely fast physical attack, and Extrasensory for a short move that stuns opponents like ZSS' down Smash.
    Up-B: U-Turn. As Zoroark falls, it turns itself around to recover at that current rate of falling for 2 and 1/2 seconds. Anytime during the animation, the attack can be cancelled out into a diving kick.
    Down-B: Sucker Punch. A grab is performed extremely fast, and then the opponent is punched in the neck.
    Final Smash: Night Daze + Illusion: A varying illusion is performed, whether it be of love or despair, and those of varying effects, and then Zoroark fires off a giant shockwave that damages all opponents for about 30-35%, and does MASSIVE knockback.

Taunts:
    Up Taunt: The taunt used for Side-B to change between moves. A short roar is made with a short GFX signifying which move you're on. Red for Flamethrower, white for Aerial Ace, and purple for Extrasensory.
    Down Taunt: A growl and roar, with a menacing stance.
    Side Taunt: An illusion of Zoroark's kin is played, reminding it of good times, and making it mad of its master, who killed it, and Zoroark takes the anger out on an opponent by roaring.

3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com

reilavac
    Mega Kitten

Hedgehogs ( ͡^ ͜ʖ ͡^)

• Awards Shadow the Pinhog

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2296 on: November 24, 2013, 03:16:14 PM »

You should try doing a Zoroark PSA over Lucario. I have a proposed moveset that you could try, too!

Basic Combos and Buttons:
    Jab string (3 Hits and Cancelable): One-two claw strikes, and a crescent kick to launch backwards.
    Forward-Tilt: A nasty claw strike to deal some considerable stun and damage.
    Up-Tilt: A normal, standing claw uppercut that can be jump-canceled into.
    Down-Tilt: A low bite to the legs to possibly trip opponents.
    N-Air: A spinning roundhouse kick filled with energy reminiscent of Night Daze.
    U-Air: An attack that makes use of Zoroark's hair. An uppercut that uses its hair.
    D-Air: A full-moon style kick with meteor capability.
    F-Air: An air-claw strike reminiscent of Lucario's.
    B-Air: A hair-strike to knock back the opponent.

Grabs:
    Pummeling: A body blow with the knee.
    Forward Throw: A multi-strike rapid combo ending in a strong strike.
    Up Throw: A Dark Pulse is fired after the opponent is thrown upwards.
    Down Throw: A bite filled with Night Daze-energy after the opponent is struck to the ground, then laid down like Snake's Neck Break.
    Back Throw: A claw through the chest, then thrown backwards.

Specials:
    Neutral B: Dark Pulse. A charge-move that sends shockwaves out to all opponents within its radius, dealing more damage the closer they are to Zoroark.
    Side-B: Three Moves (Interchangeable Through Taunt, Though Limits Can Be Established): Flamethrower, Aerial Ace, or Extrasensory are used in different combo games. Flamethrower leaves burns for extended damage for five seconds, Aerial Ace for an extremely fast physical attack, and Extrasensory for a short move that stuns opponents like ZSS' down Smash.
    Up-B: U-Turn. As Zoroark falls, it turns itself around to recover at that current rate of falling for 2 and 1/2 seconds. Anytime during the animation, the attack can be cancelled out into a diving kick.
    Down-B: Sucker Punch. A grab is performed extremely fast, and then the opponent is punched in the neck.
    Final Smash: Night Daze + Illusion: A varying illusion is performed, whether it be of love or despair, and those of varying effects, and then Zoroark fires off a giant shockwave that damages all opponents for about 30-35%, and does MASSIVE knockback.

Taunts:
    Up Taunt: The taunt used for Side-B to change between moves. A short roar is made with a short GFX signifying which move you're on. Red for Flamethrower, white for Aerial Ace, and purple for Extrasensory.
    Down Taunt: A growl and roar, with a menacing stance.
    Side Taunt: An illusion of Zoroark's kin is played, reminding it of good times, and making it mad of its master, who killed it, and Zoroark takes the anger out on an opponent by roaring.
    Why do you do this????

Flygon
    Holy Kitten

« Reply #2297 on: December 07, 2013, 12:02:44 PM »

I kind of didn't post this here :I

The snake rocks are next :I

Oh yeah, and I just realized the head of my dragonite doesn't work :I
    *I feel so ashamed, I know I should be*
    « Last Edit: December 07, 2013, 12:04:10 PM by Flygon » Logged

Azure_Shadow
    Extreme Kitten

Do not touch.

• Awards Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2298 on: December 07, 2013, 12:32:01 PM »

Stuff

OK, first of all, PSAs are very different from model imports and asking an importer to make a PSA is like asking a sculptor to write you a computer program. They're two completely different things.
    Secondly, it's generally not accepted practice to give unsolicited suggestions in a person's thread unless they're asking for ideas or you've been around a while and understand the work involved.

Now available in blue.

FOREVER365
    Hyper Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2299 on: December 20, 2013, 12:57:50 AM »

Ok, tomorrow will be December 25 (it's not tomorrow till I wake up xD) and I'll be leaving the city to go to the US. but I'll take my lap so I can leave you a couple of hacks as my gift to you

ok umm how can i put this silver on silver over falco? give more articles? idek how to but i can learn, can this work on falco?

Flygon
    Holy Kitten

« Reply #2300 on: December 20, 2013, 01:09:54 AM »

It's actually cute you bothered to navigate a whole year of content just to quote an unrelated post with your question, but at least I appreciate your effort Tongue
    And the answer is I dont know, it does not work, I tried adding him myself but there was no result.

reilavac
    Mega Kitten

Hedgehogs ( ͡^ ͜ʖ ͡^)

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2301 on: December 20, 2013, 02:56:33 PM »

It's actually cute you bothered to navigate a whole year of content just to quote an unrelated post with your question, but at least I appreciate your effort Tongue
    And the answer is I dont know, it does not work, I tried adding him myself but there was no result.
    I think he's a troll or something because he does the same thing on others places on the forum. I'm not sure if it's intentionally stupid or if he isn't doing it on purpose, it's a little annoying.

Segtendo
    Local Marie Fanboy
    Special Access

Cold queen

• Awards Starstormer PC Core Gamer 128-bit Core Gamer Super Saiyan Topic

« Reply #2302 on: December 20, 2013, 02:59:51 PM »

ok umm how can i put this silver on silver over falco? give more articles? idek how to but i can learn, can this work on falco?
    lrn2readdates

: SW-2632-7270-6724

FOREVER365
    Hyper Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2303 on: December 20, 2013, 03:56:48 PM »

it was jus a question.........i actually just clicked the number 155 and that popped up......but anyways thanks for answering, yea i was going to try but hearing tht u tried it, kinda leaves me with not trying. -.-

Post Merge: December 20, 2013, 04:04:08 PM
    I think he's a troll or something because he does the same thing on others places on the forum. I'm not sure if it's intentionally stupid or if he isn't doing it on purpose, it's a little annoying.

im not being a troll? idek wat tht is...but im just asking a question, u guys acted as if i threatened u....nd yea i was jus cuious because i was trying to get silver to work on falco, i dnt think anyone asked tht question so i just thought it was a good question...well its w.e im not doing this, he has the best silver hack so thts y i asked.
    « Last Edit: December 20, 2013, 04:04:08 PM by FOREVER365 » Logged

Iwvi
    Cronic Procrastinator
    Heroic Kitten

Temporarily retired

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Fiery Topic Renowned Hacker Star Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2304 on: December 20, 2013, 09:37:11 PM »

Is it really that hard? I've never tried but it sounds not too complicated. I'll try and tell you how that goes.

Flygon
    Holy Kitten

« Reply #2305 on: December 31, 2013, 03:11:14 PM »

Hi, in case you wanted to know I'm not death just very [censored]ing sick Tongue
    2013 was a very harsh year to me physical and emotionally, that's why I was pretty inactive compared to last year but well, I'll move on and let whatever happened behind.

Here's a little something I made.

Gotta love them normals.
    Rig is almost done, just needs tweaks on the shoulders, dress and neck, plus hands of course. Goes over samus and I'll null the normals in-game.

Kyouma
    Heroic Kitten

• Awards Star Hacker Renowned Hacker Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2306 on: December 31, 2013, 05:01:31 PM »

flygon in the vodkaloid lair again yay~

bufobrawl
    Mega Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2307 on: January 20, 2014, 11:01:17 AM »

Just going to mention this, none of the exclusive downloads work.

Brawl friend code: 1333-3472-6731. If you want to add me PM me so I know to add you back, thanks! (it would be helpful to include brawl friend code in the message).

SilverSoul
    Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2308 on: January 20, 2014, 08:16:33 PM »

That Vocaloid hack looks amazing! I hope it gets released sometime soon c:

reilavac
    Mega Kitten

Hedgehogs ( ͡^ ͜ʖ ͡^)

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2309 on: January 21, 2014, 04:29:41 AM »

Just going to mention this, none of the exclusive downloads work.
    Yea, you may not know this but most of his hacks ended up getting deleted off of Mediafire.

Pages:  1 ... 151 152 153 [154] 155 156 157
    Print
    Jump to: