Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 89 90 91 [92] 93 94 95 ... 115
Author Topic: xxWutzMercyxx SSBU Stages (Zelda Breath of The Wild Stage Concept Preview!!)  (Read 532856 times)
Chaos_Knight
Boss Kitten

I squid you not.

• Awards Fiery Topic Heart Container Starstormer Famous Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1365 on: May 19, 2013, 05:13:04 PM »

I wouldn't mind Jin being in it. Heck, I even wanted to get into the Tekken series starting Tag Tournament 2 Wii U.

NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

KGN Nappdagg
    Extreme Kitten

I feel like quiting

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1366 on: May 20, 2013, 06:49:16 AM »

Hope you guys liking Lineland Road. Anyway important question for you guys. I want our roster to be the most impressive in any fighting game, and I wanted to know would you guys be fine with Jin being a playable character? The Tekken series has been around for almost 20 years and Tekken has appeared on Nintendo consoles like the 3DS and Wii U thus earning him a spot in the roster. But I wanted to see if those are interested and seeing him get in the ring alongside Ryu and Goku Tongue

Personally, HELL YES. Nintendo wise-haven't been around long enough. Two consoles (that are new) isn't 'history' imo, but come on lets be real for a minute. This IS "Ultimate Crossover" so I say HELL CHEAAA!!!!

I'm addicted to Brawl.....HELP :\
    -I feel like calling it quits

Im srs here *BANG! BANG!*

P.A.I.N:Mixtape Link (Dat Piff): http://www.datpiff.com/Grey-Poupon-Pain-mixtape.457773.html

BlueBrain
    God Kitten

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Super Saiyan Topic >9000 Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1367 on: May 20, 2013, 07:07:03 AM »

since you're planning this to be a "ultimate crossover" i say hell yes.

xxWutzMercyxx
    Lol Kitten

Men become Demons

• Awards RAGE!! Super Saiyan Topic Famous Hacker Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1368 on: May 20, 2013, 03:48:34 PM »

Well that good, he's in. Also as some of you may of heard Nintendo will be hosting another Nintendo Direct that will finally showcase Super Smash Bros. 4 before E3, expect some content from me based on the footage and screens that are shown. I'll also post some screens of the game here on my thread for all to see Grin

SonicBrawler
    Magical Girl
    Overlord Kitten

Bae

• Awards Star Hacker Active Contributor Renowned Hacker Heart Container

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #1369 on: May 20, 2013, 03:54:48 PM »

so, since u said youa re not done with the epic picture of SSB:U, I have to say a few things

1) dont make goku ssj. you dont see mario with a star, or megaman x in full upgrade.

also, X's right arm is wrong. an dleg. the light blue arm and leg are clipping thru the blue foot thing and arm canon thing

Quotes:
    Not all people have the luxury of being able to buy things whenever they want.

Some people are barely scraping by in the economy.
    Modding has made you guys so spoiled.

xxWutzMercyxx
    Lol Kitten

Men become Demons

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1370 on: May 20, 2013, 05:29:41 PM »

Thanks for the advice but truth be told I don't know [censored] about Megaman. X, Rockman, WTF I really don't know XD Besides the pic is far from finished so it'll go through revisions before it's finalized then everyone can use it as a wallpaper and stuffz Grin

Chaos_Knight
    Boss Kitten

I squid you not.

• Awards Fiery Topic Heart Container Starstormer Famous Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1371 on: May 20, 2013, 05:38:25 PM »

Thanks for the advice but truth be told I don't know [censored] about Megaman. X, Rockman, WTF I really don't know XD Besides the pic is far from finished so it'll go through revisions before it's finalized then everyone can use it as a wallpaper and stuffz Grin
    But you just know Megaman has to be in your roster, right? Awesome Face

NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

xxWutzMercyxx
    Lol Kitten

Men become Demons

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1372 on: May 21, 2013, 01:22:26 PM »

He's one of the most requested third party characters since Melee, and could have had a shot in Brawl but Sonic was more a reliable choice, but X and Zero will both be in this game along with Megaman's other variations as alt costumes, Classic, N64, Battle Network etc. Also XBOX ONE eh. I'll buy it but damn its to big and ugly looking and dumbass name. I'll wait to they redesign it and drop the price XD

SonicBrawler
    Magical Girl
    Overlord Kitten

Bae

« Reply #1373 on: May 21, 2013, 04:10:52 PM »

im not buying the X1 UNLESS they make a GOOD, DECENT Halo "5" in 4 years

Quotes:

xxWutzMercyxx
    Lol Kitten

Men become Demons

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1374 on: May 21, 2013, 07:48:34 PM »

We'll see @ E3 XD

Ninka_kiwi
    Holy Kitten

Burn my Dread

• Awards 16-bit Core Gamer Super Saiyan Topic Starstormer Pin Collector

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1375 on: May 21, 2013, 08:35:38 PM »

Really digging the render, and also digging that you used Nano and my Ralph for it!

As for Jin's inclusion, I really hope his Devil form is a Final Smash or Alt costume. I'd also rather he have his Tekken 6/ Tekken Tag 2 design, as opposed to the white alt your using right now, but that's an easy fix. Nice to see some Tekken rep though.

So as far as confirmed guaranteed characters, what do we have so far exactly?

xxWutzMercyxx
    Lol Kitten

Men become Demons

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1376 on: May 21, 2013, 10:04:32 PM »

I don't want to spoil the entire roster but I'll name some now. And these characters are already imported and I have some animations for all of em.
    1st Party Franchises:
    (Super Mario)      (Legend of Zelda)                                (Metroid)               
    .Mario                  .Link (Wolf Link Maybe)                        .Samus/Zero Suit
    .Luigi                   .Zelda/Impa/Sheik/Toon Zelda&Sheik  .Ridley
    .Peach                 .Ghirahim                                             .Dark Samus (maybe)
    .Bowser               . Demise
    .Bowser Jr.           .Ganondorf
    .Geno                   . Young Link/Toon Link
    .Petey Piranha     . Skull Kid
    3rd Party Franchises:
    (Street Fighter)    (Final Fantasy)     (HALO)              (Megaman)                  (DBZ)          (Resident Evil)
    .Ryu                      .Cloud                  .Master Chief     .Megaman/X/Classic   .Goku          .Leon S. Kennedy
    .Chun Li                .Sephiroth                                      .Zero                          .Kid Goku    .Albert Wesker
    .Akuma                 . Lightning                                                                        .Vegeta

There's more to the roster than that, that's just to name a few. Obivously many are wondering how this will be achieved and we'll make compromises to make it a reality. Smash Ultimate may not use items at all, as I never use em, and we'll get rid of some unnecessary things to make more space to develop, so things like trophies collecting, home run contest may be gone 4 gud, but it's to make the game more epic, so getting rid of garbage is worth while I believe.

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• Awards Constructive Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Starstormer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1377 on: May 23, 2013, 08:05:16 AM »

i see you throwing away all the pokemons lol well i hope you can make some good psas over pokemon trainer pokemons.

xxWutzMercyxx
    Lol Kitten

Men become Demons

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1378 on: May 23, 2013, 04:36:05 PM »

All the Pokemon will be back, including Mewtwo. However I can confirm that Zoroark, Blaziken, and Deoxys will be playable characters, maybe Scizor but we'll see Tongue
    Also come back to my thread on June 11. I will showcase all the Super Smash Bros. 4 news here. That means Screenshots and gameplay videos. I'll even make Gameplay Videos you can download and put on your 3DS. I'll be convering all the Smash Bros. E3 news as well as some new 3D Mario and Mario Kart Grin

SonicBrawler
    Magical Girl
    Overlord Kitten

Bae

« Reply #1379 on: May 23, 2013, 04:49:19 PM »

since anivernage and i are working on bjr on zleda, and southcraft and i are working on shadow mario on sheik, once b jr is sent to me, i can port it, with the help of calikingz, to who ever you want for SSB:U.

Quotes:

Pages:  1 ... 89 90 91 [92] 93 94 95 ... 115
    Print
    Jump to: