Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 93 94 95 [96] 97 98 99 ... 115
Author Topic: xxWutzMercyxx SSBU Stages (Zelda Breath of The Wild Stage Concept Preview!!)  (Read 532818 times)
SonicBrawler
Magical Girl
Overlord Kitten

Bae

• Awards Star Hacker Active Contributor Renowned Hacker Heart Container

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #1425 on: June 11, 2013, 05:06:23 PM »

They gave Samus her Other M appearance, yet not give Link his Skyward Sword incarnation...

it looks liek a tp-ss hybrid

Quotes:
    Not all people have the luxury of being able to buy things whenever they want.

Some people are barely scraping by in the economy.
    Modding has made you guys so spoiled.

Chaos_Knight
    Boss Kitten

I squid you not.

• Awards Fiery Topic Heart Container Starstormer Famous Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1426 on: June 11, 2013, 05:09:57 PM »

it looks liek a tp-ss hybrid
    No, that's his TP incarnation. You can tell by looking at his shield.

NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

SonicBrawler
    Magical Girl
    Overlord Kitten

Bae

« Reply #1427 on: June 11, 2013, 05:22:56 PM »

No, that's his TP incarnation. You can tell by looking at his shield.

still looks SS to me plus he has silver chainmail. TP has gold

Quotes:

xxWutzMercyxx
    Lol Kitten

Men become Demons

• Awards RAGE!! Super Saiyan Topic Famous Hacker Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1428 on: June 11, 2013, 05:39:50 PM »

It looks like Twilight XD I want to confirm this now so there's no confusion. We will not be copying any of SSB4's content into Ultimate. Nintendo will shut us down an instant if they see modders making a free Smash 4 for everyone to play. We'll rely on our fanbase communtiy to support our game from getting shutdown, but that's in the near future. Smash Ultimate will maintain an identity on it's own. I'll be sharing my vision for Smash Ultimate in depth before the summer is over. I know Skyloft is in Ultimate and in SSB4 but our version is different and has been in development before SSB4 was announced. I'll also be sharing our new art style for Ultimate with new comparisons of Mario from Melee, Brawl, 4, and Ultimate so you can get an idea of where Ultimate is headed. Grin

Wasabi_Skillz
    Supreme Kitten

• Awards Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1429 on: June 11, 2013, 10:55:54 PM »

I like the collisions in their skyloft a ton. It's very terraineous. I dislike flat walk-offs with no platforms.

KTH
    French fries
    Special Access

• Awards Nintendo Revolution Team Heart Container Smash 3 Team Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1430 on: June 12, 2013, 12:19:23 PM »

Actually, on the video his voice are the one of Brawl/Twillight Princess.

xxWutzMercyxx
    Lol Kitten

Men become Demons

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1431 on: June 12, 2013, 01:33:48 PM »

Well I've been doing alot of thinking about Smash Bros. Ultimate after Smash 4 was announced. I'm a die hard Smash fan, that's a reason why I'm even here in this amazing modding community, but after reading what Sakurai has shown and planned for Smash 4 I'm wondering if making Smash Ultimate would be good for the Smash Brothers series in general. Now I'm not leaving or canceling the project but I intend to redo the concept and make it more appealing. The greatest thing about a Smash unveiling is the anticipation for new characters, and I feel with Smash Ultimate I'm taking away all the hype for surprises ya know. Everyone wants Goku in Smash Bros. and Smash Ultimate has him, that doesn't excite me anymore cuz I'm taking away the surprising experience that would excite others. I feel I'm drunk with modding Smash Bros. Nothing is off limits to us, we can create anything we want when we want, but I question is that even a good thing? What I respect about Sakurai is his ability to keep the franchise going without becoming repetitive or old. When Megaman was revealed I wasn't jumping for joy cuz I said "Wow, that's nothing we have him and Zero in Ultimate", so I feel I need to think critically on how a "Real" Smash Bros. game should be developed. The Wii Fit Trainer wasn't anything I was expecting and that's a good thing I feel, cuz Sakurai said "Nobody was requesting her, or thinking about her." And that's why her reveal felt so fresh and new to me because none of us saw that coming. So as of right now I'm taking a break from Ultimate until I can create something more appealing and real to understand, so I'll be reworking the roster and making other arrangements to make a more well rounded Smash Bros. game. I hope many of you understand, I strongly feel me doing Smash Ultimate the way I originally planned will kill the series and I won't let that happen.
    « Last Edit: June 16, 2013, 12:35:02 AM by xxWutzMercyxx » Logged

xxWutzMercyxx
    Lol Kitten

Men become Demons

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1432 on: June 16, 2013, 12:30:01 PM »

Well here's a Smash Bros. project I thought of that I want to bring into fruition. I call it Super Smash Bros.Saga, which features all the characters from 64,Melee, and Brawl into one package. This includes stages as well. And the best part is all the content is already ready, now it's just a matter of organizing the content and polishing it up. We could have this project out before Smash 4 is released. The roster is also finalized, Megaman was added due to being the 3rd Third Party character in the Smash franchise and he and his stage is the only content from SSB4 that'll be present in this game Grin
    This project seems more real to complete in a timely fashion so I want to make it a reality Grin

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• Awards Constructive Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Starstormer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1433 on: June 16, 2013, 01:30:26 PM »

and how do you plan on adding so many chars to the CSS? we only have a code to add one extra char.

xxWutzMercyxx
    Lol Kitten

Men become Demons

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1434 on: June 16, 2013, 02:20:09 PM »

Do we now  Wink I don't wanna spoil the surprise but someone you all know and love has made a bit of a breakthrough with that clone engine, so all the characters you see there will infact be playable. I'll let him come forth and show what he has when he's ready Grin

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1435 on: June 16, 2013, 02:28:15 PM »

lots of ppl tryed to and failled cant wait to see what you guys did  if its using the alloys it will be tricky with all of them sharing the same filesize and such.

xxWutzMercyxx
    Lol Kitten

Men become Demons

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1436 on: June 16, 2013, 02:30:57 PM »

Let me just say he showed me a year ago and the engine had it's own CSS for those characters and there own folder, they had there own moves but shared the voice of there original counterpart they were made over, but that was a year ago though so he's made progress on it and it's indeed real Grin

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1437 on: June 16, 2013, 02:33:25 PM »

that would be a big breaktrough in brawl hacking lets hope it works like you guys want it to work.

SonicBrawler
    Magical Girl
    Overlord Kitten

Bae

« Reply #1438 on: June 16, 2013, 02:52:22 PM »

i know who he is talking about. but yeha, that guy had a clone engine, but it only worked wiht pm. i think he said that he got a clone engine thing using the extra slots working, but im not too sure.

Quotes:

xxWutzMercyxx
    Lol Kitten

Men become Demons

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1439 on: June 16, 2013, 02:56:18 PM »

This guy knows what he's doing. I have confidence in him, but we'll wait until we can show that when it's more developed. Also I'll be showing a preview of Willy's Castle from SSB4 here later so look forward to that.

Pages:  1 ... 93 94 95 [96] 97 98 99 ... 115
    Print
    Jump to: