Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 96 97 98 [99] 100 101 102 ... 115
Author Topic: xxWutzMercyxx SSBU Stages (Zelda Breath of The Wild Stage Concept Preview!!)  (Read 536254 times)
xxWutzMercyxx
Lol Kitten

Men become Demons

• Awards RAGE!! Super Saiyan Topic Famous Hacker Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1470 on: June 30, 2013, 11:14:22 PM »

You mean Wind Hill from Sonic Lost World? A little but not as much. I've been sorting through shizz, did manage to pay off my PS4 and saved some more for Super Mario 3D World, Wind Waker HD, DK Tropical Freeze, Watchdogs, and some other shizz. I'll try to release some more stages soon cuz a majority of those I previewed a long time ago are actually ready, I'm just being lazy I guess XD

Chaos_Knight
    Boss Kitten

I squid you not.

• Awards Fiery Topic Heart Container Starstormer Famous Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1471 on: July 01, 2013, 06:07:35 PM »

I just tried out Skyloft and it's awesome. It would be cool if it had Beetle's flying shop and some people in the background.

Also, I noticed something about the scaling. >.>

Stage

(Also that bench should be something you should bump into, not walk through. Tongue)

Actual

Not much of a problem, just letting you know

NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

xxWutzMercyxx
    Lol Kitten

Men become Demons

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1472 on: July 02, 2013, 07:52:13 PM »

I scaled it to reduce the size, believe me it helps. That stage is hell, it's already too large for my taste. I made it a bit smaller to compensate the file size, so I can add the lighting, shadows, etc and DSX8 for the animations. We should be lucky we were able to do that much without causing lag or freezing.

DSX8
    Stage/Character Importer
    Never Gonna Give You Up

meow~

• Awards Good Citizen >9000 King for a Day Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1473 on: July 03, 2013, 03:01:59 AM »

lol wouldve been better if i was able to fix the original skyloft sky back then... even tho i know how to do it now xD

Follow me on facebook and Twitter!!!
    https://www.facebook.com/DMNSLYRX8              https://twitter.com/Demonslayerx8

3DS Friend Code: 0705-6436-8834              NNID: Demonslayerx8              PSN: Demonslayerx8

xxWutzMercyxx
    Lol Kitten

Men become Demons

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1474 on: July 03, 2013, 01:31:29 PM »

I wouldn't worry about it, the stage is already too large to handle more without lag. I know you could do it but maybe we could do a revamp in the future when we can reduce the file size a bit.

MBHC
    Mega Kitten

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Famous Hacker

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #1475 on: July 04, 2013, 06:36:56 PM »

super smash bros series would be a great project Wink

Shun_One
    Lol Kitten

• Awards >9000 Star Hacker Smash 3 Team Pin Collector

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #1476 on: July 07, 2013, 01:47:15 PM »

Not that I think oyu're taking suggestions but uh...Jungle Beat would be a good place to start releasing things...just so you know.

Sort of related to SSBU, but work on Marth, Roy, and Ike's FE13/FE10 (in Ike's case) is going to resume soon.

I'm no longer around. If you really need to get my attention, send a PM

xxWutzMercyxx
    Lol Kitten

Men become Demons

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1477 on: July 08, 2013, 02:47:00 PM »

Yea I'm working on releasing a few things real soon. Also I want to announce that Smash Ultimate will be moved to Wii U development, meaning the scope of the original project would be hell to do on the Wii due to it's hardware limitations, once it's possible for us to mod Smash 4 on Wii U then we can proceed with development and it'll be great since there won't be another Smash Bros. game for another 6 or 7 years after the 2014 release. This will make things like Kingdom Hearts 3 and Resident Evil 6 look smoother on Wii U and allow us to make a more polished game and a more grand scope that wasn't possible on the Wii. I've given this time and I hope some of you can understand why I made the decision. Preparing to release a some new stages soon Grin

AnImAiNe
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Famous Hacker Starstormer Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1478 on: July 08, 2013, 02:59:52 PM »

would there be a demo for what is already done on the wii so that people could see some kind of concrete form of what ultimate is so more people can get behind it?

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

xxWutzMercyxx
    Lol Kitten

Men become Demons

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1479 on: July 08, 2013, 04:12:13 PM »

I suppose I could whip up something before the end of the year. I have lots of stages already made for Ultimate and I already have a list of characters that could give a broader understanding of what the game is, I'll think about it Wink

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• Awards Constructive Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Starstormer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1480 on: July 08, 2013, 05:06:53 PM »

before  the time we can understand  how to edit moveset files,articles , replacing stages on smash 4 and everything we can do right now on ssbb it will be like 5 or 6 years lol only now we have an easy tool to do rel porting, and all the amazing codes and brawl was released long time ago and we still cant do everything.

so i guess the extra char spots wont be possible on brawl well i know this would be hard if even possible to do.

xxWutzMercyxx
    Lol Kitten

Men become Demons

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1481 on: August 07, 2013, 01:04:46 AM »

Welp I've been gone for too long. I've spent my time enjoying my summer, starting a film and such, but I need to release something to compensate for my laziness. I have a [censored] ton of mods to release both characters and stages and I guess I should finalize em since 60% of my mods are basically done. Also for those of you who downloaded my Goku Burst Limit Animations V1, I'm working on the new V2 which is so much better and smoother so that's something to look forward to. Regarding the SSF2 3D Edition it is NOT cancelled, but I'm waiting to restart once the V1 release comes, so this is something I'm still doing. But look forward to some new content from me soon Grin

Don Jon Bravo
    Heroic Kitten

• Awards Boo! Starstormer Super Saiyan Topic Famous Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1482 on: August 07, 2013, 07:01:03 PM »

Regarding the SSF2 3D Edition it is NOT cancelled, but I'm waiting to restart once the V1 release comes, so this is something I'm still doing. But look forward to some new content from me soon Grin

?

is dis something offical by the ssf mod community?

xxWutzMercyxx
    Lol Kitten

Men become Demons

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1483 on: September 07, 2013, 05:22:44 PM »

Well here's a new preview. don't let it fool you I've changed some things since the last preview, God knows how long. I'm adding two new platforms, just gotta get their positions in a good place so it makes the stage feel unique and comfortable to fight on. Gotta make some new animations and polish up some textures but so far it's ACTUALLY nearing a release. Then I'll preview a new stage I know will make many happy and I'm glad to finally be coming back to this certain new stage. Anyway just hang in there guys and you'll have something great Wink
    « Last Edit: September 07, 2013, 05:26:11 PM by xxWutzMercyxx » Logged

LegacyWolf
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Heart Container Renowned Hacker Super Saiyan Topic 128-bit Hardcore Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1484 on: September 07, 2013, 09:41:46 PM »

Well here's a new preview. don't let it fool you I've changed some things since the last preview, God knows how long. I'm adding two new platforms, just gotta get their positions in a good place so it makes the stage feel unique and comfortable to fight on. Gotta make some new animations and polish up some textures but so far it's ACTUALLY nearing a release. Then I'll preview a new stage I know will make many happy and I'm glad to finally be coming back to this certain new stage. Anyway just hang in there guys and you'll have something great Wink

Wow, Mercy. I mean, you already know that I could tell at a glance how much it's improved since the last preview.

Not to mention the status of the stage around the time when we had ssf2 3D hype going on.

Pages:  1 ... 96 97 98 [99] 100 101 102 ... 115
    Print
    Jump to: