Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 98 99 100 [101] 102 103 104 ... 115
Author Topic: xxWutzMercyxx SSBU Stages (Zelda Breath of The Wild Stage Concept Preview!!)  (Read 532665 times)
Chaos_Knight
Boss Kitten

I squid you not.

• Awards Fiery Topic Heart Container Starstormer Famous Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1500 on: September 14, 2013, 10:56:39 AM »

I never actually played Mirror's Edge besides the demo, so if there is an actual nighttime level in the game I may consider doing so, but it looks better during the daytime Tongue
    Neither have I, but this is what I found.
    Mirror's Edge "Next on the night"

NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

PseudoTypical
    Extreme Kitten

Browsin' internetz

• Awards Ninja

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1501 on: September 14, 2013, 11:03:31 AM »

Thanks man that means alot. Moving it to the Wii U won't happen until Smash Bros. Wii U is released and we're able too mod that. If it becomes to hetic to make on Wii U, then we'll improvise and pull out all the stops on Wii. Regarding the Saga project it's near complete, just have to organize it and release it as a full pack. And regarding the clone engine I trust him and he's working on it, but there's only so much we can do with that, we're pushing the Wii's limits already, so we'll see but I won't stop modding until that project is done. I mean who doesn't love a Smash Bros. with limitless possibilities right? Grin
    Totally! The project sounds awesome regardless of system (especially on the Wii U with the new capabilities), but I was hoping that you guys were continuing work for the Wii. Glad that you are. Whether or not you end up using the any new characters, I'll be using it; but it would be sweet!

One more question: Since you seem to be trying to incorporate a lot of things from the history/future of Smash into Saga, are you changing the engine/gameplay in any way to represent that? P:M obviously brought back a good deal of mechanics from Melee and was really active in balancing each character. Are you guys planning to do things like that (not exactly the same, of course), or is it going to be more like vBrawl with more characters and awesome stages?

xxWutzMercyxx
    Lol Kitten

Men become Demons

• Awards RAGE!! Super Saiyan Topic Famous Hacker Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1502 on: September 14, 2013, 01:54:37 PM »

@Chaos- From what it seems, its looks dull compared to the daytime version, the colors looks washed out, except the skyline looks nice. If I do a nighttime version I'll do it later.

@dmick- We'll change characters a bit and remove tripping, and speed it up a little but it'll be different from P.M. I respect those guys, they've put in a ton of work, and I don't rip their ideas and such. Saga is just a culmination of 64, Melee, and Brawl. Ultimate is an entirely new game with characters and stages and that project has way more content then Saga so Ultimate is more important to me. That Mirror's Edge stage is an Ultimate stage I made for the game Grin

PseudoTypical
    Extreme Kitten

Browsin' internetz

• Awards Ninja

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1503 on: September 14, 2013, 02:02:43 PM »

@dmick- We'll change characters a bit and remove tripping, and speed it up a little but it'll be different from P.M. I respect those guys, they've put in a ton of work, and I don't rip their ideas and such. Saga is just a culmination of 64, Melee, and Brawl. Ultimate is an entirely new game with characters and stages and that project has way more content then Saga so Ultimate is more important to me. That Mirror's Edge stage is an Ultimate stage I made for the game Grin
    Yeah, that wouldn't be fair to them. Makes sense.

Oh, cool! Must have missed that distinction before. If stuff from Saga is all we've seen so far minus the Mirror's Edge stage), there must be a ton...

xxWutzMercyxx
    Lol Kitten

Men become Demons

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1504 on: September 16, 2013, 12:35:11 PM »

So I believe I found a way to make a GTA V stage. After looking through the game I believe I can make a Smash Bros. style GTA V stage with interactions and all., but maintain the Smash Bros. style. Though I'm still contemplating to do so Tongue

*Edit* I'm thinking of making it over Onett so the cars can hit you, seems true to the GTA norm and would be nice to include some real dangerous stage hazards, but just a thought  Wink
    « Last Edit: September 16, 2013, 12:37:41 PM by xxWutzMercyxx » Logged

Akeno/Archer
    Middle Class Devil, Counter Guardian, Son of Sparda and
    Special Access

"You will not forget this Devil's power!" -Vergil

• Awards Diamond in the Rough Super Saiyan Topic Favorite'd Heart Container

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #1505 on: September 16, 2013, 01:27:29 PM »

So I believe I found a way to make a GTA V stage. After looking through the game I believe I can make a Smash Bros. style GTA V stage with interactions and all., but maintain the Smash Bros. style. Though I'm still contemplating to do so Tongue

*Edit* I'm thinking of making it over Onett so the cars can hit you, seems true to the GTA norm and would be nice to include some real dangerous stage hazards, but just a thought  Wink
    If you make this, I'll marry you... lolz! Srsly, it would be really awesome!

"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
    Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
    Learning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Wasabi_Skillz
    Supreme Kitten

• Awards Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1506 on: September 16, 2013, 03:03:00 PM »

This would be so impressive

xxWutzMercyxx
    Lol Kitten

Men become Demons

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1507 on: November 12, 2013, 02:06:07 AM »

Alright here's a preview of my new stage Aperture Laboratories from Portal 2. Doesn't look like much, started it yesterday and has ways to go before its released. ForOhForError's original version (first pic below) inspired me to make a Portal stage, so I used his layout to construct  mine since I liked it, though I did not import his version, I made mine from the ground up including textures. I know it may not seem new but I really wanted a Portal stage in Smash Bros. so why not right? Anyway has shadow system and the water (green nasty [censored]) is swimable. I'm currently animating the companion cube and orange and blue portals to do some cool things. Anyway here's my latest stage for Smash Bros. Ultimate Grin

LegacyWolf
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Heart Container Renowned Hacker Super Saiyan Topic 128-bit Hardcore Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1508 on: November 12, 2013, 12:38:06 PM »

I think that stage layout is pretty cool.

PseudoTypical
    Extreme Kitten

Browsin' internetz

• Awards Ninja

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1509 on: November 12, 2013, 12:42:11 PM »

This is a great idea!

xxWutzMercyxx
    Lol Kitten

Men become Demons

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1510 on: November 12, 2013, 02:43:19 PM »

@ Legacy - The layout works well but it feels kinda dull upward, I may add another section to play so it doesn't feel completely trapped.
    @ dmick - Thanks. I'll be posting a preview video soon of Aperture Laboratories, The City, and Mercy Hospital.

A preview vid I made showing some gameplay. Sorry for the crap quality but hey what can ya do  Tongue
    « Last Edit: November 12, 2013, 05:51:12 PM by xxWutzMercyxx » Logged

SonicBrawler
    Magical Girl
    Overlord Kitten

Bae

• Awards Star Hacker Active Contributor Renowned Hacker Heart Container

« Reply #1511 on: November 12, 2013, 03:51:44 PM »

only thing I would say is on the Portal stage, the sludge that kills you in Portal looks more like grass. I dont know if its just me, but thats the only thing i could see improvement. I know you just started it though Tongue
    « Last Edit: November 12, 2013, 04:06:21 PM by SonicBrawler » Logged

Quotes:
    Not all people have the luxury of being able to buy things whenever they want.

Some people are barely scraping by in the economy.
    Modding has made you guys so spoiled.

Wasabi_Skillz
    Supreme Kitten

• Awards Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1512 on: November 12, 2013, 04:00:59 PM »

oh my goodness. once you get animations on these badboys, i'll be in smash heaven!!!!!!!

xxWutzMercyxx
    Lol Kitten

Men become Demons

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1513 on: November 12, 2013, 11:28:47 PM »

Welp I got inspired again and after how long I'm finally starting my Gears of War stage. Really excited hope to show a preview of this stage in the coming days. Wish me luck Grin
    « Last Edit: November 12, 2013, 11:29:41 PM by xxWutzMercyxx » Logged

Akeno/Archer
    Middle Class Devil, Counter Guardian, Son of Sparda and
    Special Access

"You will not forget this Devil's power!" -Vergil

• Awards Diamond in the Rough Super Saiyan Topic Favorite'd Heart Container

« Reply #1514 on: November 13, 2013, 12:42:53 PM »

Welp I got inspired again and after how long I'm finally starting my Gears of War stage. Really excited hope to show a preview of this stage in the coming days. Wish me luck Grin
    Good luck! Keep on being original!

"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
    Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
    Learning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Pages:  1 ... 98 99 100 [101] 102 103 104 ... 115
    Print
    Jump to: