Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 ... 115
Author Topic: xxWutzMercyxx SSBU Stages (Zelda Breath of The Wild Stage Concept Preview!!)  (Read 535009 times)
LegacyWolf
Holy Kitten

• Awards Heart Container Renowned Hacker Super Saiyan Topic 128-bit Hardcore Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #285 on: May 09, 2012, 10:29:38 PM »

Cool, sounds like it'll be good. I had assumed the City would be walk-off, judging by the pic you provided. That's fine, and you could always make an alternate version atop the buildings, but it's not entirely necessary. Also, I got the background made for Sky Sanctuary Zone. I'll provide pics if you want. I'm also working on importing Kami's Lookout from Budokai Tenkaichi 3 since we can do that now. Thanks to Demonboy for telling me how to do it.

Tell us what happens on your trip to Vegas! Grin

xxWutzMercyxx
    Lol Kitten

Men become Demons

• Awards RAGE!! Super Saiyan Topic Famous Hacker Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #286 on: May 09, 2012, 11:12:32 PM »

Haha thnx man. I can't say everything about my trip to Vegas so I'll leave out all the X-rated stuff for the kidz here. Also check out my new car I just got today!!!! It put me back $23,000 but it's worth it. Gonna get a paint job to resemble Bumble Bee. School's now over, headed to Vegas with my girl for some peace and quiet...more or less. Also I'll send you Hidden Leaf soon so you can start animating  Grin

LegacyWolf
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Heart Container Renowned Hacker Super Saiyan Topic 128-bit Hardcore Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #287 on: May 10, 2012, 06:23:01 AM »

Happy Face A Camaro!! I love this car! A bumblebee paint job would go good with that. I wish school would just end. Lucky, I have it for another 3 weeks, including this one. Sad By x-rated stuff, you mean the drinking and gambling, or the "Circle of Life"? Lol. And yea, I'll start the animations as soon as I get the stage. Smiley

Good Guy Giygas
    Expert Kitten

True heroes are always needed.

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #288 on: May 10, 2012, 06:33:45 PM »

Will the Avengers stage be flat, or will there be like cars and stuff to stand on?

(and awesome car by the way haha Grin)

xxWutzMercyxx
    Lol Kitten

Men become Demons

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #289 on: May 10, 2012, 06:54:10 PM »

Thanks, it's a sweet car, drives like a dream, but it doesn't transform  Oh shi~
    But the stage will be flat. You'll be fighting on an intersection in the middle of the street. I thought of cars being objetcs to fight on and tried it but it made gameplay uncomfortable and the CPU's were acting stupid. The level will be all razzle dazzle so it'll b epic like the movie. Also @ Legacy my first version was actually fighting on the roofs, where Hawkeye was, but that was a gameplay disaster, CPU's were suicidal and you have to double jump and up special just to make it to each roof. This version feels and plays better. We're in Arizona now taking a break and resting at this here motel (no [censored]roaches thank God) so I'll be able to get some hacking time in for a little then go take a dip. Next Friday on the 18th will be Preview Palooza, where I'll show new previews of stages and characters to make up for my time absent.

LegacyWolf
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #290 on: May 11, 2012, 07:00:19 AM »

OMG it doesn't transform?! Cry

Well, I guess I didn't really think of the cpu's on the rooftop version, but it does sound typical. This preview will be exciting!

DSX8
    Stage/Character Importer
    Never Gonna Give You Up

meow~

• Awards Good Citizen >9000 King for a Day Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #291 on: May 12, 2012, 03:11:03 AM »

sweet ride Shocked   NOW MAKE IT TRANSFORM NOW! [censored] AT IT!! hahah jk jk Tongue

also i might be getting my gift from ya 2morrow... i wonder wat kind of gift it is that u got me Grin
    and cant wait to see wat else u have planned for the Avengers Stage. i thought bout doing 1 of the S.H.I.E.L.D. Craft Carrier.. but the model of it from UMvC3 is... wat can i say... [censored]ed up polygons Im srs here

Follow me on facebook and Twitter!!!
    https://www.facebook.com/DMNSLYRX8              https://twitter.com/Demonslayerx8

3DS Friend Code: 0705-6436-8834              NNID: Demonslayerx8              PSN: Demonslayerx8

xxWutzMercyxx
    Lol Kitten

Men become Demons

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #292 on: May 12, 2012, 07:52:39 AM »

As I can tell UMvC 3 levels are polygon hell file size is crazy. And your gift is coming very soon cuz I sent it a few days ago. Also I'll be showing the Avengers stage next week in a speical preview video thnx to Legacy Cheesy

LegacyWolf
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #293 on: May 12, 2012, 09:56:05 AM »

I'm curious as to what this gift is...

xxWutzMercyxx
    Lol Kitten

Men become Demons

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #294 on: May 12, 2012, 11:43:20 AM »

If only DSX8 is willing to say. It's my way to thank him for helping me this entire year for helping me when I was a noob and for joining a team of mind. So yawp Tongue

DSX8
    Stage/Character Importer
    Never Gonna Give You Up

meow~

• Awards Good Citizen >9000 King for a Day Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #295 on: May 12, 2012, 03:11:05 PM »

I'm curious as to what this gift is...
    If only DSX8 is willing to say. It's my way to thank him for helping me this entire year for helping me when I was a noob and for joining a team of mind. So yawp Tongue
    that gift he sent me...

its Resident Evil Revelations. Grin

Follow me on facebook and Twitter!!!
    https://www.facebook.com/DMNSLYRX8              https://twitter.com/Demonslayerx8

3DS Friend Code: 0705-6436-8834              NNID: Demonslayerx8              PSN: Demonslayerx8

Boygos
    srs kitten

If you remember me, you've been at this too long

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Starstormer Super Saiyan Topic Star Hacker

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #296 on: May 12, 2012, 03:56:57 PM »

that gift he sent me...

its Resident Evil Revelations. Grin
    thats awesome

xxWutzMercyxx
    Lol Kitten

Men become Demons

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #297 on: May 12, 2012, 05:03:30 PM »

Great game. Glad to see Capcom is finally making another Resident Evil 3DS game. This new game takes place between RE5 and RE6, but I really want to show you guys what I've been working on this Friday. To keep more hype for my thread  need to show much more and release much more Tongue

LegacyWolf
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #298 on: May 12, 2012, 06:42:36 PM »

O rly? A game? That's pretty cool.

And like you said, we will have a "preview palooza" on the 18th. Jaws will drop, for sure. It's guaranteed to build up some hype. Grin

xxWutzMercyxx
    Lol Kitten

Men become Demons

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #299 on: May 12, 2012, 10:29:19 PM »

Well whenever I see threads I like I always look for previews, and my thread has been lacking that lately so I want to fix that and start showing more and talking less. That's what these threads are for Tongue

Pages:  1 ... 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 ... 115
    Print
    Jump to: