Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 ... 115
Author Topic: xxWutzMercyxx SSBU Stages (Zelda Breath of The Wild Stage Concept Preview!!)  (Read 532737 times)
xxWutzMercyxx
Lol Kitten

Men become Demons

• Awards RAGE!! Super Saiyan Topic Famous Hacker Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #360 on: May 20, 2012, 06:02:23 PM »

You gotta ask Legacy cuz it's his hacks he's showcasing. I'll also show a preview of Central Highway on Tuesday and I'll start working on Clock Town agaian. The preview shows it ported over Battlefield so the day/night system works. As for Gotenks Mariodk, I'll make him look badass but I still want to see that newer model imported as well as SS4 Goku so I can HD him to go with my SS4 Vegeta. As you all know Tenkaichi 4 was announced!!!
     AWESOME 2.0! Happy Face AWESOME 2.0! Happy Face AWESOME 2.0! Happy Face AWESOME 2.0! Happy Face Im srs here AWESOME 2.0!

LegacyWolf
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Heart Container Renowned Hacker Super Saiyan Topic 128-bit Hardcore Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #361 on: May 20, 2012, 06:11:05 PM »

Tenkaichi 4? Mind posting a source or video?

xxWutzMercyxx
    Lol Kitten

Men become Demons

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #362 on: May 20, 2012, 06:27:39 PM »

http://www.justpushstart.com/2012/05/dragon-ball-sparking-omega-announced/
    I'll be showing images and videos here for Sparking Omega/Tenkaichi 4. The is the true sequel to Tenkaichi 3 with a huge roster than Tenkaichi 3. Tomorrow V-Jump scans are expected to be released so I'll post them here for all to see. I'm hyped. I haven't bought any DBZ games since Burst Limit, hopefully they get this one right.

LegacyWolf
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Heart Container Renowned Hacker Super Saiyan Topic 128-bit Hardcore Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #363 on: May 20, 2012, 06:40:57 PM »

It's about time they put ssj4 goku and vegeta in it. I've played raging blast 2 and ultimate tenkaichi, and the closest thing I've seen to it was ssj4 gogeta.

xxWutzMercyxx
    Lol Kitten

Men become Demons

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #364 on: May 20, 2012, 06:47:13 PM »

Well for all DBZ fans, check here throughout the week for Tenkaichi 4 news and all, and also my hacks Cheesy

LegacyWolf
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #365 on: May 20, 2012, 07:19:04 PM »

I'm getting this vid uploaded today. I will showcase only 4 stages. Remember that dbz stage I told you to keep a secret? I finally got the lighting to work on it! Cheesy

xxWutzMercyxx
    Lol Kitten

Men become Demons

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #366 on: May 20, 2012, 08:15:02 PM »

Can't wait to see what you have. The HD Buu Saga could be released this Saturday since all those model share the same body, gloves, pants, and boots texture and there faces. Imagine an HD Majin Vegeta Cheesy

LegacyWolf
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #367 on: May 20, 2012, 09:12:52 PM »

I was looking over the hd ssj goku, and it looks like you used actual blonde hair. Is that so?

xxWutzMercyxx
    Lol Kitten

Men become Demons

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #368 on: May 20, 2012, 09:24:14 PM »

Yep actual real world textures make em more dazzling bro. Can't complain makes it look cool Cheesy

LegacyWolf
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #369 on: May 20, 2012, 10:31:23 PM »

Nope, looks really nice. Very resourceful. Btw I'm uploading the video right now. Keep an eye out. Smiley

xxWutzMercyxx
    Lol Kitten

Men become Demons

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #370 on: May 20, 2012, 10:44:23 PM »

Alright can't wait to see what you've been up to these past weeks Cheesy

DoctorFlux(Mariodk)
    Never Gonna Give You Up

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Heart Container KCMM 2012 Awards Winner >9000

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #371 on: May 20, 2012, 11:20:48 PM »

You gotta ask Legacy cuz it's his hacks he's showcasing. I'll also show a preview of Central Highway on Tuesday and I'll start working on Clock Town agaian. The preview shows it ported over Battlefield so the day/night system works. As for Gotenks Mariodk, I'll make him look badass but I still want to see that newer model imported as well as SS4 Goku so I can HD him to go with my SS4 Vegeta. As you all know Tenkaichi 4 was announced!!!
     AWESOME 2.0! Happy Face AWESOME 2.0! Happy Face AWESOME 2.0! Happy Face AWESOME 2.0! Happy Face Im srs here AWESOME 2.0!
    SSJ4 Goku i will make then i update Goku moveset
    as for Gotenks since my model just for moveset and the oneslot(kinda bad) model using the same texture map you should be kinda texturing him

I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

LegacyWolf
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #372 on: May 21, 2012, 12:06:05 AM »

Wink

SSBB Preview Palooza Part 2 - The Legacy's Stages

xxWutzMercyxx
    Lol Kitten

Men become Demons

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #373 on: May 21, 2012, 12:43:53 AM »

Dude that was an impressive preview you made!!! I like em all. You see guys living proof we can now import Tenkaichi 3 levels. Here are some of my suggestions bro. Every time I make a new stage I always use 4 players in a match to determine the space of the stage and lag, it helps to map out a good play style and feel for every stage so give it a try.  Gangplank: Great, really good size, background models look solid, only suggestion fix the fog effect and polish up some more textures and maybe use Diddy's bananna's around. 360 stage, I'm jealous we have to collab on the other 360 stage I told you about. Looks great thus far, just add a shine effect to the XB0X and maybe animated lights around the power button. Moon looks great, I can see it retextured to look like Mars with Dr. Manhattan in the background jk. I may want to use your moon stage to make the Dark Planet stage from Raging Blast 2, the one where you fight on a meteor with Frieza's  ship flying around. And finally Kami's Lookout. I honestly didn't think it was possible but our technology with Brawl mods improve each year. My suggestion right now is make it smaller and put the characters in between the Palm Trees and the buildings. The size it has now is huge!! and could be uncomfortable to play on because of it. If you want send me the stage and I'll try to resize it for ya. Other than that great job and I hope people liked Preview Palooza. If people want more we could do Preview Palooza 2 Cheesy

Post Merge: May 21, 2012, 12:50:39 AM
    Also Legacy this is the 360 stage I was talking about. The Dashboard, I may start a version of this level this weekend. The image is more of a preview, this isn't mine Gamerscore or Avatr just some guy's I found but this helps gets the idea across. Tongue
    « Last Edit: May 21, 2012, 12:50:40 AM by xxWutzMercyxx » Logged

LegacyWolf
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #374 on: May 21, 2012, 12:56:48 AM »

Wow, thanks man. Though a few of these had problems, and I just wanted to play with my best bro. Gangplank doesn't have proper water visuals without this lighting, hence the reason it has bad fog. As you can see, the texture on earth glitches badly...don't know how to fix that. As for the xbox 360 stage, yeah we can collab to make that stage you mentioned. That stage will probably be my next release. I'll make alternate positions for the Lookout. It seriously needs fixing though...It actually loads the lighting from the previously loaded stage, and it's a bit deformed...but I will find solutions! I won't let you guys down. Cheesy

And yeah, I had the idea when you told me earlier about the xbox stage. Sounds like a challenge.
    « Last Edit: May 21, 2012, 12:59:20 AM by LegacyWolf » Logged

Pages:  1 ... 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 ... 115
    Print
    Jump to: