Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 ... 115
Author Topic: xxWutzMercyxx SSBU Stages (Zelda Breath of The Wild Stage Concept Preview!!)  (Read 535481 times)
xxWutzMercyxx
Lol Kitten

Men become Demons

• Awards RAGE!! Super Saiyan Topic Famous Hacker Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #720 on: June 02, 2012, 05:16:57 AM »

Glad some like but newer preview. See I'm still making stages. Will add it as a beta on Tuesday with the others. After the first preview I just had to improve the hell out of it to make it more custom for SSBX and Smash Gameplay. Inspired from elements from the level, still not finished but it looks way better and the gameplay feels great Grin

LegacyWolf
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Heart Container Renowned Hacker Super Saiyan Topic 128-bit Hardcore Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #721 on: June 02, 2012, 05:23:04 AM »

Damn right that looks better! A true SSB stage right there. Keep up the good work.

You still working on ssf2 stages? I'm working on Sky Sanctuary. Progress is kinda slow, and I don't know how we'll get the ssf2 project done by the 7th...

SSJ Is Clueless!
    Heroic Kitten

Hey look it's a-a.... i...i...don't.....know....

• Awards Texture Artist Heart Container Dedicated Hacker Pin Collector

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #722 on: June 02, 2012, 09:35:38 AM »

^this

that stage looks so awesome

SSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

X
    Mega Kitten

Oh yeah, I forgot, I'm back.

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #723 on: June 02, 2012, 09:57:23 AM »

Sorry haven't been much active on my thread, been busy working on SSBX. But I can show a preview of an official Super Smash Bros. X stage I'm making. Onion Ocean from Kirby's Return to Dreamland!! (This stage you see took 20min to import, this is in no way shape or form even close to the final product, like 2% max done, so keep that in mind) The goal of Super Smash Bros. X isn't to be Brawl, Melee, or 64, but something better. Current universes like Kirby, Zelda, etc are being updated with their current games, so this stage is from a current game to keep this fresh the first time you play it Grin
    Over Jungle Japes of course for swimmable water, and 4 player combat is lag free thus far. Will work more on it and customize it for Smash gameplay. Next week is E3 of course so after Nintendo's epic Press Conference I'll be releasing the following:
    .Saturn Valley Beta
    .Central Highway Beta
    .Special 8 Crown Beta
    .Secret Revampe stage (maybe)
    .HD Vegeta (Buu) Pack
    The development team has strong members already. But we need much more people invloved to make it complete!! If you have any skills in the following areas and want to join the team then please PM me with a reason why and a piece of work from said field verifying no BS on your part Tongue
    .Importing (Character/Stages/Items/Other)
    .PSA/Moveset
    .Texturing
    .Menu Design
    .Website skills
    .Movie making/Custom videos

Me gusta.

SouthCraft
    Holy Kitten

Retired brawl modder

• Awards Heart Container Renowned Hacker >9000 Pin Collector

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #724 on: June 02, 2012, 10:50:04 AM »

Glad some like but newer preview. See I'm still making stages. Will add it as a beta on Tuesday with the others. After the first preview I just had to improve the hell out of it to make it more custom for SSBX and Smash Gameplay. Inspired from elements from the level, still not finished but it looks way better and the gameplay feels great Grin
    sweet! me want!

Hero ©
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Hot Topic PC Core Gamer Pin Collector 128-bit Core Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #725 on: June 02, 2012, 11:01:59 AM »

That game is fun, especially with friends

Thats also one of my favorite levels!

xxWutzMercyxx
    Lol Kitten

Men become Demons

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #726 on: June 02, 2012, 12:10:40 PM »

Glad you guys liking it, to make SSBX feel fresh when you play it we need new original play designs that best captures the Universe it's from and customize it for Smash. The SSF2 stage pack will be released this month not the 7th cuz there's no way in hell we can finish it in time. Right now I'm working on the animations for Onion Ocean, trynna get the water and such animated, then it'll be done and ready for Beta release. The Kirby franchise needs more respect and love. In SSBX Nintendo franchises that are neglected like Metroid, Starfox, F Zero, Animal Crossing etc, will finally get the right amount of respect in this game Grin

DSX8
    Stage/Character Importer
    Never Gonna Give You Up

meow~

• Awards Good Citizen >9000 King for a Day Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #727 on: June 02, 2012, 12:49:34 PM »

Glad you guys liking it, to make SSBX feel fresh when you play it we need new original play designs that best captures the Universe it's from and customize it for Smash. The SSF2 stage pack will be released this month not the 7th cuz there's no way in hell we can finish it in time. Right now I'm working on the animations for Onion Ocean, trynna get the water and such animated, then it'll be done and ready for Beta release. The Kirby franchise needs more respect and love. In SSBX Nintendo franchises that are neglected like Metroid, Starfox, F Zero, Animal Crossing etc, will finally get the right amount of respect in this game Grin
    if u need any help animating that stage, like the water and clouds, then i can help ya with that

Follow me on facebook and Twitter!!!
    https://www.facebook.com/DMNSLYRX8              https://twitter.com/Demonslayerx8

3DS Friend Code: 0705-6436-8834              NNID: Demonslayerx8              PSN: Demonslayerx8

Boygos
    srs kitten

If you remember me, you've been at this too long

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Starstormer Super Saiyan Topic Star Hacker

« Reply #728 on: June 02, 2012, 01:25:30 PM »

SouthCraft
    Holy Kitten

Retired brawl modder

• Awards Heart Container Renowned Hacker >9000 Pin Collector

« Reply #729 on: June 02, 2012, 02:53:08 PM »

that made me go LOL!

xxWutzMercyxx
    Lol Kitten

Men become Demons

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #730 on: June 02, 2012, 03:45:52 PM »

Glad people are loving it but newer preview!!! All the animations works beautifully!! Water, Palm Trees, Clouds, Sunlight are all animated now!! Stage looks much more better. The only thing left is add the Shadow system and polish up some textures than you guys can get your grubby lil mits on the Beta version of this Tuesday. Not bad for a whole day of work right? Grin

Hero ©
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #731 on: June 02, 2012, 04:02:06 PM »

Niiice Grin

Gonna replace Smashville for this!

xxWutzMercyxx
    Lol Kitten

Men become Demons

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #732 on: June 02, 2012, 04:05:37 PM »

It's not over Smashville like Beachville is, it's over Jungle Japes but I will include a st_custom.rel file for custom stages so you can still have the swimmmable water and a free stage to use Grin

Hero ©
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #733 on: June 02, 2012, 04:21:51 PM »

I mean't im going to replace Smashville even if its not over Smashville.

I make a Rel for it!

LegacyWolf
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Heart Container Renowned Hacker Super Saiyan Topic 128-bit Hardcore Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #734 on: June 02, 2012, 05:54:29 PM »

This is amazing. Very resourceful.

Pages:  1 ... 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 ... 115
    Print
    Jump to: