Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 ... 115
Author Topic: xxWutzMercyxx SSBU Stages (Zelda Breath of The Wild Stage Concept Preview!!)  (Read 532839 times)
Carnage
God Kitten

(retired)

• Awards Constructive Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Starstormer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #930 on: June 25, 2012, 10:26:54 AM »

shame we still dont have a full vegeta psa

xxWutzMercyxx
    Lol Kitten

Men become Demons

• Awards RAGE!! Super Saiyan Topic Famous Hacker Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #931 on: June 25, 2012, 01:00:37 PM »

Yea it seems as if Vegeta has bitten the big one right now. For SSBX he will be getting his moveset done and he's not schedule to be in Demo V.1 or V.2 at the moment so we have time. But hopefully once I release the HD Buu Pack maybe Mariodk would be inspired to work on him again since he was getting interested when I was showing the HD previews. Also yea if you see on the first page, Mercy Hospital's layout was different as the players were fighting on the level. But the moving platform version wasn't possible cuz that means I would have to move  every other individual model and there were over 150 models Sad So I decided to go with my backup idea instead which is better because I reduced the file size and got rid of more unnecessary models that wouldn't be shown. The more important thing is to have a true Left 4 Dead stage in SSBX and I'm a fan of them zombie games. I making Mercy Hospital, Travelier Motel, and Public Assembly all from different zombie games, but I'll provide new pics soon when I get the time Grin

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• Awards Constructive Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Starstormer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #932 on: June 25, 2012, 02:01:53 PM »

Yea it seems as if Vegeta has bitten the big one right now. For SSBX he will be getting his moveset done and he's not schedule to be in Demo V.1 or V.2 at the moment so we have time. But hopefully once I release the HD Buu Pack maybe Mariodk would be inspired to work on him again since he was getting interested when I was showing the HD previews. Also yea if you see on the first page, Mercy Hospital's layout was different as the players were fighting on the level. But the moving platform version wasn't possible cuz that means I would have to move  every other individual model and there were over 150 models Sad So I decided to go with my backup idea instead which is better because I reduced the file size and got rid of more unnecessary models that wouldn't be shown. The more important thing is to have a true Left 4 Dead stage in SSBX and I'm a fan of them zombie games. I making Mercy Hospital, Travelier Motel, and Public Assembly all from different zombie games, but I'll provide new pics soon when I get the time Grin
    will it have zombies in the background? xD it would be cool imo

xxWutzMercyxx
    Lol Kitten

Men become Demons

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #933 on: June 25, 2012, 02:04:07 PM »

If the file size is friendly. Right now in 4 player matches it lags a tiny bit. I would like to add some zombies running around and falling off the building, but we'll see Tongue

X
    Mega Kitten

Oh yeah, I forgot, I'm back.

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #934 on: June 25, 2012, 02:38:05 PM »

Mercy Hospital looks great; awesome job! Cheesy
    I also came up with a cool idea that you might be interested in, Mercy, but I think it's impossible to do. I figured you would at least be interested because you guys are planning on changing things like making a headset usable (or at least I believe I read that). It's a stage idea, though.

xxWutzMercyxx
    Lol Kitten

Men become Demons

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #935 on: June 25, 2012, 04:33:55 PM »

PM me the stage idea and we're getting rid of the headset since most people believe it's daunting and the whole ISO needs to be redone Tongue

X
    Mega Kitten

Oh yeah, I forgot, I'm back.

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #936 on: June 25, 2012, 06:18:12 PM »

PM me the stage idea and we're getting rid of the headset since most people believe it's daunting and the whole ISO needs to be redone Tongue
    That's too bad.
    And alright.

xxWutzMercyxx
    Lol Kitten

Men become Demons

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #937 on: June 25, 2012, 06:59:27 PM »

Working on an original stage for SSBX that isn't based off any game. A complete and original creation. Will try to provide a preview tomorrow Grin

LegacyWolf
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Heart Container Renowned Hacker Super Saiyan Topic 128-bit Hardcore Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #938 on: June 26, 2012, 04:03:44 AM »

I'm intrigued...I really want to see this custom stage.

DSX8
    Stage/Character Importer
    Never Gonna Give You Up

meow~

• Awards Good Citizen >9000 King for a Day Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #939 on: June 26, 2012, 04:13:40 AM »

wonder what this stage really is.... hmmm..

Follow me on facebook and Twitter!!!
    https://www.facebook.com/DMNSLYRX8              https://twitter.com/Demonslayerx8

3DS Friend Code: 0705-6436-8834              NNID: Demonslayerx8              PSN: Demonslayerx8

LCCoolJ95
    Supreme Kitten

I'm BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK :D

• Awards Heart Container Renowned Hacker Starstormer Tutorial Writer

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #940 on: June 26, 2012, 06:36:16 AM »

Is the stage something like Battlefield or Final Destination?

Quote from: Art Beins
    "The biggest obstacle in life is Yourself. Overcome it and you will achieve the greatest accomplishment of all."

Tutorial on how to edit the intro: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=45302.msg925318#msg925318

Never underestimate the power of the ass.

xxWutzMercyxx
    Lol Kitten

Men become Demons

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #941 on: June 26, 2012, 04:11:12 PM »

^ Im srs here Spoiled sport. Anyway early preview of Battlefield (SSBX) Grin New Smash Bros. game means new Battlefield right?? I took some models from Spear Pillar for the base and platforms, but they have a reflective effect ingame and that makes it look better and that's why I choose them to use. I'm adding more models to it to make it unique. I'm working on a new background as well that'll have a rotating planet and clouds and all. Still early preview but it's lovely ingame Grin

LegacyWolf
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Heart Container Renowned Hacker Super Saiyan Topic 128-bit Hardcore Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #942 on: June 26, 2012, 04:39:25 PM »

Looks good, but it needs different textures/lighting. It could also use an animated background. If you don't plan on giving it an animated background, then i have plenty of alternate backgrounds that perhaps you would like to use.

xxWutzMercyxx
    Lol Kitten

Men become Demons

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #943 on: June 26, 2012, 04:42:30 PM »

-_- It has a new lighting and I'm currently redoing the textures. And didn't you read it will have an animated background XD

Hero ©
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Hot Topic PC Core Gamer Pin Collector 128-bit Core Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #944 on: June 26, 2012, 05:00:48 PM »

I have that as my backround wallpaper... Im srs here

Pages:  1 ... 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 ... 115
    Print
    Jump to: