Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 ... 67
Author Topic: StupidMarioFan1's Stupendous Imports: Not as Active as I Used to Be  (Read 509190 times)
DSX8
Stage/Character Importer
Never Gonna Give You Up

meow~

• Awards Good Citizen >9000 King for a Day Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #870 on: August 18, 2014, 07:54:28 PM »

Sorry Rosetta-Hime already got "him" (Shiek is actually referred to as a boy on the website for OoT 3D probably for those who haven't played the game will get the whole reveal of who Shiek actually is. lol)
    Is there another character you'd like?
    nope.. sorry... :/

Follow me on facebook and Twitter!!!
    https://www.facebook.com/DMNSLYRX8              https://twitter.com/Demonslayerx8

3DS Friend Code: 0705-6436-8834              NNID: Demonslayerx8              PSN: Demonslayerx8

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

Not as active as I used to be.

• Awards Star Hacker RAGE!! Super Saiyan Topic >9000

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #871 on: August 18, 2014, 07:57:42 PM »

nope.. sorry... :/
    Alrighty, sorry for the inconvenience.

Post Merge: August 18, 2014, 08:34:59 PM
    Doing Kaepora Gaebora, the owl who never shuts up and trolls you by having the default option to cycle through his text again, which everyone who's played OoT knows how much of a d**k move that is. not impressed Don't worry, it's a very satisfying import that everyone will love.
    « Last Edit: August 18, 2014, 08:34:59 PM by StupidMarioFan1 » Logged

I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

ShadowLuigi~NG~
    Lol Kitten

I make mods and mod accessories

• Awards Renowned Hacker Pin Collector Panic! Heart Container

« Reply #872 on: August 19, 2014, 08:32:47 AM »

I am stumped...I will do Beast Ganon, but I have no idea who I put put him over. Bowser? Ehh too many of my mods are already Bowsers. I may just put him over Good old Ganondork. Mido will go over Toon Link, I plan on giving bone edits also. Then we'll see who's the true Hero of Time!

zeldadove
    Hyper Kitten

im kinda still here..

• Awards Hot Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #873 on: August 19, 2014, 08:36:22 AM »

Cool I'm in the top two of released theirs....not that its bad if you havent

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #874 on: August 19, 2014, 12:35:56 PM »

I am stumped...I will do Beast Ganon, but I have no idea who I put put him over. Bowser? Ehh too many of my mods are already Bowsers. I may just put him over Good old Ganondork. Mido will go over Toon Link, I plan on giving bone edits also. Then we'll see who's the true Hero of Time!
    I remember someone making a custom Ganon based off OoT a while back, but like most WIP hacks it disappeared. You could put it over Ganon (Final Smash) but I agree that he'd be better over a playable character. Do you want Child Link's Kokiri Sword & Deku Shield for Mido to use?

I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

TokoyamiTheDark
    Holy Kitten

常闇 - Everlasting Darkness

• Awards Heart Container Good Citizen Hey! Listen! Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #875 on: August 19, 2014, 01:53:42 PM »

Dunno why, but Adult Link had no eyes or mouth polygons on the model you sent me, unless it is in the pack of items? 'Cause I couldn't find them anywhere...

I lost EVERYTHING from my DropBox storage due to the server crashing, so I no longer have my hacks on the Vault... Sorry! Sad

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #876 on: August 19, 2014, 02:05:20 PM »

Dunno why, but Adult Link had no eyes or mouth polygons on the model you sent me, unless it is in the pack of items? 'Cause I couldn't find them anywhere...
    Yes, the eyes and mouth for some reason go to where the left foot is when these models are imported into 3ds Max (maybe other programs like Blender and Maya). don't know why though.

TokoyamiTheDark
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #877 on: August 19, 2014, 02:08:42 PM »

Yes, the eyes and mouth for some reason go to where the left foot is when these models are imported into 3ds Max (maybe other programs like Blender and Maya). don't know why though.
    OK. Thanks. I'm gonna start working on it.

I lost EVERYTHING from my DropBox storage due to the server crashing, so I no longer have my hacks on the Vault... Sorry! Sad

ManikDX
    Hyper Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #878 on: August 19, 2014, 03:41:05 PM »

If you guys need Adult and Child Link's model with the faces attached, I'm sure I could help out.

TokoyamiTheDark
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #879 on: August 19, 2014, 03:43:16 PM »

If you guys need Adult and Child Link's model with the faces attached, I'm sure I could help out.
    Really? I'll PM you for more details.

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #880 on: August 19, 2014, 04:30:23 PM »

Guess since this thread has been more active since I started giving models away, how about a pic of Adult Malon being happy?

Shown off more of her throughout the WIP Workshop including recolors and the Cremia alt....you can guess what's different for Cremia. xD

ManikDX
    Hyper Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #881 on: August 19, 2014, 06:42:21 PM »

https://www.dropbox.com/s/bmv9l9071rqtopn/oot%203d.rar

Here's some Link models. The following Ocarina of Time 3DS pack includes:

Adult Link
    Child Link
    Child Link (With Hero's Shield from MM)

They are in .ugh and .ms3d

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #882 on: August 19, 2014, 06:49:45 PM »

https://www.dropbox.com/s/bmv9l9071rqtopn/oot%203d.rar

Here's some Link models. The following Ocarina of Time 3DS pack includes:

Adult Link
    Child Link
    Child Link (With Hero's Shield from MM)

They are in .ugh and .ms3d
    Would've preferred obj or something, but I can use the Hero Shield as an alt, planned on recreating MM's Kokiri Sword anyways so I don't have to worry about the shield now. Never understood why they changed the sword in MM, I know they recreated Link's model but why the sword? Atleast give it a different name or something. Tongue

ManikDX
    Hyper Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #883 on: August 19, 2014, 11:59:58 PM »

Would've preferred obj or something, but I can use the Hero Shield as an alt, planned on recreating MM's Kokiri Sword anyways so I don't have to worry about the shield now. Never understood why they changed the sword in MM, I know they recreated Link's model but why the sword? Atleast give it a different name or something. Tongue

Okay, I can export them as  .obj for you.

TokoyamiTheDark
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #884 on: August 23, 2014, 09:05:56 AM »

Finally finished Adult Link, though I dunno how to make him sheathe his sword and shield at certain places :/ The legs and skirt are slightly messed-up, but it's because of how the model is made.

Pages:  1 ... 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 ... 67
    Print
    Jump to: