Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 ... 67
Author Topic: StupidMarioFan1's Stupendous Imports: Not as Active as I Used to Be  (Read 509382 times)
Kyouma
Heroic Kitten

• Awards Star Hacker Renowned Hacker Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #195 on: September 15, 2012, 11:36:51 AM »

I thought people was free to submit what they wants

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

Not as active as I used to be.

• Awards Star Hacker RAGE!! Super Saiyan Topic >9000

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #196 on: September 15, 2012, 12:07:34 PM »

I thought people was free to submit what they wants
    Well Nanobuds has done like half of the hack, so I'm going to respect his desicion, that nad because he's so good at making hacks and has more experience as me....and might as well just release him once.

I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Kyouma
    Heroic Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #197 on: September 15, 2012, 12:13:49 PM »

This is when you have to make your own version adding things from your hand to it, dont consider you are less good than someone else. my friend DAO is an awesome hacker and sometimes I make imports of the same characters he already made hah

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #198 on: September 15, 2012, 12:55:03 PM »

This is when you have to make your own version adding things from your hand to it, dont consider you are less good than someone else. my friend DAO is an awesome hacker and sometimes I make imports of the same characters he already made hah
    And I've made characters others have done like SM64 Mario & Dark Bowser, they're better but not as popular. -_-

I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Kyouma
    Heroic Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #199 on: September 15, 2012, 12:56:40 PM »

thats because there are lots of dark bawsahs, kinda the same with the thousands of shadows

Syeo
    Extreme Kitten

Dude Kitten

• Awards Active Contributor

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #200 on: September 15, 2012, 05:59:29 PM »

I can understand StupidMarioFan1's and Nanobud's decision.
    The new Bowser will become very famous (I hope so), so it's understandable that Bowser has to be perfect.

Actually, I don't really care about the eyes since I don't play with items. Cheesy

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #201 on: September 15, 2012, 09:34:05 PM »

I can understand StupidMarioFan1's and Nanobud's decision.
    The new Bowser will become very famous (I hope so), so it's understandable that Bowser has to be perfect.

Actually, I don't really care about the eyes since I don't play with items. Cheesy
    Same here, I usually play with items when I'm testing them on a moveset or import, dont feel likie turning them off, or when Im not plkaying a serious battle. Mainly for when I'm testing them out so I don't get reports for any errors on items that I don't say in the description. And actually, I still need to make the CSPs and Battle Portraits, I'll do that next weekend. Because of me waiting for Nanobuds, it hadn't accoured to me that it buys me time to make those 224 pictures, instead of pushing the release date further back for not geting them done in time, which will probably end up happening, since Im working on SMG2 Yoshi, who still hasn't even been riggged to a single bone. -_- I've been trying to avoid moving his vertices to fit the bones, since I got SSB Master Hand to look decient just by rotating the bones to fit his posiotion, that's what I'll do for Yoshi.

nanobuds
    Overlord Kitten

• Awards Former PMDT Sniper Diamond in the Rough >9000

« Reply #202 on: September 16, 2012, 04:21:05 PM »

If you want to release a v1, go ahead.

But when we release the final version, I want the v1 deleted from the vault Tongue

Also, what is left with him? Sorry, I've been extremely busy with things outside of hacking and I forgot what needs to be done.

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #203 on: September 16, 2012, 04:37:08 PM »

If you want to release a v1, go ahead. But when we release the final version, I want the v1 deleted from the vault Tongue Also, what is left with him? Sorry, I've been extremely busy with things outside of hacking and I forgot what needs to be done.
    Anviernage is workig on the FS eyes, and I still need to do the CSPs...which WILL be next weekend, im actually on the cimputer I use during the week, so I cant finish them this week unless you guys wont dark pictures...and I still need to do Dark Bowser.

Syeo
    Extreme Kitten

Dude Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #204 on: September 17, 2012, 07:42:59 AM »

If you want to release a v1, go ahead.

But when we release the final version, I want the v1 deleted from the vault Tongue

So it's up to StupidMarioFan1?
    Well, I would DIE to play as Mister-Real-King-of-f***ing-Koopas-Bowser but he has to decide if it's right to release a preview of Bowser or not.   Smiley

I see what you did there ...

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #205 on: September 17, 2012, 04:42:18 PM »

So it's up to StupidMarioFan1? Well, I would DIE to play as Mister-Real-King-of-f***ing-Koopas-Bowser but he has to decide if it's right to release a preview of Bowser or not.  Smiley I see what you did there ...
    I aint releasing it this week if thats what your asking for. Plus Anivernage hasn't said on how much hes gotten done, understandabel because of school work....which I actrually should be doning right now.

Syeo
    Extreme Kitten

Dude Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #206 on: September 20, 2012, 01:51:35 PM »

So Ive been slacking off in school because I care more about SM64 and SSBB hacks than my education Mario Facepalm, so in order to do help fix this, my parents are going to ground me from my computer if I get a C, or more importantly a F (which I got on my progress report today, although the teacher still has some things to put in, so it might be brought up). So if you dont here from me in a few days, expect that I got grounded, and I'll have a CHANCE to be ungrounded when I get the next report card aka in six weeks, to prove my grades went up!!! So today is probably my last day, but I dont know about the weekends, there is still a chance I can get on duing the weekends, not sure though.

Meeeh.. that's harsh. =/
    Hopefully you're not getting banished from your PC. Not only due to Brawl hacking but a PC is also important for school.

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #207 on: September 20, 2012, 03:36:58 PM »

Meeeh.. that's harsh. =/
    Hopefully you're not getting banished from your PC. Not only due to Brawl hacking but a PC is also important for school.

Not bannd from my MacBook, beside I'm really smart, and they don't want me to just do what's need to get by. But thankfully I get to use my PC during the weekends if I do all my work during each week, and I'm only grounded til my Report Card, which I get in 3 weeks, not 6.

the_randomizer
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Dedicated Hacker Ceiling Cat

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #208 on: September 20, 2012, 05:04:58 PM »

Well that's a bunch of bollocks. First TokoyamiTheDark and now you?  Too many victims of parental tyranny 'round these parts.

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #209 on: September 20, 2012, 08:31:08 PM »

Well that's a bunch of bollocks. First TokoyamiTheDark and now you?  Too many victims of parental tyranny 'round these parts.
    no, many of us students are not doing our school work.

Pages:  1 ... 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 ... 67
    Print
    Jump to: