Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 ... 67
Author Topic: StupidMarioFan1's Stupendous Imports: Not as Active as I Used to Be  (Read 509253 times)
SwingSet
Holy Kitten

taunt

• Awards Dedicated Hacker Pin Collector Fiery Topic Famous Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #240 on: September 30, 2012, 08:04:01 PM »

Mario looks amazing. Great job Mariofan! Keep it up!

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

Not as active as I used to be.

• Awards Star Hacker RAGE!! Super Saiyan Topic >9000

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #241 on: October 02, 2012, 03:32:40 PM »

Mario looks amazing. Great job Mariofan! Keep it up!
    thanks but I found out ob my Mac that the eye white isn't working correctly. He only loads a FitMario_EyeWhite texture if another Mario is in the battle, onther wise he loads a different texture.

Post Merge: October 02, 2012, 03:57:32 PM
    Ya Slendy is in the Most Popular Hacks section, now I can check off the "make a hack good enough to appear in the Most Popular Hacks section" off my list of things to do before I stop hacking. No I don't plan on quitting anytime soon.
    « Last Edit: October 02, 2012, 03:57:32 PM by StupidMarioFan1 » Logged

I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Syeo
    Extreme Kitten

Dude Kitten

• Awards Active Contributor

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #242 on: October 02, 2012, 04:01:27 PM »

Ya Slendy is in the Most Popular Hacks section, now I can check off the "make a hack good enough to appear in the Most Popular Hacks section" off my list of things to do before I stop hacking. No I don't plan on quitting anytime soon.
    I still believe SMG Bowser will become the most popular hack. He may detach Shadow Final Version. Maybe..

Kirby Dance

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #243 on: October 02, 2012, 06:18:36 PM »

I still believe SMG Bowser will become the most popular hack. He may detach Shadow Final Version. Maybe..

Kirby Dance
    that would make me extremely happy if he did that. Also this week I'll try and see if Bowser will look good with a smaller head. SMG Bowser's head is atleast 1.5 times as big as Brawl Bowser's head, do if I can get Bowser to use the Brawl eyes, then I'd finally will be getting progress ob him again, maybe it is a good thing I haven't done the CSPs yet, his head might be smaller by the time of release, plus I still need to do Daek Bowser. Well if his get smaller, I could use True Dark Bowser's eyes for the Dark Bowser. Happy Face

I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

the_randomizer
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Dedicated Hacker Ceiling Cat

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #244 on: October 02, 2012, 10:22:18 PM »

Kirby Dance

I pray for the day that someone's hack is more popular than Shadow.
    In all honesty, I don't see how Shadow hacks are so bloody popular. They're all the same.

Syeo
    Extreme Kitten

Dude Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #245 on: October 03, 2012, 10:40:29 AM »

that would make me extremely happy if he did that.

Me too. You're making great things and you would deserve it. *crawling*
    No, really. Cheesy
    I like your stuff.

SMG Bowser's head is atleast 1.5 times as big as Brawl Bowser's head,

Bowser's head is taller by half?

I can't really see a difference.
    The head of Bowser in Luigi's Mansion is much bigger.

He also looks much uglier.  Lips Sealed

« Last Edit: October 03, 2012, 10:45:25 AM by Syeo » Logged

KTH
    French fries
    Special Access

• Awards Nintendo Revolution Team Heart Container Smash 3 Team >9000

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #246 on: October 03, 2012, 11:06:12 AM »

True Mario? Look awesome.

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #247 on: October 03, 2012, 03:29:06 PM »

Me too. You're making great things and you would deserve it. *crawling*
    No, really. Cheesy
    I like your stuff.

Bowser's head is taller by half?

I can't really see a difference.
    The head of Bowser in Luigi's Mansion is much bigger.

He also looks much uglier.  Lips Sealed

It is, trust me I remember his head being bigger when I was lining up the models and making SMG bowser fit the bones. I imported brawl eyes to see if it'd work, and they were like half the size of SMG bowser's eyes.

Post Merge: October 03, 2012, 03:41:00 PM
    Maybe when Bowser gotta popular, people might give my other hacks a try and see if they'd enjoy them. I might a poll on what new attacks Luigi should hsve for my True Luigi Moveset that I'll work on after SGM Mario and Bowser are released. One thing for sure is that all of the animations with Mario's translations be remade with Luigi's, and Luigi will have Thunder powers instead of his green fireballs. His neutral special will be the basic thuing, just eith a Different model & textures and with different animations. Super Smash Bros are the only games where Luigi's fireballs are green. What gave Nintendo that idea?

Post Merge: October 03, 2012, 04:48:59 PM
    If I ever find a way to rip models from Luigi's Mansion, I'll attempt to rig that bowser, I don't remember his eyes moving in that game, so that would help keep his head massively huge. Awesome Face
    So ya True Luigi Moveset will be an upgrade for my Fixed Luigi animations, which I can update since I've gotten better at animating, but I figured I'd make better attacks for him. In the next smash bros game, I'm expecting Luigi to be more different from Mario. He was practically a clone in Smash Bros, most of his animations where extremely similar to Mario's in Melee, and in Brawl only most of his aerial animations are Mario, so hopefully you can see where I'm coming from with Luigi being completely different from Mario in the fourth game.

Post Merge: October 03, 2012, 09:24:08 PM
    And now, Slender Man is losing his place in thd most popular hack section. xP
    « Last Edit: October 03, 2012, 09:24:13 PM by StupidMarioFan1 » Logged

SwingSet
    Holy Kitten

taunt

• Awards Dedicated Hacker Pin Collector Fiery Topic Famous Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #248 on: October 04, 2012, 08:35:09 AM »

(Stupid question) Will SMG Luigi over Mario or Luigi?

LuigiBoi
    Mega Kitten

I will love you forever, STMF1.

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #249 on: October 04, 2012, 10:23:21 AM »

Post Merge: October 03, 2012, 04:48:59 PM
    If I ever find a way to rip models from Luigi's Mansion, I'll attempt to rig that bowser, I don't remember his eyes moving in that game, so that would help keep his head massively huge. Awesome Face

Yeah, so, Bowser is very different in Luigi's Manson than in other games because he's not the real Bowser, he's just a diguise puppet that King Boo uses when you fight him, so he can lose his head too. And comparated to real Bowser, he have a longer hair, a bigger head, he doesn't have the inside part of his mouth exept for the tongue, he have a bigger and longer tail, so he can't move his eyes since he is just a diguise puppet, and he is much more skinier(the real Bowser is too fat xD) Wink
    « Last Edit: October 04, 2012, 10:26:09 AM by MahBoiPlus » Logged

Syeo
    Extreme Kitten

Dude Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #250 on: October 04, 2012, 10:47:40 AM »

Mario is showing his teeth? Very interesting!
    Did the original Brawl Mario that, too?
    I can't remember because I'm using another Mario, who doesn't show his teeth, so I don't know if the original Mario did that too or not.

If only your Mario will show his teeth I'll definately use him..
     I see what you did there ...

EDIT:
    Just played Brawl without hacks and the original one shows his teeth, too. Anyway, your version seems to be the best Mario in the vault.
    Brawl is getting better and better.
     Happy Face
    « Last Edit: October 04, 2012, 01:40:16 PM by Syeo » Logged

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #251 on: October 04, 2012, 03:31:24 PM »

(Stupid question) Will SMG Luigi over Mario or Luigi?
    I've said it before, but the playable Luigi will be over Mario since the only difference is his head and the color of his clothes.
    Just played Brawl without hacks and the original one shows his teeth, too. Anyway, your version seems to be the best Mario in the vault.
    Brawl is getting better and better.
     Happy Face
    Also his eye brows are turned a little closer to each other, just like Brawl Mario, I actually had to edit them myself, which wasn't too difficult.

LuigiBoi
    Mega Kitten

I will love you forever, STMF1.

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #252 on: October 05, 2012, 12:49:24 PM »

Hey StupidMarioFan, remember when you wanted that MP9 title screen Mario model but it was with texture problems? Well, that model i got was from Models Resourse, but now i've managed to get the model from the original PAL ISO, if you're interesed, here you go:http://www.mediafire.com/?5idmklre2rsouzj I hope you like it Laugh, it's the best Mario model ever seen in a game, it has super High resolution HD textures too . Oh, and you''ll only need to change the thumbs of his hands to fit the Brawl Mario Wink.
    « Last Edit: October 05, 2012, 12:54:53 PM by MahBoiPlus » Logged

Chaos_Knight
    Boss Kitten

I squid you not.

• Awards Fiery Topic Heart Container Starstormer Famous Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #253 on: October 05, 2012, 02:55:20 PM »

Hey StupidMarioFan, remember when you wanted that MP9 title screen Mario model but it was with texture problems? Well, that model i got was from Models Resourse, but now i've managed to get the model from the original PAL ISO, if you're interesed, here you go:http://www.mediafire.com/?5idmklre2rsouzj I hope you like it Laugh, it's the best Mario model ever seen in a game, it has super High resolution HD textures too . Oh, and you''ll only need to change the thumbs of his hands to fit the Brawl Mario Wink.
    Strange, when I tried to open that in BB, it crashed.

NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #254 on: October 05, 2012, 03:08:35 PM »

I was thinking about asking you for the iso so I could just rip the model strait from the game, but thanks to you I can usa this, hopefully makeing a copy of the hair, and editing the thumbs will be all I need. I bet someone will make a sexy retexture, maybe I could ask Starwaffle or Velen to do it.

Pages:  1 ... 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 ... 67
    Print
    Jump to: