Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 ... 67
Author Topic: StupidMarioFan1's Stupendous Imports: Not as Active as I Used to Be  (Read 510888 times)
LuigiBoi
Mega Kitten

I will love you forever, STMF1.

View Profile Awards
« Reply #270 on: October 06, 2012, 05:00:21 PM »

So, i get the PAL iso in torrent (i could only find an PAL ISO), if you want it you'll have to google it, sorry. About MP9 Mario's Damage Eyebrows, if you incline them a bit to the normal eyebrows position (only abit, not too much) and put them a bit downwards, i guess it should be OK comparated to brawl Mario and to your SMG2 Mario.

Post Merge: October 06, 2012, 05:07:04 PM
I good at making textures to some extent, but I'll make a copy with your textures and compare the two...just as soon as I finish editing the first post.

Post Merge: October 06, 2012, 04:56:36 PM

I was hoping that the metals would do what I wanted, but as you can see, you can tell how many polygons are in his hair, head, ect.
Also I know what's wrong with SMG2 Mario's eyewhite texture: There isn't one in the files. As I hope you already know, BrawlBox will look for a texture inside the open file when it is veiwing a model, and if it doesn't find the texture, it'll look in the folder containing the file. So I had forgotten that I didn't import the texture when I made the pac nd pcs for SMG2 Mario. Atleast it's an easy fix. Awesome Face I'm not completely sure about teh body's metals though. As of now, I'm going to make the recolors for MP9TS Mario. Grin
Aw, why you don't used my eye textures? Damage, Lower, Upper, EyeWhite, and Iris? i'd assegure you that they're better than that you used in those previews. Please use then, you'll really see that they're better only Ingame, so please give it a try. I see what you did there ...
« Last Edit: October 06, 2012, 05:09:33 PM by MahBoiPlus » Logged

StupidMarioFan1
Angel Kitten

Not as active as I used to be.

• Awards Star Hacker RAGE!! Super Saiyan Topic >9000

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #271 on: October 06, 2012, 06:38:49 PM »

Aw, why you don't used my eye textures? Damage, Lower, Upper, EyeWhite, and Iris? i'd assegure you that they're better than that you used in those previews. Please use then, you'll really see that they're better only Ingame, so please give it a try. I see what you did there ...
    I am using your lower eye lid and eye white textures, I edited you upper eyelid because it didn't look that great to me in game, since his textures are the same as the ones in Galaxy and pretty much any other Mario game, I figured that my hurt eye texture looked a bit more like the ones in galaxy, and I still think that Luigi's eye iris is better, it's not like it is a noticable difference.

I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

LuigiBoi
    Mega Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #272 on: October 06, 2012, 08:03:11 PM »

I am using your lower eye lid and eye white textures, I edited you upper eyelid because it didn't look that great to me in game, since his textures are the same as the ones in Galaxy and pretty much any other Mario game, I figured that my hurt eye texture looked a bit more like the ones in galaxy, and I still think that Luigi's eye iris is better, it's not like it is a noticable difference.
    Ok, but i still think you should've used my hurt eye texture because its a lot like Brawl mario hurt eye. Hey, maybe you can import Brawl Mario hurt eye since his hurt eye is in 3D, not in 2D like Galaxy's Mario and the current MP9TS Mario so then you use my hurt eye texure (that i still think that it's better than your hurt eye texture). It should look better and even more HD in polygons. Kirby Dance
    « Last Edit: October 06, 2012, 08:04:18 PM by MahBoiPlus » Logged

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #273 on: October 06, 2012, 08:04:19 PM »

Ok, but i still think you should've used my hurt eye texture because its a lot like Brawl mario hurt eye, hey, maybe you can import Brawl Mario hurt eye since his hurt eye is in 3D, not in 2D like Galaxy's Mario and the current MP9TS Mario so then you use my hurt eye texure (that i still think that it's better than your hurt eye texture). It should look better and even more HD in polygons. Kirby Dance
    Well you do realize that you used Luigi's damge eye texture right?

Post Merge: October 06, 2012, 08:20:30 PM

CSPs and Battle Portriats are left, expect him released in the next hour or two. MahBoiPlus, I like him this way, you can use your textures when you donwload him okay?
    « Last Edit: October 06, 2012, 08:20:33 PM by StupidMarioFan1 » Logged

I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

LuigiBoi
    Mega Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #274 on: October 06, 2012, 08:23:09 PM »

Well you do realize that you used Luigi's damge eye texture right?
    Huh? No I just made mario's texture look like luigi's Damage eye texture, but this doesn't make much difference. You'll be using Luigi's final smash EyeIris on MP9 Mario too?

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #275 on: October 06, 2012, 08:37:17 PM »

Huh? No I just made mario's texture look like luigi's Damage eye texture, but this doesn't make much difference. You'll be using Luigi's final smash EyeIris on MP9 Mario too?
    Yes, it's actually kinda of the reason why I kept Luigi's eye iris.

LuigiBoi
    Mega Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #276 on: October 06, 2012, 08:40:20 PM »

So, i got the PAL ISO in torrent (i could only find an PAL ISO), if you want it you'll have to google it, sorry. About MP9 Mario's Damage Eyebrows, if you incline them a bit to the normal eyebrows position (only abit, not too much) and put them a bit downwards, i guess it should be OK comparated to brawl Mario and to your SMG2 Mario.

Some tips and helps for MP9 Mario:

His face is kinda too blocky, you can fix that?

You will not his ref textures? they will give Mario a nicer touch of reflex and will make him even more HD in textures.

You will import Brawl Mario's Hurt Eye polygons to MP9 Mario? it's because Galaxy Mario and the current MP9 Mario's Hurt Eye polygons aren't in 3D in the black part of his hurt eye, but Brawl Mario's are. it will be even more HD in polygons if you do that. And then you could use my hurt eyes textures cause it will fit his hurt eyes better.

You Aren't using Brawl Mario's Kage (under cap shader)? strangely Brawl and Melee are the only games that have that as a texture, so use Brawl Mario's Kage in MP9 Mario (and in SMG2 Mario too) to give him more realism.

One last thing, his recolors (and normal costume too) are too brighter, make then a bit darker if you can.
    « Last Edit: October 06, 2012, 09:25:32 PM by MahBoiPlus » Logged

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #277 on: October 06, 2012, 09:28:06 PM »

So, i got the PAL ISO in torrent (i could only find an PAL ISO), if you want it you'll have to google it, sorry. About MP9 Mario's Damage Eyebrows, if you incline them a bit to the normal eyebrows position (only abit, not too much) and put them a bit downwards, i guess it should be OK comparated to brawl Mario and to your SMG2 Mario. His face is kinda too blocky, you can fix that? You will not his ref textures? they will give Mario a nicer touch of reflex and will make him even more HD in textures. You will import Brawl Mario's Hurt Eye polygons to MP9 Mario? it's because Galaxy Mario and the current MP9 Mario's Hurt Eye polygons aren't in 3D in the black part of his hurt eye, but Brawl Mario's are. it will be even more HD in polygons if you do that. And then you could use my hurt eyes textures cause it will fit his hurt eyes better. Last thing, his recolors (and normal costume too) are too brighter, make then a bit darker if you can.
    1. I was able to fix the blockiness due to how many different textures each part of his body uses, and I'm not good at uv mapping to remap the textures.
    2. I completely forgot about that, I just watched a tutorial by Nanobuds about getitng a shine effect, I'm going to try it out, if it works, then SMG2 Mario and SMG Bowser will have their shines...and I'll update SMG2 Yoshi with it's shine.
    3.I didn't import that part, and I don't really want to, I only imported Brawl Mario's eyes to have them perfect, I think that Mario looks perfect withou that, plus no one will notice a difference ingame unless they use the unrestricted pause or reply camera code and zoom in on Mario's face.
    4. Since Mario's defualt texture is pretty bright compared to Brawl Mario, I think his recolors should also be kinda bright, plus I want him to stand out in a crow of normal Marios.

Anivernage
    Heroic Kitten

• Awards Ninja Super Saiyan Topic Starstormer Renowned Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #278 on: October 06, 2012, 10:11:37 PM »

1. I was able to fix the blockiness due to how many different textures each part of his body uses, and I'm not good at uv mapping to remap the textures.
    2. I completely forgot about that, I just watched a tutorial by Nanobuds about getitng a shine effect, I'm going to try it out, if it works, then SMG2 Mario and SMG Bowser will have their shines...and I'll update SMG2 Yoshi with it's shine.
    3.I didn't import that part, and I don't really want to, I only imported Brawl Mario's eyes to have them perfect, I think that Mario looks perfect withou that, plus no one will notice a difference ingame unless they use the unrestricted pause or reply camera code and zoom in on Mario's face.
    4. Since Mario's defualt texture is pretty bright compared to Brawl Mario, I think his recolors should also be kinda bright, plus I want him to stand out in a crow of normal Marios.

You dont need UV map you can null normals on the face and it looks cool or you can use this tut for 3ds max and will look good with metals too, i think
    http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=41128.0

You Aren't using Brawl Mario's Kage (under cap shader)? strangely Brawl and Melee are the only games that have that as a texture, so use Brawl Mario's Kage in MP9 Mario (and in SMG2 Mario too) to give him more realism.

Ok, so i have one more tip for you, but this time it's an strategy tip especially for you who don't get many downloads on your hacks:

After you finish MP9 Mario, don't release him, finish SMG2 Mario and SMG Bowser too. Release only SMG2 Mario to get many downloads first. them, after SMG2 Mario gets many downloads (around 50 to 100), release MP9 Mario. Then, wait till when MP9 Mario gets many downloads too exactly like SMG2 Mario. Then, after MP9 Mario gets many downloads too, (around 50-100 too), release SMG Bowser. SMG Bowser will certainly get many downloads instantly cause of the nanobuds' name in the collab since he helped you in SMG Bowser. The people who haven't downloded the SMG2 and MP9 Marios yet before you release(d) SMG Bowser will get desinterested in them to download Bowser instead, but they will already get many downloads by the people who get interessed in them before you release(d) SMG Bowser. You understand me?

And i agree your method, but with the new download rate of the vault top downloads
    Before 200 now 40-60 (not kidding ;-;) you should release him but before you should announce him its the best way to gain more downloads some people can see the HD or MP9 Mario and think its a noob texture or those brawl mario models with just a texture and dont take interest on it,(trust me thats how people see it.  Im srs here ) the name also need to gain more downloads, its my BV marketing tips Tongue

One more thing, could this work with lets say,smbz psa or those movesets with multiple mario polygons, because since texture is really high im worried about that if theres no issue i want to use it in the SSB UC PSA since mario will have alot of models together in one file.  Awesome Face

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #279 on: October 06, 2012, 10:23:42 PM »

You dont need UV map you can null normals on the face and it looks cool or you can use this tut for 3ds max and will look good with metals too, i think http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=41128.0 And i agree your method, but with the new download rate of the vault top downloads Before 200 now 40-60 (not kidding ;-;) you should release him but before you should announce him its the best way to gain more downloads some people can see the HD or MP9 Mario and think its a noob texture or those brawl mario models with just a texture and dont take interest on it,(trust me thats how people see it.  Im srs here ) the name also need to gain more downloads, its my BV marketing tips Tongue One more thing, could this work with lets say,smbz psa or those movesets with multiple mario polygons, because since texture is really high im worried about that if theres no issue i want to use it in the SSB UC PSA since mario will have alot of models together in one file.  Awesome Face
    Considering the file size, you'd have to shrink the textures.
    Damnit I need new pants!

Should I post these in the WIP thread, and then upload him once I update the recolors with the newer mdl0 file?
    I'm not giving the HD the Melee recolors, and I'm not making a copy with Brawl textures as a base.
    I am so happy that I'll be able to give Mario, Yoshi, and Bowser their shadings from Galaxy. Happy Face
    For nulling the normals, any chance I can do that in BB? I don't want to re-import the eye polygons and redo the materials again.

LuigiBoi
    Mega Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #280 on: October 06, 2012, 10:27:07 PM »

Damnit I need new pants!

Should I post these in the WIP thread, and then upload him once I update the recolors with the newer mdl0 file?
    I'm not giving the HD the Melee recolors, and I'm not making a copy with Brawl textures as a base.
    I am so happy that I'll be able to give Mario, Yoshi, and Bowser their shadings from Galaxy. Happy Face
    For nulling the normals, any chance I can do that in BB? I don't want to re-import the eye polygons and redo the materials again.

You will also do Brawl and Melee textures recolors for MP9 too?

Ok, so i have one more tip for you, but this time it's an strategy tip especially for you who don't get many downloads on your hacks:

After you finish MP9 Mario, don't release him, finish SMG2 Mario and SMG Bowser too. Release only SMG2 Mario to get many downloads first. them, after SMG2 Mario gets many downloads (around 50 to 100), release MP9 Mario. Then, wait till when MP9 Mario gets many downloads too exactly like SMG2 Mario. Then, after MP9 Mario gets many downloads too, (around 50-100 too), release SMG Bowser. SMG Bowser will certainly get many downloads instantly cause of the nanobuds' name in the collab since he helped you in SMG Bowser. The people who haven't downloded the SMG2 and MP9 Marios yet before you release(d) SMG Bowser will get desinterested in them to download Bowser instead, but they will already get many downloads by the people who get interessed in them before you release(d) SMG Bowser.

You understand me?

Oh, and if you collab me on MP9 Mario, maybe you'll get even more and faster downloads count, Since i ripped the model for you and helped in textures and tips too. Laugh

So, i got the PAL ISO in torrent (i could only find an PAL ISO), if you want it you'll have to google it, sorry. About MP9 Mario's Damage Eyebrows, if you incline them a bit to the normal eyebrows position (only abit, not too much) and put them a bit downwards, i guess it should be OK comparated to brawl Mario and to your SMG2 Mario.
    « Last Edit: October 06, 2012, 10:31:36 PM by MahBoiPlus » Logged

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #281 on: October 06, 2012, 10:31:41 PM »

Why do you have the same things in multiple replies? It's wasting space. Tongue Plus you said nothing on his new shading. lol

LuigiBoi
    Mega Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #282 on: October 06, 2012, 10:33:47 PM »

Why do you have the same things in multiple replies? It's wasting space. Tongue Plus you said nothing on his new shading. lol
    Sorry, but you haven't replied to my post before so i reposted it for you to see it. The shading is awesome, and glad you'll do the shading on your SMG/SMG2 imports too. Happy Face
    « Last Edit: October 06, 2012, 10:36:22 PM by MahBoiPlus » Logged

Anivernage
    Heroic Kitten

• Awards Ninja Super Saiyan Topic Starstormer Renowned Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #283 on: October 06, 2012, 10:36:33 PM »

Damnit I need new pants!

You can but you need to ask nano, idk how to do that only i know is via shader >.>

But
    Shiit!!!
    How do you make that beauty of smg shader Happy Face
    My pants!!! you never told me to bring another pair Im srs here

LuigiBoi
    Mega Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #284 on: October 06, 2012, 10:39:24 PM »

Sorry, but you haven't replied to my post before so i reposted it for you to see it. The shading is awesome, and glad you'll do the shading on your SMG/SMG2 imports too. Happy Face

Now, each time i see that Mario, this music comes in my mind:
    Mario Party 9 Music - Main Theme
    (Title Screen Music) Too much emotion!!! Happy Face Happy Face Happy Face
    « Last Edit: October 06, 2012, 10:41:41 PM by MahBoiPlus » Logged

Pages:  1 ... 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 ... 67
    Print
    Jump to: