Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 ... 67
Author Topic: StupidMarioFan1's Stupendous Imports: Not as Active as I Used to Be  (Read 509203 times)
Anivernage
Heroic Kitten

• Awards Ninja Super Saiyan Topic Starstormer Renowned Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #285 on: October 06, 2012, 10:42:46 PM »

Oh, and if you collab me and Nano on MP9 Mario, maybe you'll get even more and faster downloads count, Since i ripped the model for you and helped in textures and tips too. Laugh

Fixed Tongue Jk

Also i think he wouldnt have that kage(shadow) since he would have to import it again and make all the material/shader again and thats a real pain ¬.¬

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

Not as active as I used to be.

• Awards Star Hacker RAGE!! Super Saiyan Topic >9000

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #286 on: October 06, 2012, 10:44:04 PM »

One more thing, could this work with lets say,smbz psa or those movesets with multiple mario polygons, because since texture is really high im worried about that if theres no issue i want to use it in the SSB UC PSA since mario will have alot of models together in one file.  Awesome Face
    I'd be honared to have this in your SSB UC Mario moveset, but question, what would he be? The default costume or an extra or powerup?
    Sorry, but you haven't replied to my post before so i reposted it for you to see it.
    Well it's not like it's on a different page. Anyway I'm using the kage mainly because I don't like it that much, and plus like you said, Mario and Luigi have only had those in Melee and Brawl, so I didn't see a major point in adding it.
    I've posted some pics of MP9TS Mario in the WIP thread so people can see him before the release, I shouldn't have to worry about Bowser, he'll probably hog the top of the Most Popular Hacks list for a while once released. I ani't releasing SMG2 Mario anytime soon since I'm doing all of his powerups & alternate forms from Galaxy 1 & 2, plus I'm going to release him when I complete SMG2 Playable Luigi, which will take more time. Are you sure you want to be collarbrated? I think you've only done enough to be credited, it would've been different if you work on the 3ds Max scene or did the recolors or figured out how to fix a major error. But if you really want to be collabrated, then I will.
    Fixed Tongue Jk

Also i think he wouldnt have that kage(shadow) since he would have to import it again and make all the material/shader again and thats a real pain ¬.¬
    And Mario has about 30 different textures. Undecided

I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

LuigiBoi
    Mega Kitten

I will love you forever, STMF1.

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #287 on: October 06, 2012, 10:57:19 PM »

I'd be honared to have this in your SSB UC Mario moveset, but question, what would he be? The default costume or an extra or powerup?Well it's not like it's on a different page. Anyway I'm using the kage mainly because I don't like it that much, and plus like you said, Mario and Luigi have only had those in Melee and Brawl, so I didn't see a major point in adding it.
    I've posted some pics of MP9TS Mario in the WIP thread so people can see him before the release, I shouldn't have to worry about Bowser, he'll probably hog the top of the Most Popular Hacks list for a while once released. I ani't releasing SMG2 Mario anytime soon since I'm doing all of his powerups & alternate forms from Galaxy 1 & 2, plus I'm going to release him when I complete SMG2 Playable Luigi, which will take more time. Are you sure you want to be collarbrated? I think you've only done enough to be credited, it would've been different if you work on the 3ds Max scene or did the recolors or figured out how to fix a major error. But if you really want to be collabrated, then I will.And Mario has about 30 different textures. Undecided
    Well, i thought that then you release MP9 Mario first, wait for him to get many downloads (50 to 100) release SMG2 Mario, then also wait for him to get enough downloads (also 50-100) then release SMG Bowser. If you understand my logic.

About MP9 Mario's Damage Eyebrows, if you incline them a bit to the normal eyebrows position (only abit, not too much) and put them a bit downwards, i guess it should be OK comparated to brawl Mario and to your SMG2 Mario.

Also i asked for collab to get more downloads, cause only crediting, people will see that only you did all the main work and then, it won't get too much downloads instantly, it will take too much time to get many downloads.

I asked you to import the Kage from Brawl Mario to give him more realism, and also because you've imported the kage for the M&SLONDON Mario Bros. too.

You know (i guess Tongue), ever since i gave you that Models Resource version, i was hoping that you'll take much of your time and hard work on MP9 Mario and make him as good as you're making SMG2 Mario and SMG Bowser. Laugh
    « Last Edit: October 06, 2012, 11:09:29 PM by MahBoiPlus » Logged

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #288 on: October 06, 2012, 11:05:37 PM »

Well, i thought that then you release MP9 Mario first, wait for him to get many downloads (50 to 100) release SMG2 Mario, then also wait for him to get enough downloads (also 50-100) then release SMG Bowser. If you understand my logic. About MP9 Mario's Damage Eyebrows, if you incline them a bit to the normal eyebrows position (only abit, not too much) and put them a bit downwards, i guess it should be OK comparated to brawl Mario and to your SMG2 Mario. Also i asked for collab to get more downloads, cause only crediting, people will see that only you did all the main work and then, it won't get too much downloads instantly, it will take too much time to get many downloads. I asked you to import the Kage from Brawl Mario to give him more realism, and also because you've imported the kage for the M&SLONDON Mario Bros. too.
    I forgot I did that to them, and you do have a point about how fast the downloads would be.

I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Anivernage
    Heroic Kitten

• Awards Ninja Super Saiyan Topic Starstormer Renowned Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #289 on: October 06, 2012, 11:08:46 PM »

I'd be honared to have this in your SSB UC Mario moveset, but question, what would he be? The default costume or an extra or powerup?Well it's not like it's on a different page.
    The default texture/costume with the recolors you add and the one who will appear in the first beta and represent mario. Wink

Well if i get the texture low filesize it´ll be since he will have some power-ups and more bones in the same file.

If it cant ill try to get a way to work for the next beta. Grin
    Btw, SMG Bowser is guaranteed to be in the first beta Awesome Face

Also i asked for collab to get more downloads, cause only crediting, people will see that only you did all the main work and then, it won't get too much downloads instantly, it will take too much time to get many downloads.

I asked you to import the Kage from Brawl Mario to give him more realism, and also because you've imported the kage for the M&SLONDON Mario Bros. too.
    Hey so youre telling him that he and his name are the reasons he will have no downloads?  Im srs here

A name isnt important here, the important is hack quality. If you are collabed or not the result will be the same.

Also, he wouldnt have that kage(shadow) since he would have to import it again and make all the material/shader again and thats a real pain ¬.¬

LuigiBoi
    Mega Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #290 on: October 06, 2012, 11:11:32 PM »

About MP9 Mario's Damage Eyebrows, if you incline them a bit to the normal eyebrows position (only abit, not too much) and put them a bit downwards, i guess it should be OK comparated to brawl Mario and to your SMG2 Mario.

Also i asked for collab to get more downloads, cause only crediting, people will see that only you did all the main work and then, it won't get too much downloads instantly, it will take too much time to get many downloads. Idk why your hacks don't get many downloads, they're pretty great! I don't saying that his name make low download counts. Laugh

You know (i guess ), ever since i gave you that Models Resource version, i was hoping that you'll take much of your time and hard work on MP9 Mario and make him as good as you're making SMG2 Mario and SMG Bowser.
    « Last Edit: October 06, 2012, 11:16:39 PM by MahBoiPlus » Logged

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #291 on: October 06, 2012, 11:15:11 PM »

The default texture/costume with the recolors you add and the one who will appear in the first beta and represent mario. Wink Well if i get the texture low filesize it´ll be since he will have some power-ups and more bones in the same file. If it cant ill try to get a way to work for the next beta. Grin Btw, SMG Bowser is guaranteed to be in the first beta Awesome Face Hey so youre telling him that he and his name are the reasons he will have no downloads?  Im srs here A name isnt important here, the important is hack quality. If you are collabed or not the result will be the same. Also, he wouldnt have that kage(shadow) since he would have to import it again and make all the material/shader again and thats a real pain ¬.¬
    But after enough hacks, the names beomes important too because then people can guess on weither or not the hack will be good, crappy, or epic. Like Nanobuds, his hacks usually gets lots of downloads quickly, because he's made so many epic hacks throughout the time he's been here, so when people see his name in a hack, they usaully have a good feeling that it's worth dwonloading. Also I hope that the newer SMG Bowser model won't force you to make too many changes to your aniamtions.

LuigiBoi
    Mega Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #292 on: October 06, 2012, 11:23:26 PM »

But after enough hacks, the names beomes important too because then people can guess on weither or not the hack will be good, crappy, or epic. Like Nanobuds, his hacks usually gets lots of downloads quickly, because he's made so many epic hacks throughout the time he's been here, so when people see his name in a hack, they usaully have a good feeling that it's worth dwonloading. Also I hope that the newer SMG Bowser model won't force you to make too many changes to your aniamtions.
    About MP9 Mario's Damage Eyebrows, if you incline them a bit to the normal eyebrows position (only abit, not too much) and put them a bit downwards, i guess it should be OK comparated to brawl Mario and to your SMG2 Mario. You didn't answered/replied this. Im srs here

So you will not going to import Brawl Mario's kage, right? I see what you did there ...

You know (i guess Tongue), ever since i gave you that Models Resource version, i was hoping that you'll take much of your time and hard work on MP9 Mario and make him as good as you're making SMG2 Mario and SMG Bowser. Laugh

You'll collab me or at least credit me? (sorry for all that Embarrassed)
    « Last Edit: October 06, 2012, 11:26:17 PM by MahBoiPlus » Logged

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #293 on: October 06, 2012, 11:31:04 PM »

About MP9 Mario's Damage Eyebrows, if you incline them a bit to the normal eyebrows position (only abit, not too much) and put them a bit downwards, i guess it should be OK comparated to brawl Mario and to your SMG2 Mario. You didn't answered/replied this. Im srs here So you will not going to import Brawl Mario's kage, right? I see what you did there ... You know (i guess Tongue), ever since i gave you that Models Resource version, i was hoping that you'll take much of your time and hard work on MP9 Mario and make him as good as you're making SMG2 Mario and SMG Bowser. Laugh You'll collab me or at least credit me? (sorry for all that Embarrassed)
    You'll be credited if that's alright with you, in a few minutes you can download him.
    Also my DL for my Pac-Man (Pac-Man World 3) Recolors was taken down due to copy rights. WTF mediafire? D:< I'm not going to do anything about the hack until someone reports it, because those weren't getting many downloads, so I'll wait a while.

LuigiBoi
    Mega Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #294 on: October 06, 2012, 11:34:45 PM »

Hey MarioFan, why you're not answering my replies?

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #295 on: October 06, 2012, 11:36:26 PM »

I thought it was obvious since I'm uploading the hack right now. No I'm not giving him the kage, and I'm not sure how to reply to your comment about sending me the model from the Model's Resource.

LuigiBoi
    Mega Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #296 on: October 06, 2012, 11:37:11 PM »

About MP9 Mario's Damage Eyebrows, if you incline them a bit to the normal eyebrows position (only abit, not too much) and put them a bit downwards, i guess it should be OK comparated to brawl Mario and to your SMG2 Mario. You didn't answered this.

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #297 on: October 06, 2012, 11:38:51 PM »

Hey MarioFan, why you're not answering my replies? About MP9 Mario's Damage Eyebrows, if you incline them a bit to the normal eyebrows position (only abit, not too much) and put them a bit downwards, i guess it should be OK comparated to brawl Mario and to your SMG2 Mario. You didn't answered this.
    I didn't do that, you can with your copy.

LuigiBoi
    Mega Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #298 on: October 06, 2012, 11:41:13 PM »

About MP9 Mario's Damage Eyebrows, if you incline them a bit to the normal eyebrows position (only abit, not too much) and put them a bit downwards, i guess it should be OK comparated to brawl Mario and to your SMG2 Mario. You didn't answered this.

How you've managed to get SMG2 Mario's head normals to be not blocky and you coudn't did it for MP9 Mario?

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #299 on: October 06, 2012, 11:44:04 PM »

How you've managed to get SMG2 Mario's head normals to be not blocky and you coudn't did it for MP9 Mario?
    SMG2 Mario's head had two different textures, the face, and then the hair & ears, whereas MP9 Mario had like five or six different textures for his face.

Post Merge: October 06, 2012, 11:45:32 PM
    Released: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29171
    « Last Edit: October 06, 2012, 11:45:32 PM by StupidMarioFan1 » Logged

Pages:  1 ... 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 ... 67
    Print
    Jump to: