Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 ... 67
Author Topic: StupidMarioFan1's Stupendous Imports: Not as Active as I Used to Be  (Read 511425 times)
SSJ Is Clueless!
Heroic Kitten

Hey look it's a-a.... i...i...don't.....know....

• Awards Texture Artist Heart Container Dedicated Hacker Pin Collector

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #375 on: October 19, 2012, 07:28:56 PM »

i want dat supah sayain bowsa

SSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

Not as active as I used to be.

• Awards Star Hacker RAGE!! Super Saiyan Topic >9000

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #376 on: October 19, 2012, 07:32:37 PM »

Well I guess Bowser will be extremely popular when word gets out that he turns Super Sayain when getting a Smash Ball. XD

I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

SSJ Is Clueless!
    Heroic Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #377 on: October 19, 2012, 07:35:28 PM »

lol yah he is epic

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #378 on: October 19, 2012, 08:05:31 PM »

Sooo.....it is very possible that I will be getting Goldeneye Source models in 3ds Max in a few hours, and I will also import Bond from NightFire over Snake as well. What I find pretty funny about Goldeneye Source is that its supoosed to be Goldeneye 64, with updated graphics, same great gameplay, new multipler modes, and mroe players, and yet the characters still can't blink or move their eyes. xD

I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

LuigiBoi
    Mega Kitten

I will love you forever, STMF1.

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #379 on: October 19, 2012, 08:18:03 PM »

so, Bowser will have the original SMG eyes for iris and white and resized brawl iris and eyewhite?

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #380 on: October 19, 2012, 09:30:51 PM »

so, Bowser will have the original SMG eyes for iris and white and resized brawl iris and eyewhite?
    He will only use his actual eyes, he won;t be using Brawl Bowser's eyes. Wink
    Also, I now have the ability to import Goldeneye Source models into Brawl!!

I'm going to import all the playable characters over Snake, even the Female Scientist and May Day. Happy Face I will have to lower the texture quality, they might only use like two or three textures, but those are 512x512 to 1024x1024. Im srs here

Post Merge: October 19, 2012, 11:20:57 PM
    Damn, didn't imagine Bond would look so good as Snake. I haven't lowered the textures yet, nor have I added the metals, and I haven't rigged the fingers yet, so I'm not sure if he will stay in this epic quality. Im srs here

I do plan on making another version of every character holding a gun, Bond with his famous Walther PPK (PP7), The Baron with his Golden Gun, Jaws with a Moonracker Lazor, OddJob with his hat, and I'll improvise with the others. I should mention that all the characters are the same height in GES, so Jaws and OddJob don't have make much of a difference in Gameplay. Either these guys will use the Snake PSA that Anivernage is making, or I will make a PSA where Snake uses a lot more guns rather than his fists and feet.
    « Last Edit: October 19, 2012, 11:20:58 PM by StupidMarioFan1 » Logged

Syeo
    Extreme Kitten

Dude Kitten

• Awards Active Contributor

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #381 on: October 20, 2012, 05:36:55 AM »

He will only use his actual eyes, he won;t be using Brawl Bowser's eyes. Wink

Does that mean Bowser will be released soon? Ô,~

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #382 on: October 20, 2012, 07:36:35 AM »

Does that mean Bowser will be released soon? Ô,~
    when I get back in the mood. usually when I work on a certain hack for too long, or think too much about a part that is really time consuming, e.g. Making Dark Bowser out of the UPDATED model Mario Facepalm, making ten or so recolors of multiple textures, and doing 200 something images for the CSPs and BP!!!!! Oh shi~

Post Merge: October 20, 2012, 08:29:25 AM
    One of my funniest Item Imports yet!! Happy Face

It's simply just the PP7 over the Ray Gun, and yet because it's a Walther PPK pistol, its just so funny watching most of the characters use one. xD

Post Merge: October 20, 2012, 01:49:56 PM
    Got more coming! *awesomeface*

Since these are imports over Snake's weapons in his FitSnakeMotionEct.pac and FitSnakeFinal.pac files, I decided to also edit some animations as well to get him to use the weapons with one hand, like the boss he was in GoldenEye. AWESOME 2.0!
    « Last Edit: October 20, 2012, 01:50:10 PM by StupidMarioFan1 » Logged

SSJ Is Clueless!
    Heroic Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #383 on: October 20, 2012, 02:32:50 PM »

that sounds like alot for work for ONE import but lolz at that pistol thing

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #384 on: October 20, 2012, 02:51:01 PM »

that sounds like alot for work for ONE import but lolz at that pistol thing
    I'm also doing the o0ther charcters, so its more like 8 imports, might as well call it a character replacement, since I'm editing some aniamtions too. lol

SSJ Is Clueless!
    Heroic Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #385 on: October 20, 2012, 02:52:53 PM »

I'm also doing the o0ther charcters, so its more like 8 imports, might as well call it a character replacement, since I'm editing some aniamtions too. lol
    o-O

you have alot on your plate there, want some fun with that

KTH
    French fries
    Special Access

• Awards Nintendo Revolution Team Heart Container Smash 3 Team Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #386 on: October 20, 2012, 05:05:31 PM »

Those preview are good.

Hm, did you receive my PM?

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #387 on: October 21, 2012, 03:53:57 PM »

Actually got around to doing his left hand, and now you guys can see the recolor of his hair I made, and a few more weapons and gadgets. Wink

And I'm able to keep the original quality, helps that there are only three textures. AWESOME 2.0!
    @KTH yes I got your PM, I'll work on him.

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #388 on: October 23, 2012, 09:17:21 PM »

His eyes still don't look right to me, but I'm not really sure what to do since it's supposed to be spheres, I'll mess around with them, also I might mess a little bit more with his head so we can actually see his neck. Maybe it's just because of how much cheese he's eaten since the last time I've seen him. Laugh
    « Last Edit: October 23, 2012, 09:23:43 PM by StupidMarioFan1 » Logged

SwingSet
    Holy Kitten

taunt

• Awards Dedicated Hacker Pin Collector Fiery Topic Famous Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #389 on: October 23, 2012, 10:04:43 PM »

I've seen that guy somewhere.... Is he from Shawn the Sheep?

Pages:  1 ... 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 ... 67
    Print
    Jump to: