Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 ... 67
Author Topic: StupidMarioFan1's Stupendous Imports: Not as Active as I Used to Be  (Read 509264 times)
the_randomizer
Holy Kitten

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Dedicated Hacker Ceiling Cat

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #450 on: November 01, 2012, 08:56:02 AM »

Congrats on the SMG Bowser! It's awesome!

SMFan
    Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #451 on: November 01, 2012, 09:35:10 AM »

Awesome job on SMG Bowser! While there are still a few kinks here and there, it's still good!

Syeo
    Extreme Kitten

Dude Kitten

• Awards Active Contributor

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #452 on: November 01, 2012, 12:47:39 PM »

*gives SMF1 a slap on his back*

Well done, Sir, well done. Bowser is gorgeous and will become my main character. Smiley

When you're finish will all your projects, could you make DKCR Donkey? Almost every character already has its own real textures but Donkey still has his realistic coat.

Also has a little bit a shine effect so he could be quite interesting:
    « Last Edit: November 01, 2012, 03:22:18 PM by Syeo » Logged

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

Not as active as I used to be.

• Awards Star Hacker RAGE!! Super Saiyan Topic >9000

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #453 on: November 01, 2012, 04:16:42 PM »

*gives SMF1 a slap on his back* Well done, Sir, well done. Bowser is gorgeous and will become my main character. Smiley When you're finish will all your projects, could you make DKCR Donkey? Almost every character already has its own real textures but Donkey still has his realistic coat. Also has a little bit a shine effect so he could be quite interesting:
    *opens up Google and hopes to not have to use a torrent*

Post Merge: November 01, 2012, 04:18:15 PM
    Awesome job on SMG Bowser! While there are still a few kinks here and there, it's still good!
    Are those kinks were his legs and tail connect to his hip? That area gave Nano and I quite some trouble, but yah, Bowser has some weird animations, most people won't realize just how weird those aniamtions are until they use SMG Bowser. lol
    « Last Edit: November 01, 2012, 04:18:17 PM by StupidMarioFan1 » Logged

I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Tabuu Forte Akugun
    Boss Kitten

Smash 4 Main: Bowser

• Awards Heart Container Famous Hacker Starstormer Super Saiyan Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #454 on: November 01, 2012, 04:20:04 PM »

I really wish I could have the final boss of that game...

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #455 on: November 01, 2012, 04:32:06 PM »

I find it funny how you mention that Donkey doesn't have his normal look and like just ignore Diddy completely. xD

I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

the_randomizer
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Dedicated Hacker Ceiling Cat

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #456 on: November 01, 2012, 05:02:28 PM »

Now, now, there's no need to be too hard on yourself, your Bowser rig is most excellent.

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #457 on: November 01, 2012, 05:05:11 PM »

Now, now, there's no need to be too hard on yourself, your Bowser rig is most excellent.
    Oh I wasn't, I was just pointing out that that area has some issues, plus Nintendo made Bowser very weirdly....I hsould probabl add that to the submission.

Chaos_Knight
    Boss Kitten

I squid you not.

• Awards Fiery Topic Heart Container Starstormer Famous Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #458 on: November 01, 2012, 05:59:50 PM »

Gonna download SMG Bowser once my power comes back on. Grin Damn hurricane! D:<

NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Syeo
    Extreme Kitten

Dude Kitten

• Awards Active Contributor

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #459 on: November 01, 2012, 11:58:01 PM »

I find it funny how you mention that Donkey doesn't have his normal look and like just ignore Diddy completely. xD
    I wouldn't say I forgot Diddy, I just didn't want to ask you to make both of them because you already have some projects. Cheesy
    First things first. Azn

Bowser turned out great. Oh, look, SMG Bowser is on the first place in the "Most Popular Hacks" section right now. :3
    Edit: Now Bowser isn't on the first place anymore.
     Oh shi~
    « Last Edit: November 02, 2012, 05:55:17 AM by Syeo » Logged

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #460 on: November 02, 2012, 03:49:08 PM »

I wouldn't say I forgot Diddy, I just didn't want to ask you to make both of them because you already have some projects. Cheesy First things first. Azn Bowser turned out great. Oh, look, SMG Bowser is on the first place in the "Most Popular Hacks" section right now. :3 Edit: Now Bowser isn't on the first place anymore. Oh shi~
    Is it possible that you already have the ISO? I'm not sure how I would get ISO with a torrent and yet somehow keep others from downloading from my computer.....

Anivernage
    Heroic Kitten

• Awards Ninja Super Saiyan Topic Starstormer Renowned Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #461 on: November 02, 2012, 06:57:27 PM »

Is it possible that you already have the ISO? I'm not sure how I would get ISO with a torrent and yet somehow keep others from downloading from my computer.....
    Its impossible to rip models from DKCR i tried to rip Tiki Kong and i searched, and searched, i think unless you have 3dripper(not my case) you cant rip by searching the models on hex or Noesis or any program Undecided

That reminds me why i never finished DKCR PSA *looks at SmashClash* <.<

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #462 on: November 02, 2012, 10:25:33 PM »

Okay so Wallace is finished, so I'm working on NPC Luigi since he's the closest to being finished...not sure if you guys want alternate costumes for him or not.

Those metals look familar...oh I know!

I'm going to see if I have to detach the body's faces from it's polygon (which will end up with another polygon just like it) and see if the metals will work on it, my concern is that the Body has the most rigging, and I need to find a way to keep the rigging, I'm thinking that if I copy the Skin modifier and Paste it on the new polygon that it'll keep the same rigging....cross your fingers that it'll work.

Post Merge: November 02, 2012, 10:38:33 PM
    lol The body's metals now work, but the capless hair metals need fixing as well.
    « Last Edit: November 02, 2012, 10:38:36 PM by StupidMarioFan1 » Logged

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• Awards Constructive Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Starstormer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #463 on: November 03, 2012, 05:10:46 AM »

any chance for  luigi to have fire suit for FS eyes? XD it would be nice

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #464 on: November 03, 2012, 08:58:23 AM »

any chance for  luigi to have fire suit for FS eyes? XD it would be nice
    I'll make a version of the Bros being avaiable for SMBZ v3, I'm not really sure about NPC Luigi having the Fire PowerUp for FS, since his isn't even fire-related, Mario's makes sense though.

Pages:  1 ... 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 ... 67
    Print
    Jump to: