Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 ... 67
Author Topic: StupidMarioFan1's Stupendous Imports: Not as Active as I Used to Be  (Read 509256 times)
StupidMarioFan1
Angel Kitten

Not as active as I used to be.

• Awards Star Hacker RAGE!! Super Saiyan Topic >9000

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #480 on: November 03, 2012, 10:31:09 PM »

First non-Galaxy form:

Used Mario's hatless hair polygon and vertexed it a lot and added it to the Cosmic Clone.
    « Last Edit: November 04, 2012, 08:00:53 AM by StupidMarioFan1 » Logged

I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

SwingSet
    Holy Kitten

taunt

• Awards Dedicated Hacker Pin Collector Fiery Topic Famous Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #481 on: November 03, 2012, 11:30:37 PM »

These are the models in the ISOs, they are not editable in bmdview2.
    Luigi has some different animations for when you play as him, those are found with Mario's and Mario can use them himself. In Super Mario Galaxy, when you beat the game and play as Luigi, you still find NPC Luigi, who is taller and thinner than you. All I have to do is just replace Mairo's head with Luigi's, and then vertex it to fit the bones.
    Actually I DID notice that too. God, Nintendo is stupid...

KTH
    French fries
    Special Access

• Awards Nintendo Revolution Team Heart Container Smash 3 Team Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #482 on: November 04, 2012, 09:14:11 AM »

Super Mario 3D Land music - Shadow Mario

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #483 on: November 04, 2012, 09:20:05 AM »

I feel like trolling the uploader and telling them that it's Cosmic Clone, not Shadow Mario.
    Anyway did you reseave Melee Luigi?
    And here's Peach:

The grey and Transparent parts are Brawl Peach's polygons, and I have yet to start rigging her.

I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

KTH
    French fries
    Special Access

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #484 on: November 04, 2012, 09:29:33 AM »

Ew...No. It's Shadow Mario you are making, not cosmic.

Shadow Mario

Cosmic Mario

Buy anyway, for Melee Luigi, look your PM. I really wanted you make Peach but please, this time, give more work on her.
    Your latest work got some little default.

And i don't really like the shading you give them. You can still make two version (shading and without shading).
    I know it's a pain to restore the iris but i think you can do better, it's just some iris.
    « Last Edit: November 04, 2012, 09:32:35 AM by KTH » Logged

Syeo
    Extreme Kitten

Dude Kitten

• Awards Active Contributor

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #485 on: November 04, 2012, 09:32:31 AM »

Is that Melee Peach or SMG Peach? She looks pretty much like the SMG version, am I right?

Ah, I also would like to know the difference between "Shine SMG Bowser" and "Glow SMG Bowser". I'm currently using the shine version, but how does the other one look like?

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #486 on: November 04, 2012, 03:50:00 PM »

@KTH That is the SM3DL Cosmic Clone, Shadow Mario has only appeared in Sunshine with his water-like appearence.

Also SMG Bowser's eyes were Nano's work, because my attempt had him going cross-eyed in most animations. Bowser's eyes aren't getting any better, that;s the main reason why he took so long, because his eyes were always giving me problems. I could do a little better with Luigi. And the only way I've been getting the perfect eye movment for most imports is by using the Import Object feature in BrawlBox, which I import the Brawl character's eyes. Brawl Bowser's eyes are half the size of SMG Bowser's eyes, so Bowser would've looked weird with such tiny eyes. These are pretty much you're two options for Bowser's eyeiris at the momemt, Bowser's current eye movment, or this eye movement (ignore the fact that his eyes are black at the moment):

For the ones without shading, just make the "shine" and "ref" textures solid black. And KTH, it might just be some iris, but it really fuking annoying and stuburn, and it sometimes tries to manipulate your decision...just like my four-year old sister. I see what you did there ...
    @Syeo It's SMG2 Peach. The Glow version doesn't have such a bright light on his scales, but a bright light on his shell and spikes/horns/teeth, while the Shine version has a bright light on all of Bowser.
    So I have the mouth, and fingers left to rig, and please go easy on me, it's my first time importing over Peach, so I don't have that much experience with her dress. Im srs here

KTH
    French fries
    Special Access

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #487 on: November 04, 2012, 04:08:14 PM »

That doesn't have no sense Im srs here
    The one from SM3DL is supposed to be called "Shadow Mario". SM3DL isn't on the space and when you walk, you see he come from the ground (exactly your shadow).

And Peach is so awesome.

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #488 on: November 04, 2012, 04:23:34 PM »

That doesn't have no sense Im srs here The one from SM3DL is supposed to be called "Shadow Mario". SM3DL isn't on the space and when you walk, you see he come from the ground (exactly your shadow).[color]
    Reminds me of Cosmic Clones from Galaxy 2. -_- I would probably be done with Peach's rig by the time I had posted that pic, but my 3ds Max keeps freezing and it usually happens after I've done progrees without saving. Mario Facepalm

KTH
    French fries
    Special Access

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #489 on: November 04, 2012, 04:24:23 PM »

Check on "My Documents/3ds Max/autoback".

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #490 on: November 04, 2012, 05:15:54 PM »

Syeo, you requested this for Peach, yes? Cheesy

KTH
    French fries
    Special Access

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #491 on: November 04, 2012, 05:53:33 PM »

Look perfect.Dem boobs.
    Why she doesn't have lash?

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #492 on: November 04, 2012, 09:05:45 PM »

Recolors and CSPs tomorrow.

"Bowser want them tits!" lol
    And yes that is Bowser's Chamber from Galaxy 2. Grin Still trying to get the background to work though. Tongue

SSJ Is Clueless!
    Heroic Kitten

Hey look it's a-a.... i...i...don't.....know....

• Awards Texture Artist Heart Container Dedicated Hacker Pin Collector

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #493 on: November 04, 2012, 09:09:08 PM »

my god man......your a GOD!!

u have just made peach..awesome, now if u import rosalina from smg2 with dat shader, i would love u for ever Im srs here
    « Last Edit: November 04, 2012, 09:10:02 PM by -SSJ- » Logged

SSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

nanobuds
    Overlord Kitten

• Awards Former PMDT Sniper Diamond in the Rough >9000

« Reply #494 on: November 04, 2012, 09:15:02 PM »

Her tits get bigger with FS eyes??? Im srs here

*leaves*

Pages:  1 ... 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 ... 67
    Print
    Jump to: