Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 ... 67
Author Topic: StupidMarioFan1's Stupendous Imports: Not as Active as I Used to Be  (Read 509239 times)
SSJ Is Clueless!
Heroic Kitten

Hey look it's a-a.... i...i...don't.....know....

• Awards Texture Artist Heart Container Dedicated Hacker Pin Collector

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #570 on: December 14, 2012, 03:01:11 PM »

it'd wouldn't be too much work, since all I'd have to do is make duplicate polygons of the hat and body, and delete the hatless one, I wouldn't have to make a CSP for him or his bro. Besides it'd just be Normal Mario, Luigi Mario, Normal Luigi, and Mario Luigi that'd get a SMBZ v3 version. Grin

i would love for that to happen Im srs here

SSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

Not as active as I used to be.

• Awards Star Hacker RAGE!! Super Saiyan Topic >9000

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #571 on: December 14, 2012, 11:59:40 PM »

Well SSJ, you happy now? AWESOME 2.0!
    Just need to pick my favorite pics of the bros, and released them. Happy Face
    EDIT:
    So I've had him done for a while, I haven't posted anything because I've been messing with trying to upload the zip folders to dropbox, but this computer is able to run the advanced uploader, and I'm not sure that the zip would get uploaded with the basic uploader since it doesn't say how much progress is done and it took forever. Then I tried to make a new poll, but imgur wasn't uploading pics for me. Oh shi~ So tomorrow, maybe I'll get the new poll up and the bros submitted.

I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

DoctorFlux(Mariodk)
    Never Gonna Give You Up

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Heart Container KCMM 2012 Awards Winner >9000

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #572 on: December 15, 2012, 11:36:05 AM »

melee texture with galaxy mario?
    now we just needing brawl texture with galaxy mario so we got a perfect mario model(in my option)
    since i best like galaxy mario (model wise)
    but brawl mario texture wise

I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Chaos_Knight
    Boss Kitten

I squid you not.

• Awards Fiery Topic Heart Container Starstormer Famous Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #573 on: December 15, 2012, 11:39:04 AM »

melee texture with galaxy mario? now we just needing brawl texture with galaxy mario so we got a perfect mario model(in my option) since i best like galaxy mario (model wise) but brawl mario texture wise
    This please. ^

I can go with Melee texture, I do prefer Brawl texture.
    « Last Edit: December 15, 2012, 11:47:10 AM by Chaos_Knight » Logged

NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #574 on: December 15, 2012, 12:39:02 PM »

I would do Brawl texture, but Melee Mario and Luigi had their textures made the same way that Mario and Luigi had in most games, the body was so easy, just resizing and then put the melee textures in te right place. Mario Party 9 Mario was so easy because Melee's textures were basically the exact smae just with more detail, whereas Brawl Mari's texture mapped all over the place and plus really the hat, and the overalls are that notacble, the buttons, and shoes are from melee. Anyways, if people want to make a Brawl version, they can, because I'm really close to uploading. I will upload the bros today, but I have to do some Christmas shopping. yipee. not impressed
    « Last Edit: December 15, 2012, 01:10:51 PM by StupidMarioFan1 » Logged

I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

SwingSet
    Holy Kitten

taunt

• Awards Dedicated Hacker Pin Collector Fiery Topic Famous Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #575 on: December 15, 2012, 02:13:04 PM »

Looking great! Christmas shopping? Sounds like fun Im srs here

Anivernage
    Heroic Kitten

• Awards Ninja Super Saiyan Topic Starstormer Renowned Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #576 on: December 15, 2012, 02:29:20 PM »

Looking great! Christmas shopping? Sounds like fun Im srs here
    His not impressed face maybe means not funny Tongue

Btw great man cant wait for the release  AWESOME 2.0!

KnightMario
    Holy Kitten

Nobody Important

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Good Citizen Warm Welcomer Pin Collector

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #577 on: December 15, 2012, 02:32:01 PM »

same here, you are one awesome hacker

I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
    I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. Tongue

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #578 on: December 15, 2012, 06:55:49 PM »

*Luigi's voice from NSMBW* I'ma back!
    Anyways, just need to finish a pic that has all of Mario's PowerUps, in their artwork poses, in it, but doesn't have the other forms like Cosmic Clones, Bone Mario, or Beta forms, looks really good. Cheesy And then do one for Luigi, It's a good thing I didn't delete those screenshots I used to make the CSPs. Grin

Post Merge: December 15, 2012, 11:05:00 PM
    They were uploaded before midnight here in Texas, so I still met my release date! For some reason the pics aren't working for me at the moment, but they should be fixed in a bit.
    « Last Edit: December 15, 2012, 11:05:00 PM by StupidMarioFan1 » Logged

SwingSet
    Holy Kitten

taunt

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #579 on: December 16, 2012, 11:59:38 AM »

This is truly the best I've seen from you Mariofan. The shine looks amazing, this was so worth the wait. This will remain in my SD card forever.  Grin Just like all the other Shadow hacks <.<

KnightMario
    Holy Kitten

Nobody Important

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Good Citizen Warm Welcomer Pin Collector

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #580 on: December 16, 2012, 12:59:02 PM »

TEXAS FTW
    Can't wait to try this out!

I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
    I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. Tongue

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #581 on: December 16, 2012, 05:59:50 PM »

Vote on what PowerUp you want on the Brawl Mario Bros models, and yes a few of those pics are fan-made, not by me, and I'll be using pieces from random suits, like the Frog feet from the Penguin Suit, and I'll either be editing Mariodk's Racoon Ears and Tails, or somehow get them from the Melee Racoon Mario Trophy. I would like to find some one to help UV Map some suits like the Frog and Tanooki, or atleast help sexifying the textures. Since they're for the Brawl Bros, they won't have an shine effect. And yes, even though there is a great Cloud Mario/Luigi vertex on the vault, it only has vertexed hats, not shoes and overalls. Ironically I had accidently deleted my Rock Mario hack, so I have to start over, but this will be better.
    I am very glad that you guys love the SMG2 Bros, someone needs to fully port Mario over other characters so every PowerUp/form can be available. xD Now I'm off to work on either SM64 2 BR, or make Episode 4 of my SM64 series, which may, or may not use my SM64 Mario import.
    This is too early to anounce, but I plan on recreating the 1996 GoldenEye film with SM64 Mario, complete with voice acting (by me), renamed places, characters, and objects like say GoldenMushroom (Title name), weapons from GoldenEye 64, and other things like those custom hands that I've been making for my Mario (Super Mario 64 Machinima) hack. Happy Face

SwingSet
    Holy Kitten

taunt

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #582 on: December 16, 2012, 06:01:37 PM »

Voted Tanooki Mario "Wherever Vyse goes, cool follows."

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #583 on: December 16, 2012, 06:17:40 PM »

Would you like a rigged tail to go with that suit. Grin
    I'm going to make two versions of the Tanooki, Bee, and Propeller Suits, one with and one without bone edits.
    I'll try to see if I can get it to still have the ThrowN in the right index and still get the extra bones to have the right parents. I might have to delete bones that most people don't use in custom animations like the FootE, HandNb, and so on. I might end up making a one-slot motion file to get the extra bones aniamted in a standard Mario and standard Luigi moveset, so I might have to put the ThrowN as a child of other bones. I'm looking to doing the Hammer Suit first, but I'm going to try real hard to wait for a suit to get ten votes first.

Chaos_Knight
    Boss Kitten

I squid you not.

• Awards Fiery Topic Heart Container Starstormer Famous Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #584 on: December 16, 2012, 06:18:30 PM »

Voted Hammer Suit. It reminded me of SMBZ.

NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Pages:  1 ... 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 ... 67
    Print
    Jump to: