Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 ... 67
Author Topic: StupidMarioFan1's Stupendous Imports: Not as Active as I Used to Be  (Read 509306 times)
StupidMarioFan1
Angel Kitten

Not as active as I used to be.

• Awards Star Hacker RAGE!! Super Saiyan Topic >9000

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #630 on: January 10, 2013, 04:37:32 PM »

Damn, the folder that had all the GoldenEye Source imports I had done, aka Bond, and loads of weapons, is gone. Oh shi~ I know it won't take me as long to redo it (if I worked on it, and didn't work on anything else in between) because I know where to find all those things, plus I had recently found the Watch model, so I was going to put that over Snake's mine detonator, though the fact I lost the folder kinda just destroyed my interest in doing it right now. Cry
    I plan on making a parody of that famous scene from Raider's of the Lost Ark where Indy finds the golden stature and is chased by a giant boulder, I'll make it a Chain-Chomp, and have Bowser be Mario's betraying partner. xD

I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

SMFan
    Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #631 on: January 10, 2013, 11:38:03 PM »

Ooooh, Hammer Mario's looking good! Wink
    A recolor of Boomerang Mario would also also suffice, but that's too easy...

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #632 on: January 12, 2013, 04:52:57 PM »

God I never expecting UVmapping would be this much pain in my ass, since I want to keep the polygons smooth, I had to edit the textures and then remap them. Im srs here
    But here is a pretty much done Final Boss. AWESOME 2.0!

You guy will soon meet a Terrible Fate. Happy Face

I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Chaos_Knight
    Boss Kitten

I squid you not.

• Awards Fiery Topic Heart Container Starstormer Famous Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #633 on: January 12, 2013, 04:56:06 PM »

God I never expecting UVmapping would be this much pain in my ass, since I want to keep the polygons smooth, I had to edit the textures and then remap them. Im srs here But here is a pretty much done Final Boss. AWESOME 2.0!
    You guy will soon meet a Terrible Fate. Happy Face
    Pfft......you were many days late. Im srs here

NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #634 on: January 12, 2013, 05:06:04 PM »

Pfft......you were many days late. Im srs here
    Yah, idk y I didn't think about doing this before. Oh well, just need to test him ingame...wonder how many times I'll have to do Boss Battles.
    So anyone have Boss Battles, or Tabuu unlocked on their copy of the game, or iso? Or do any of you know a cheat code to instantly unlock Boss Battles? Im srs here
    Got no way to test Ben right now, so I might need to send him to someone and have them tell me if there are any probs, and if not, get some pics for me. I see what you did there ...
    « Last Edit: January 12, 2013, 05:45:56 PM by StupidMarioFan1 » Logged

SSJ Is Clueless!
    Heroic Kitten

Hey look it's a-a.... i...i...don't.....know....

• Awards Texture Artist Heart Container Dedicated Hacker Pin Collector

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #635 on: January 14, 2013, 07:47:18 AM »

holy BEN batman!

creepy...

SSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #636 on: January 14, 2013, 05:05:53 PM »

Thanks to Nanobuds making his tutorial on combining textures to save file size, and my experince with SM64 Mario, this little ungrateful biitch is getting made. AWESOME 2.0!

Unlike Camonsters's import, which he used the one off the Model's Resource which was a good model to use for anything other than Brawl, she has working eyelids, and she has her unused Smile texture for the PeachTexEyeLid.00, PeachTexEyeLid.01, and PeachTexEyeLid.02, with her Mouth texture used for the PeachTexEyeLid.03 to show how she isn't that happy. Happy Face She has Yellow eyes, which didn't come with Camonsters's, and I had actually given his import Yellow Eyes and made my own better recolors, but never released them because I wanted to give the import expressions...which never worked correctly. I will give her seperate eyes, since Peach sometimes closes only one like in one of her taunts, if I can get the normals of dem eye polygons nulled, which I haven't found the tutorial yet. Otherwise she'll only use one of the PeachEye material files. Also unlike Camonsters's import, Peach here will have most of polygon's SingleBinded just like the SM64 Mario Bros to get a much better and accurate rigging, though I might rig the hair and dress to more than one bone. Im srs here

Tabuu Forte Akugun
    Boss Kitten

Smash 4 Main: Bowser

• Awards Heart Container Famous Hacker Starstormer Super Saiyan Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #637 on: January 14, 2013, 06:53:30 PM »

Why, oh why, does Peach need a N64 import? XD

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #638 on: January 14, 2013, 07:49:12 PM »

This might be the second SM64 Peach to be made, but mine is much more complete and rigged better than Camonsters, no offense. Im srs here Got all weapons, Crowns on her head and in her hand, near-perfect rigging, since Peach's dress doesn't move that much in SM64, I rigged it to the HipN bone because it looks very decent in most animations, and it fits the SM64-like feel if you ask me, but it still looks weird in a few animations, also has Yellow Eyes and Eyelids, not to mention that unused Smile texture that I bet was in the beta version of SM64, like Yoshi's Egg, a Cracked Ice texture, and !, !!, ?, Z, X, Key Symbol and more 16x16 textures found in the Japanse rom..oh and Mario's other four Eye textures. AWESOME 2.0! Also has the same shadow as SM64 Mario, but with Peach's Shadow bones of course. Awesome Face
    *Talking to dem Vegeta Mario 64 Haters* Ignore Mario being in the last pic, focuse on SM64 Peach having her eyes closed, didn't feel it being necassary to open up WiiSchrubber again just to replace Vegeta Mario with Normal Mario to take pics of Peach. not impressed

KTH
    French fries
    Special Access

• Awards Nintendo Revolution Team Heart Container Smash 3 Team >9000

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #639 on: January 17, 2013, 09:24:55 AM »

Nice.

DJ Lowgey
    Extreme Kitten

• Awards Fiery Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #640 on: January 17, 2013, 12:36:02 PM »

i can´t find the tutorial of combining textures Sad
    I know how to do it but perhaps there is an easier way lol

could you give me a link?

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #641 on: January 17, 2013, 04:34:50 PM »

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=55723.0
    So progress on SM64 Peach: recolors, CSPs, and Battle Portraits left.
    Progress on SM64 Bowser: T-pose arms and fix the body a little, remap some textures, rig Bowser currently, see if I can get away with rigging Bowser's body to one bone to avoid weird stretching due to the animations, recolors, metals, yellow eyes, see if he'll look good with eye movement or if he'll need a one-slot motion file for his other eye textures, CSPs, and Battle Portraits left. Aka all I got done with SM64 Bowser was import the model, scale him to the right size, smooth out the model, apply the original textures, and T-pose most of him.
    I should do Hammer Luigi, but I'm in the mood to try and make a Brawl Version of Baby Yoshi from NSMBU. Im srs here

DJ Lowgey
    Extreme Kitten

• Awards Fiery Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #642 on: January 17, 2013, 05:00:10 PM »

i like you because you are making soo many nice Mario hacks!

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #643 on: January 17, 2013, 05:05:46 PM »

i like you because you are making soo many nice Mario hacks!

Thanks, if only I'd finish all of the ones I started, beng ADHD I keep starting more after getting to a boring part of a hack. lol I did think about updating my first import: SMS Mario, but since he has a low vertex count, the rig might not be that much better, though I could get his arms alinged with Brawl mario's, and have the hands the right size. Not sure if I'll do it or not. :/
    EDIT: SM64 Bowser preview, he actually looks pretty good with Bowser's animations due to the way I rigged him and the low vertex count lowers the standards of the rig quality. xD

Still have to remap some textures to smooth out certain parts like his nose, horns, collars, and his fingers & toes. AWESOME 2.0!
    « Last Edit: January 17, 2013, 06:51:56 PM by StupidMarioFan1 » Logged

SSJ Is Clueless!
    Heroic Kitten

Hey look it's a-a.... i...i...don't.....know....

• Awards Texture Artist Heart Container Dedicated Hacker Pin Collector

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #644 on: January 18, 2013, 11:35:33 AM »

dat stare in the first pic ....

otherwise he looks good imo

SSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

Pages:  1 ... 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 ... 67
    Print
    Jump to: