Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 ... 67
Author Topic: StupidMarioFan1's Stupendous Imports: Not as Active as I Used to Be  (Read 509313 times)
StupidMarioFan1
Angel Kitten

Not as active as I used to be.

• Awards Star Hacker RAGE!! Super Saiyan Topic >9000

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #660 on: January 21, 2013, 05:10:57 PM »

release bowser asap i need to update my n64 bowser xD you should make an import on all chars that have a n64 model Tongue

Well KTH kinda has that covered with the SSB and then any N64/low-poly models, I didn't like the SM64 imports already on the vault, though I would like to import DK64 Donkey and Diddy, but I never found a rom that 1964 would open....so I'm not sure if I'll make them in the future. :/
    So the Hi Res Bowser isn't going to have recolors because...well I had one hell of a time doing that for SMG Bowser. Im srs here
    Also here is Dark Bowser AWESOME 2.0!:

And I was able to get the Hi Res textures to work after making the remapped parts the same size as the standard version, thankfully the rest still looks a bit more HD than normal Bowser, but I'm not happy about that considering. Im srs here

I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• Awards Constructive Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Starstormer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #661 on: January 21, 2013, 05:14:05 PM »

pokemons would love n64 imports xD pikachu has one but needs an update like bowser cant wait for yours i still have pikazz.

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #662 on: January 21, 2013, 05:20:34 PM »

pokemons would love n64 imports xD pikachu has one but needs an update like bowser cant wait for yours i still have pikazz.
    I aint saying that pikazz was bad at rigging SM64 Bowser, it's just that I had hacked SM64 almosta full year before getting Dolphin, WiiSchrubber, and the Brawl ISO, so I know how SM64 models were rigged, which their polygons weren't attached to each other, each polygon was attached to one bone, and then each bone is translated and rotated for each frame. So I've known that SM64 imports before I made mine weren't rigged correctly, plus Camonster didn't edit the MR's Mario at all so his arms were like a full arm height below the bones, aka horribly messing up that rig. Again pikazz is a great rigging, he just didn't rig SM64 Bowser like I did, plus I'm kinda lucky that I was able to get his body rigged to a single bone and still have him look good in animations.

Post Merge: January 21, 2013, 07:12:49 PM
    Just a warning, Bowser won't be finished tonight, if anything, he'll be done by friday, wanted to give me a couple of days to do CSPs and Battle Portraits...also how voted the Hammer Suit? I put being worked on in parenthacies to avoid useless votes. Tongue
    « Last Edit: January 21, 2013, 07:12:50 PM by StupidMarioFan1 » Logged

I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

KTH
    French fries
    Special Access

• Awards Nintendo Revolution Team Heart Container Smash 3 Team Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #663 on: January 22, 2013, 03:03:16 PM »

Funny.

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #664 on: January 22, 2013, 07:33:54 PM »

SM64 Bowser is released, go play with him and the Dark Bowser version I made. :boss:

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• Awards Constructive Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Starstormer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #665 on: January 23, 2013, 07:44:14 AM »

i downloaded as soon as i saw it xD i love n64 imports it takes me back to my childwood Tongue

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #666 on: January 23, 2013, 04:17:05 PM »

lol well its a good thing the only major differences between the Tanooki and Frog suits are color, tail and ears, eyes and feet. I'll probably have to work on the Tanooki and Frog suits side by side. lol

Battleon469
    Extreme Kitten

The Power.

• Awards Shadow the Pinhog

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #667 on: January 25, 2013, 12:59:48 PM »

Awesome! I can't wait!

[/url]

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #668 on: January 25, 2013, 04:14:18 PM »

Okay so I downloaded Mario Tennis 64, so SM64 Peach's Tennis Racket will be low-res to fit her better, I might custom make the Frying Pan, but I'll give her a Golf Club from Mario Golf 64.
    Today is my lucky day, I somehow was able to make it past the opening logos for Donkey Kong 64, and I was able to rip the five playable kongs (Chunky was in his Disko Outfit lol), so I will actually be able to do Donkey and Diddy. Happy Face
    « Last Edit: January 25, 2013, 04:33:07 PM by StupidMarioFan1 » Logged

KTH
    French fries
    Special Access

• Awards Nintendo Revolution Team Heart Container Smash 3 Team Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #669 on: January 25, 2013, 04:50:19 PM »

Need Diddy from Diddy Kong Racing or Donkey Kong 64.

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #670 on: January 27, 2013, 01:34:09 PM »

Need Diddy from Diddy Kong Racing or Donkey Kong 64.

Well Diddy looks a hell of a lot better in DK64 than in Diddy Kong Racing, plus I can get the jetpack and duel Peanut Popguns while getting Diddy. Grin
    Also so I got the racket from Mario Tennis, which is just a transparent flat texture, I made a Frying Pan out of a copy of the tennis racket, and I got the golf club from Mario Golf, which the club is pretty low-res. lol Also I got the yellow dress recolor, and the Hi Res Peach done, and like Bowser, I had to half the Hi Res textures to avoid going over the file size limit, still looks more detailed. AWESOME 2.0! Also I had to make the brooch texture myself since that, the nose, and the smile textures weren't made in HD, I'm using the HD mouth texture over the smile since I couldn't really get a good looking smile, though of course I didn't try that hard, so I'm using my HD smile texture over the mouth for when she gets hurt....okay normally Peach's mouth is closed and opens when hurt, HD Peach's mouth is open, and then closes when hurt. Hope I solved any confusion there. Also do to boredom, I'm not recoloring or making HD versions of the racket and pan, except for Daisy and Rosalina. Im srs here

So yah I've vertexed SM64 Peach to be like Rosalina, only thing I can't vertex is the brooch, aka the jewel on her chest, mainly because of the way the texture is and how many vertices that polygon has. So I changed her hair, her dress, took away her gloves, made her skin a little bit more pale, and shrunk her titties. Im srs here
    Fun Fact: Peach might have small boobs, but Rosalina's are even smaller, plus because of the low vertex count, Peach actually had bigger breasts in SM64 than what she has now. xD
    I'll also be making a Daisy version, part of the reason I'm even making Rosalina and Daisy out of SM64 Peach is because I'll be needing Daisy and Rosalina in future YouTube videos, so I might as well make them now. AWESOME 2.0!
    Also on a side note, I got Yoshi, Koopa the Quick, Big Bom-omb, Goomba, Bom-omb Buddie, Bullet Bill, and Fly Guy exported. So I should probably go ahead and get the other models from Donkey Kong 64..if I can...also I should make Hammer Luigi but I hate knowing that it'll be boring as hell vertexing his hands to be in fists for some versions. Im srs here
    Donkey Kong 64 Rap Intro (HD)

It'll be a hell of a lot work, but that'll be a fully playable and hazardess stage in Brawl. Happy Face
    I haven't started on it, but I'm exporting the models of Diddy and Donkey from that opening anyway, so why not make it a stage? AWESOME 2.0!

Battleon469
    Extreme Kitten

The Power.

• Awards Shadow the Pinhog

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #671 on: January 27, 2013, 01:38:04 PM »

Seriously how many awesome faces do you use?

[/url]

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #672 on: January 28, 2013, 08:53:25 PM »

Seriously how many awesome faces do you use?

So yah, Peach (Super Mario 64) has been released, so go download her! Cheesy

So I think I might be done with vertexing the model, it's hard to tell in the pic, but really the only thing seperating the overalls from the shirt are their textures and the fact that they are seperate polygons, I don't want to re-rig any part of dem, and I can't keep the original rig if I attatch the polygons, so seperate objects they will be. Tongue

So I should just have to remap and make a sexy retexture and he'll be good to go, then Luigi will get the suit....after he get's placed on the shelf with Hammer Luigi....Im srs here
    « Last Edit: January 29, 2013, 07:20:22 PM by StupidMarioFan1 » Logged

DJ Lowgey
    Extreme Kitten

• Awards Fiery Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #673 on: January 30, 2013, 04:24:49 AM »

L is real 2401 Cheesy

I love that frog mario and i will use it on mario´s green slot Smiley
    Hopefully you plan to import a brawl styled cloud mario.
    the vertex hack was pretty cool in 2011 but the import nice

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #674 on: January 30, 2013, 03:48:38 PM »

L is real 2401 Cheesy

I love that frog mario and i will use it on mario´s green slot Smiley
    Hopefully you'll make the cloud suit just as awesome.
    the vertex hack was pretty cool in 2011 but parts from the import and from brawl mario would be epic
    Fixed lol since I am importing all the suits in the poll, just need to know which ones are most wanted.
    That vertex was really good back in 2011, including the cap, but to avoid noticable differences between the overalls and cap, I'll be using both SMG2 Cloud Mario's overalls and cap, and will just edit Brawl Luigi's overalls (since it's closer to Mario and Luigi's standard overall textures in most games than Brawl Mario's) I'll also use the Brawl shoe texture, and just edit it to have red and green laces since Mario and Luigi's boots are fully visible in the Cloud Suit. Grin

Pages:  1 ... 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 ... 67
    Print
    Jump to: