Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 ... 67
Author Topic: StupidMarioFan1's Stupendous Imports: Not as Active as I Used to Be  (Read 509176 times)
ShinySpiritSeer
Mega Kitten

Providing ideas to the community

View Profile Awards
« Reply #705 on: February 11, 2013, 06:41:57 PM »

I saw this thread and I thought ( either luigi with a silver flower and gold block head, or mario in a shadow costume, Not sure which one thoughprobably shadow one...

StupidMarioFan1
Angel Kitten

Not as active as I used to be.

• Awards Star Hacker RAGE!! Super Saiyan Topic >9000

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #706 on: February 11, 2013, 07:09:50 PM »

I saw this thread and I thought ( either luigi with a silver flower and gold block head, or mario in a shadow costume, Not sure which one thoughprobably shadow one...

lol But the vault has enough Shadows, and yet while Mario in a Shadow costume would be original, not sure what the feedback would be. lol
    Also here's another preview:

So I tripled the length of the stage since in the battle when Dark Bowser throws his giant ball of minions at Bowser, Bowser is pushed back pretty far and shows how the stage is looped, figured I'd do a similar thing. Awesome Face
    Also Background is finished...except for a tiny error that'll I'll fix after this post.
    Clearly it isn't finished, first the cloud textures start to pixelate for some odd reason later in the animation, good thing that'll be easy to shorten the loop. lol
    Second need to get rid of dem particals that fly at the screen since it's part of Final Destination's stuff, thought messing with the texture would solve it....well you can see the result in that third pic. Im srs here
    Fun Fact: Dem cloud, sky, and star textures are from the old version, only difference is that they now have transparency. AWESOME 2.0!

I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

ShinySpiritSeer
    Mega Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #707 on: February 11, 2013, 07:13:17 PM »

lol But the vault has enough Shadows, and yet while Mario in a Shadow costume would be original, not sure what the feedback would be. lol
    I thought it would look hilarious!

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #708 on: February 11, 2013, 07:21:13 PM »

I thought it would look hilarious!
    And I bet some others would as well, but who'd outnumber who? The laughers, the trollers, or dem haterz? lol

I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

ShinySpiritSeer
    Mega Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #709 on: February 11, 2013, 07:24:05 PM »

And I bet some others would as well, but who'd outnumber who? The laughers, the trollers, or dem haterz? lol
    trollers and laughers probbably team up, with their troll science

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #710 on: February 11, 2013, 08:26:21 PM »

trollers and laughers probbably team up, with their troll science
    Yep that's probably what'd happen. xD
    Anyways so after playing around with different stages' lighting, I decided to stick with Final Destination's, but thankfully I was able to get rid of the flying stars and crap, so really all that's left is messing with the srt0 to get it to loop perfectly, without going to fast, and without lasting so long that the clouds start pixelating near the end of the animation. I see what you did there ...

Kyouma
    Heroic Kitten

• Awards Star Hacker Renowned Hacker Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #711 on: February 12, 2013, 03:44:27 PM »

would you like to help me making this?

Flygon
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Starstormer Heart Container Star Hacker Featured

« Reply #712 on: February 12, 2013, 03:49:29 PM »

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26307
    Just change the damn head.

3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com

Kyouma
    Heroic Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #713 on: February 12, 2013, 03:50:33 PM »

Owo thats not my style, dude

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #714 on: February 12, 2013, 04:01:50 PM »

*In Pete's voice from the Mickey, Donald, and Goofy: The Three Musketeers*
    Well there's three things wrong with that.
    1. The overalls go all the way down to the shoes.
    2. There is a yellow star instead of a white circle behind the red M.
    3. She has titties, Peach barely has any. not impressed

Not sure, it'd be interesting....I'll think about it....

ShinySpiritSeer
    Mega Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #715 on: February 12, 2013, 06:41:18 PM »

Hey, sorry to bug you again, but have you ever put an animated model into a stage? Every time I do, they assume the pose for the first frame, but don't animate AT ALL! But on topic: SIlver luigi from nsmb 2 (acctual, not some recolor) would be cool.

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #716 on: February 12, 2013, 07:52:07 PM »

Hey, sorry to bug you again, but have you ever put an animated model into a stage? Every time I do, they assume the pose for the first frame, but don't animate AT ALL! But on topic: SIlver luigi from nsmb 2 (acctual, not some recolor) would be cool.

I have put animations for models in a stage and had it working, are the animations in the same ModelData[Number] as the character? If not then try that, just import the animation into that ModelData[Number]
    @Everyone By voting on a PowerUp I mean a PowerUp in the poll. I see what you did there ...
    Dark Bowser Battle (Bowser's Inside Story) has been released: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=31014&Moderated=All

Kyouma
    Heroic Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #717 on: February 12, 2013, 07:57:46 PM »

uhh I voted already long ago for the froggy suit haha

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #718 on: February 12, 2013, 08:05:20 PM »

uhh I voted already long ago for the froggy suit haha
    lol I'll reset the poll after doing the Frog and Tanooki Suits since they have the highest votes, and I know that some people wnated to vote for more than one suit.

ShinySpiritSeer
    Mega Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #719 on: February 12, 2013, 08:28:26 PM »

oops, sorry. And no, they don't work still, and I checked everything! (the frames, the animation with the model, everything) And still no! UGHHH!

Pages:  1 ... 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 ... 67
    Print
    Jump to: