Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 ... 67
Author Topic: StupidMarioFan1's Stupendous Imports: Not as Active as I Used to Be  (Read 509286 times)
Segtendo
Local Marie Fanboy
Special Access

Cold queen

• Awards Starstormer PC Core Gamer 128-bit Core Gamer Super Saiyan Topic

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #720 on: February 12, 2013, 11:58:43 PM »

V2's out? Nice. Will get ASAP.
    oops, sorry. And no, they don't work still, and I checked everything! (the frames, the animation with the model, everything) And still no! UGHHH!
    Instead of posting in here for help, make your own help thread. You're derailing the thread.

: SW-2632-7270-6724

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

Not as active as I used to be.

• Awards Star Hacker RAGE!! Super Saiyan Topic >9000

« Reply #721 on: February 13, 2013, 03:35:22 PM »

So now that I've got that Dark Bowser stage done, I'm going to work on SM64 2 BR, and hopefully get a preview made soon, if you want I can post some pics for you guys since I am talking about custom levels that were IMPORTED into SM64, so pics of the hack won't really be out of place.

I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Segtendo
    Local Marie Fanboy
    Special Access

Cold queen

« Reply #722 on: February 14, 2013, 12:10:26 AM »

So... I tried your Dark Bowser Battle revamp. On my end, the sky is glitched up. Pictures ASAP (on 3DS currently). If it helps, I use the Wii, not Dolphin.

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #723 on: February 14, 2013, 03:48:51 PM »

Glitched up how?

I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Segtendo
    Local Marie Fanboy
    Special Access

Cold queen

« Reply #724 on: February 14, 2013, 07:14:24 PM »

Here. Pictures.

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #725 on: February 14, 2013, 07:41:59 PM »

Here. Pictures.

...maybe it's because you're using the wrong Dark Bowser?
    Well its obviously just a prob with one texture because the star textures...which aren't really noticable ingame Im srs here, and most fo the cloud textures look normal....I just downloaded the stage to see if there was something wrong with the download, I know it wasn't the copy before I made edits to the effects because this never happened to me. I had made a copy because I didn't know if simply replacing the effects with ones from a different stage would corrupt the file, thankfully the file was never messed up.
    As I was saying, I downloaded it, and nothing was wrong for me. I see what you did there ...
    Have you tried multiple times? Have you tried with different characters/hacks? I'll lmao if that Dark Bowser your using is actually messing up one of the cloud textures. xD

Segtendo
    Local Marie Fanboy
    Special Access

Cold queen

« Reply #726 on: February 14, 2013, 07:49:53 PM »

The Dark Bowser I'm using is JoeTE's :V
    I haven't tried other hacks or redowloading it yet.

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #727 on: February 14, 2013, 07:51:14 PM »

I haven't tried other hacks or redowloading it yet.
    Try that and then tell me if you still keep getting errors with the clouds, and if so look into the pac and see if maybe one of the textures was corrupted somehow or something. >_>

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• Awards Constructive Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Starstormer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #728 on: February 15, 2013, 05:30:25 AM »

StupidMarioFan1 if you use dolphin sometimes the textures are messed up on the wii i remenber for example mariodk geno canon looks perfect in dolphin but messed up on the wii, dolphin isnt a true wii it has broader limitations.

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #729 on: February 15, 2013, 08:52:33 PM »

StupidMarioFan1 if you use dolphin sometimes the textures are messed up on the wii i remenber for example mariodk geno canon looks perfect in dolphin but messed up on the wii, dolphin isnt a true wii it has broader limitations.
    Well there is nothing I can do about that, plus I don't see why only that texture is messed up, it is just a recolor of one of Final Destination's textures, it shouldn't be messed up, plus it uses the same material and shader as the other working textrues.....Segtendo did you play a full match to see if lightning appeared in the sky? Though I doubt this is the prob, but it could be the srt0 data for that texture...though I highly doubt that.
    Kinda feel insulted since that one isn't even that accurate, whereas mine is like a perfect brawl version, though I could make a few tiny fixes like fix the hair texture to not be invisible from the backside. One of my hacks that I worked really hard on, and few even use it. Cry
    Really get depressed when I make an extremely good and accurate hack, and then someone makes the same hack but theirs is not as good and yet they still get more downloads. Oh shi~
    « Last Edit: February 15, 2013, 08:59:49 PM by StupidMarioFan1 » Logged

Kyouma
    Heroic Kitten

• Awards Star Hacker Renowned Hacker Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #730 on: February 15, 2013, 10:18:15 PM »

could the problem be caused by the texture dimensions? you know, something not related to 512, 256, 1024 etc

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #731 on: February 15, 2013, 10:56:32 PM »

could the problem be caused by the texture dimensions? you know, something not related to 512, 256, 1024 etc
    don't think so, like I said it was one of the originla textures in Brawl, just recolored, so I don't see why it'd have any problem...although the Lightning texture isn't in that kind of scale....it might be that texture that is screwing up on the Wii.....I'll check tomorrow to see if that's the problem.

Segtendo
    Local Marie Fanboy
    Special Access

Cold queen

« Reply #732 on: February 15, 2013, 11:46:36 PM »

Wait. You feel insulted that I downloaded a different Dark Bowser? Im srs here
    You should be happy that I'm downloading your other stuff. One little hack shouldn't make a difference...

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #733 on: February 16, 2013, 12:39:14 AM »

Wait. You feel insulted that I downloaded a different Dark Bowser? Im srs here
    You should be happy that I'm downloading your other stuff. One little hack shouldn't make a difference...
    Just a little, but mainly because multiple people, not just you, aren't downloading mine. I just don't get it, people want a HD Dark Bowser, and yet they overlook mine that is HD and is extremely accurate. It's just that you're well known here, and that if mine was your avatar...maybe more people would think about getting mine. oh well this is just me being depressed at making awesome things and having only a few people trying them. Still don't understand why SMG Bowser has yet to get 500 DLs.
    Sometimes I consider weither or not to even upload some of my hacks. Tongue Then again the first reason I make the hacks I make is because I want them and either no one seems to be doing it, or did it poorly, or I believe I can make a better, and sometimes more accurate version...ie my SM64 characters, and dem powerups listed in the poll.
    Anyways todays after I get to sleep, I'll look at seeing if dat lightning texture is the one messed up, and if I do get it fixed, I'll be off to make a new DEMO of me SM64 hack, and get a few previews ready to be uploaded next week.
    Well Ironically after looking at the download count, v2 of JoeTE's has fewer downloads than mine, but then again how many redownloaded when I said to after fixing errors? Im srs here
    « Last Edit: February 16, 2013, 12:46:44 AM by StupidMarioFan1 » Logged

Kyouma
    Heroic Kitten

• Awards Star Hacker Renowned Hacker Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #734 on: February 16, 2013, 07:34:47 AM »

Just a little, but mainly because multiple people, not just you, aren't downloading mine. I just don't get it, people want a HD Dark Bowser, and yet they overlook mine that is HD and is extremely accurate. It's just that you're well known here, and that if mine was your avatar...maybe more people would think about getting mine. oh well this is just me being depressed at making awesome things and having only a few people trying them. Still don't understand why SMG Bowser has yet to get 500 DLs.
    Sometimes I consider weither or not to even upload some of my hacks. Tongue Then again the first reason I make the hacks I make is because I want them and either no one seems to be doing it, or did it poorly, or I believe I can make a better, and sometimes more accurate version...ie my SM64 characters, and dem powerups listed in the poll.
    Anyways todays after I get to sleep, I'll look at seeing if dat lightning texture is the one messed up, and if I do get it fixed, I'll be off to make a new DEMO of me SM64 hack, and get a few previews ready to be uploaded next week.
    Well Ironically after looking at the download count, v2 of JoeTE's has fewer downloads than mine, but then again how many redownloaded when I said to after fixing errors? Im srs here
    Let people download what they want, if they wants to re-download when you fixed something or added something, its their own. Ive been on that controversy too. And that is the problem of making hacks of characters that other people has made, thats why I only make anime characters
    « Last Edit: February 16, 2013, 07:36:06 AM by Kyouma » Logged

Pages:  1 ... 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 ... 67
    Print
    Jump to: