Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 ... 67
Author Topic: StupidMarioFan1's Stupendous Imports: Not as Active as I Used to Be  (Read 511695 times)
Segtendo
Local Marie Fanboy
Special Access

Cold queen

• Awards Starstormer PC Core Gamer 128-bit Core Gamer Super Saiyan Topic

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #750 on: February 17, 2013, 12:29:51 PM »

Bee Mario is the bee's knees.
    Just saiyan.

: SW-2632-7270-6724

BlueBrain
    God Kitten

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Super Saiyan Topic >9000 Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #751 on: February 17, 2013, 12:42:56 PM »

STOP!

HAMMER SUIT!

this post is not all high case...

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

Not as active as I used to be.

• Awards Star Hacker RAGE!! Super Saiyan Topic >9000

« Reply #752 on: February 17, 2013, 12:49:07 PM »

Ice Mario is the coolest...

Just saiyan Tongue

Well I already did Ice Mario, but I guess I could update it to fix some shading, and maybe get him slightly transparent...plus the way I did Ice Mario didn't work on Luigi...
    Just saiyan.
    Just saiyan.

lol I know that there are already vertexes of Bee and Cloud Mario, but for 1 the Cloud Mario/Luigi vertexes didn't have the whole boot showing; *Warning Huge Pic in the Spoilers*
    2. Bee Mario/Luigi's butt is bigger in the suit, and the wings aren't in the vertex. Tongue
    Also I thought of another extra for Mario (Super Mario 64 Machinima) Slender Mario. AWESOME 2.0! ALso Mario will be redone for the third time because now that I know how to remap textures, I'll be able to get the Eyes, Sideburns, Logo, and Mustache textures to look normal again. I previously had to take away some pixals, and move the vertices around to make those textures not repeat and look weird.
    STOP!

HAMMER SUIT!

this post is not all high case...

Is this about some versions having messed up metals? I'll update that after I make the second DEMO of SM64 2 BR Im srs here

I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

BlueBrain
    God Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #753 on: February 17, 2013, 12:51:13 PM »

O_O
    how did you interpret that out of my post?

i was just trying to make another mario suit pun Oh shi~

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #754 on: February 17, 2013, 12:53:13 PM »

O_O
    how did you interpret that out of my post?

i was just trying to make another mario suit pun Oh shi~
    Well I remembered seeing the metals looked messed up on the Hammer suit with hammers, so I figured with the STOP that maybe that's what you meant. lol

I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

BlueBrain
    God Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #755 on: February 17, 2013, 12:54:05 PM »

no, it's from a song by mc hammer, whre he says:
    STOP!

hammer time

Segtendo
    Local Marie Fanboy
    Special Access

Cold queen

• Awards Starstormer PC Core Gamer 128-bit Core Gamer Super Saiyan Topic

« Reply #756 on: February 18, 2013, 03:43:12 PM »

Hey SMF. That updated version of the Dark Bowser battle. It works fine. No texture errors.

: SW-2632-7270-6724

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #757 on: February 18, 2013, 05:23:36 PM »

Hey SMF. That updated version of the Dark Bowser battle. It works fine. No texture errors.
    Okay I'll update the download

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #758 on: March 22, 2013, 03:17:53 PM »

So....it isn't any of the PowerUps, BUT it is still something I've wanted to do for a while.

Yep Luigi from Luigi's Mansion, I know there is already a "Luigi's Mansion" Luigi on the vault, but that is actually just Luigi from New Super Mario Bros Wii with the Poltergust 3000, Flashlight and Ghost models from Brawl. This is the real deal! Luigi's Mansion has the best rigging in the Mario franchise, Luigi's fingers, and mouth are completely rigged, all of Luigi's mouth movements for when he says "Mario" all use the same polygon, it had many bones that effected those vertices, whereas in most videogames the mouth has like one or two mouth bones, maybe even three. Luigi here probably had atleast five or six considering how flawless his mouth moves in that amazing game. lol
    Also haven't done much surrounding Brawl the past month or two because I've been really into hacking SM64, got a lot of stuff done, and will probably spend a lot more soon since a new version of the level importer is supposed to come out soon....
    As you can clearly see, this is very early in the making, and I am hoping to find a way to rip the models from Luigi's Mansion, like Mario, King Boo, maybe even Bowser, ect, because I got this off the Model's Resource, along with the Poltergust 3000, Prof Egad, Toad, and GameBoy Horror models, and the tool that suposably should extract from the game's files doesn't do $h!t for me, I'm having to look all over google. Tongue
    Anyways I hope that I am not the only one who's gonna want this hack. Happy Face
    « Last Edit: March 22, 2013, 03:53:01 PM by StupidMarioFan1 » Logged

Kyouma
    Heroic Kitten

• Awards Star Hacker Renowned Hacker Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #759 on: March 22, 2013, 04:50:51 PM »

glad to see youre back, this luigi seems interesting, ive always wanted luigi from luigi's mansion to be my luigi's default, now I know why did I have a strange feeling towars the luigi's mansion already on the vault
    theres nothing better than making a better version of a hack right? I love that feeling

Tabuu Forte Akugun
    Boss Kitten

Smash 4 Main: Bowser

• Awards Heart Container Famous Hacker Starstormer Super Saiyan Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #760 on: March 22, 2013, 04:53:28 PM »

Luigi's Mansion was the [censored]. I'm gonna want this. Im srs here

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #761 on: March 25, 2013, 05:31:09 PM »

So progress on Luigi, I have not decided how I want the download to be. Tongue I have four versions here of Luigi without any gear, then there'll be another set witht eh GameBoy Horror, another set with teh Poltergust 3000, and another set with the GameBoy Horror & Poltergust 3000, yah 16 different models, not sure if I even want to bother giving recolors, but I know that I'm including Insane Slug/Ty Anderson's HD textures, so that'll be atleast 32 different versions to choose from.

Beta Game Over Eyes for Final Smash eyes, in the Beta Luigi had 24 hours to rescure Mario before the Mansion vanishes with him & you'd get a creepyass Game Over screen, this sparked theories on what would happen to Luigi when you died or ran out of time. 1. Luigi became extremely depressed about losing Mario, or 2. he becomes possed by ghosts, considering the eyes, 2. is probably the safe bet. There was a purple ghost that would sneak up behind you, scare you, and you'd crawl around the floor like a "female dog" and your health would be temporarly cut in half, the poltergust would also overheat if used for long periods of time, so the game would be very different if that was all kept. A lot of things in the beta were a bit dark for the audience that Luigi usualy shoots for, but to us older players it actually is pretty cool, there was even a painting ghost that tried to shoot at you. xD The clock data for the GameBoy horror and some pics for Boss Rankings are still in the game. The texture was custom made since I don't know how the hell to find the actual texture, which yes was real because the cutscenes used actual models and not thousands of pics like Brawl or Sunshine. lol

Rigging is done. Normal Luigi

Scared when Hit Luigi, scared face instead of hurt face, looks more like Brawl Luigi now. lol

Hurt Luigi, has damage face over normal and scared face for when hurt.

Scared Luigi, has the hair from Boss Cutscenes. lol
    All have the Beta Game Over Eyes when they have a Smash Ball.
    Anyone else interested? Im srs here Did I lose anybody's interest because that happens a lot with my hacks for some reason. not impressed
    Got a lot of school work so don't expect too much to get done this week. Tongue

TravixMan Productions
    Mega Kitten

Wario's coming at ya!

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #762 on: April 06, 2013, 01:02:55 PM »

I am very interested in this Luigi's Mansion hack.  Will it be a full PSA?  Because I've been dying to try out Luigi with the Poltergust 3000.  Does he have the voice from Luigi's Mansion?  I so want to hear him scream, "MARIO!!!"

And if you're planning to rip models, are you going to rip Portrait ghost models as well?  Because I'd like to see some trophies out of them.

Kyouma
    Heroic Kitten

• Awards Star Hacker Renowned Hacker Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #763 on: April 06, 2013, 03:08:37 PM »

my luigi original recolor is waiting for you

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #764 on: April 09, 2013, 08:15:30 PM »

I am very interested in this Luigi's Mansion hack.  Will it be a full PSA?  Because I've been dying to try out Luigi with the Poltergust 3000.  Does he have the voice from Luigi's Mansion?  I so want to hear him scream, "MARIO!!!"

And if you're planning to rip models, are you going to rip Portrait ghost models as well?  Because I'd like to see some trophies out of them.

Hm...that's not a bad idea making the Portrait ghosts as Trophies. Cheesy
    So far, no it isn't a PSA, I do plan on making Luigi using the Poltergust, weither or not it'll be a full PSA, I don't know. He doesn't have any of the sounds from LM though. Sorry :/
    @all
    I have been busy working on importing Facility for SM64 2 BR, and also been playing GoldenEye: Source and Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon, which is really fun by the way. Cheesy
    But here is Toad from Luigi's Mansion

Here's the link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=31710&Moderated=All

Pages:  1 ... 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 ... 67
    Print
    Jump to: