Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 ... 67
Author Topic: StupidMarioFan1's Stupendous Imports: Not as Active as I Used to Be  (Read 509227 times)
Syeo
Extreme Kitten

Dude Kitten

• Awards Active Contributor

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #765 on: April 12, 2013, 03:15:58 PM »

and Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon, which is really fun by the way. Cheesy

Luigi's Mansion 2 is good but in it's own way. The feeling in the first game is more spooky and I like exploring the mansion by myself. In Dark Moon, the prof sometimes destroys the atmossphere with his babbling. I sometimes missed some money because he teleported me out of the mansion too soon.
    However, the game is still different from the first game but it is definately one of the best 3DS titles so far.

The first picture of Toad looks... well.. mad in some way.  Im srs here

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

Not as active as I used to be.

• Awards Star Hacker RAGE!! Super Saiyan Topic >9000

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #766 on: April 13, 2013, 12:23:44 PM »

Luigi's Mansion 2 is good but in it's own way. The feeling in the first game is more spooky and I like exploring the mansion by myself. In Dark Moon, the prof sometimes destroys the atmossphere with his babbling. I sometimes missed some money because he teleported me out of the mansion too soon.
    However, the game is still different from the first game but it is definately one of the best 3DS titles so far.

The first picture of Toad looks... well.. mad in some way.  Im srs here
    I agree with you, it is a fun game, but also doesn't have the same feel, that might be why the name was changed to Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon for some places like America, because it doesn't have the same feel, although I do know that for someother places it's because the first isn't that well known there so it'd seem silly to release a sequal to a game that few people have played. But neither have the same feel that the Beta of Luigi's Mansion would've give. I bet that the Dark Ray ligt, or whatever it's called, over heating was inspired by the Poltergust overheating in the first game's beta. I do like how the effects are for this game though, with the shadow's changing depending on where the light is, with Luigi and the Boos having better rigging and texture animations & patterns than in most Mario games, and so on. Cheesy Also I did notice that Luigi's model is actually pretty close to his in the first game, the buttons are pretty low-vertexed, same with the fingers, and feet, really he looks like he does in the first game with his usual textures, average hair, and with eye movement and changing eyebrows. Cheesy
    I think this game is a great way to kick off the Year of Luigi, happy 30 birthday Luigi. Happy Face
    Also I don't understand what you mean by the first pic of Toad looks mad in some way. :/

I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Syeo
    Extreme Kitten

Dude Kitten

• Awards Active Contributor

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #767 on: April 13, 2013, 01:39:56 PM »

I think this game is a great way to kick off the Year of Luigi, happy 30 birthday Luigi. Happy Face

Absolutely. Maybe it's the best game featuring Luigi as the main protagonist. Well, besides of the Mario & Luigi series there aren't really any games with Luigi as main character. xD

I played the multiplayer mode for the first time last night, I don't really like it. Maybe I still have to get into it but I didn't enjoy it very much.

Also I don't understand what you mean by the first pic of Toad looks mad in some way. :/

Ah, don't think about it, I'm still too much into my history lessons. Oo
    The model is perfectly fine. If I look closely at his head I notice that there are some darker textures next to his red dots. Are they normal?

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #768 on: April 19, 2013, 05:22:27 PM »

The model is perfectly fine. If I look closely at his head I notice that there are some darker textures next to his red dots. Are they normal?

Yes it's normal, it's the texture itself. lol I didn't want to fix it because usually I like keeping imports as close as I can to how they were in their original games.
    EDIT:
    For England James?
    No. For Brawl.

Gonna import him this weekend, and then hopefully get the will to finish LM Luigi next week. Im srs here

I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

user1561
    KC-MM Team
    Special Access

Get a load of this!

• Awards Renowned Hacker Active Contributor 128-bit Hardcore Gamer Ceiling Cat

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #769 on: April 20, 2013, 12:41:57 PM »

Yes it's normal, it's the texture itself. lol I didn't want to fix it because usually I like keeping imports as close as I can to how they were in their original games.
    EDIT:
    For England James?
    No. For Brawl.

Gonna import him this weekend, and then hopefully get the will to finish LM Luigi next week. Im srs here

Whoa, looking good

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #770 on: April 20, 2013, 01:36:03 PM »

Want an update on the progress?

I'm going to go to a party in like an hour or so, so there won't be any more progress until later.

BlueBrain
    God Kitten

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Super Saiyan Topic >9000 Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #771 on: April 20, 2013, 01:45:50 PM »

we need that model with snake's head Tongue

Thyrus
    Expert Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #772 on: April 20, 2013, 03:57:40 PM »

we need that model with snake's head Tongue
    You. I like you.

Brawl needs more alternate outfits for regular characters.

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #773 on: April 23, 2013, 06:00:54 PM »

Alright I think he might be ready for release.

Kyouma
    Heroic Kitten

• Awards Star Hacker Renowned Hacker Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #774 on: April 23, 2013, 08:25:31 PM »

bone has been finished! yay! I really like how you take care to give him expresions and stuff unlike me hah. movie character imports... that reminds me of that robocop model I cancelled...

Flygon
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Starstormer Heart Container Star Hacker Featured

« Reply #775 on: April 23, 2013, 09:14:53 PM »

Everything on him is amazing, except the preview pictures, they show everything but the hack Tongue

3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com

ShadowSnake
    Venomous Hacker
    Heroic Kitten

Back from the dead to mod Smash-U

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Star Hacker Starstormer KCMM Veteran

« Reply #776 on: April 24, 2013, 10:38:02 AM »

Bond came out great SMF1, the spec map and expressions look great and his rig is decent; but he has a few issues... The fingers are not aligned properly and moving the finger bones have rig influence on more than one finger. This isn't very noticable though since he just makes fists for the most part. Also the shoulderN bones are not rigged which shows in a few animations, but the shoulderJ bones are rigged very well.

Despite those smaller issues there are no stray verts and the mod is worth using regardless. I mean c'mon, it's James freaking Bond!

I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.

Kyouma
    Heroic Kitten

• Awards Star Hacker Renowned Hacker Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #777 on: April 24, 2013, 10:46:08 AM »

Everything on him is amazing, except the preview pictures, they show everything but the hack Tongue
    Im agreed with the contractor

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #778 on: May 01, 2013, 08:05:06 PM »

looks like me favorite OoT import is halfway here.

Do to the way it was originally imported into OoT, this Mario won't get the same shading effect, plus his textures are a little different. Will make a one-slot for him to use all the eye textures, so he'll look around and blink and have an expression, aka the X.X eyes for when surprised, hurt, and really anytime Toon Link's eye brows go slanted. xD
    Not sure if I'm going to include every retexture I made for him, that'd be 20 different textures to choose from. Im srs here I might release it as a separate pack for those that want them, though I'll include my LM64 Luigi in the main download because those are the textures I'm using in my WIP OoT hack called Legend of Luigi: Ocarina of Time, rated T for severe languages, and funny text. AWESOME 2.0!
    « Last Edit: May 01, 2013, 08:09:34 PM by StupidMarioFan1 » Logged

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #779 on: May 31, 2013, 11:12:41 PM »

So yah, throughout this month I've been lazy, semi-focused on School, making music imports of GoldenEye 007 songs into Super Mario 64, making SM64 levels, playing GoldenEye: Source, and GoldenEye X on 1964 with the Mouse Injector.
    Anyways yesterday was my last day at school (past midnight for me lol), so now I'm on Summer Vacation, and one of my goals is to try and finish some of my WIPs that I started months ago, like SM64 Mario v2, Frog Mario Bros, ect. Another one is to get a gamer headset to do some Let's Plays.
    So I've completed the model for OoT Mario, did the shadow model which is basically just two feet-like shapes, similar to how Young Link's was in Ocarina of Time. I've done all the recolors I made for OoT, most are my old ones that I did before getting much experience with texture editing so some have errors and some use textures that other people made for SM64 like Wario and Luigi, and then rest are my more recent ones....which are mainly just the LM64 ones. xD
    All that's left is CSPs, BPs, and the one-slot motion for the eyes, but thankfully for y'all, I've already started.

So after I release this, my best guess is that SM64 Mario v2 will be finished, I am going to make edits to the model like the mapping of the eyes and other textures, and other things, then finish the one-slot motion file, and I think I might get it so by default, only the closed hands appear when not using a motion file or when grabbed using the method to get resizing. Won't be Wifi-safe that way, but oh well I guess that means more people will have to download. -_-
    OoT Mario should be wifi because I haven't edited any bones yet, the hands change with the sword and shield visibilty, though I can't make any promises.

Pages:  1 ... 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 ... 67
    Print
    Jump to: