Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 ... 67
Author Topic: StupidMarioFan1's Stupendous Imports: Not as Active as I Used to Be  (Read 509281 times)
StupidMarioFan1
Angel Kitten

Not as active as I used to be.

• Awards Star Hacker RAGE!! Super Saiyan Topic >9000

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #810 on: August 29, 2013, 03:05:36 PM »

Yah sorry, my adhd tends to make me skip around, I've still got hacks that I started over a year or two ago that I just haven't gone back to. XD

I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

BabyLuigiOnFire
    Hyper Kitten

Number Not One

• Awards Hot Topic Favorite'd Famous Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #811 on: August 29, 2013, 08:51:26 PM »

Yah sorry, my adhd tends to make me skip around, I've still got hacks that I started over a year or two ago that I just haven't gone back to. XD

I completely understand.  I have ADHD too, and my priorities are screwed up. I wanted to make Wendy O. Koopa but I did Baby Luigi first.

LeftyGreenMario
    Advanced Kitten

D'OH I MISSED!!

• Awards Dedicated Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #812 on: August 30, 2013, 01:25:08 PM »

Tell me about it. I'm terrible at taking requests. I say I'll do them, and I forget about them. I can't stay focused on one task for long.

Anyway, I gotta love the new Mario Party Mario hack you did. Mario looks so beautiful.

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #813 on: August 30, 2013, 03:45:57 PM »

Thanks so much, me being a perfectionist, I get bugged by the tiniest details, which usually leads to pretty good and accurate hacks. That's part of the reason I made Dark Bowser and Shadow Mario, no one had gotten the eyes right on either, Dark Bowser doesn't have eyebrows and his hair was a bit more different than the vertexes, and Shadow Mario has a revolving water-like texture similar to Sunshine. And then more stuff like that, I've been meaning to update some of my earlier imports, like Baby Mario and Baby Luigi over their adult selves for rigging updates, I didn't know how to blend the weights of the bones when making them, so I can make the rig smoother now, and some other hacks.

I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

BabyLuigiOnFire
    Hyper Kitten

Number Not One

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #814 on: August 30, 2013, 04:20:00 PM »

I remember using your Baby Luigi over Luigi import. KTH's model is far from perfect though. I mean, he got the eyebrows wrong (Baby Luigi is supposed to look like he's worried). I just released a Baby Luigi over Olimar hack, you could use that since that is an official rip from Mario Super Sluggers with UV mapping fixed. In fact, if you want to update your Baby Luigi hack, you are free to use my hack. That's my policy with all my hacks Smiley

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #815 on: September 01, 2013, 02:05:14 PM »

I've got the best unofficial models of Mario & Luigi ever!!! They're the Source Film Maker ones. Happy Face
    Currently I haven't gotten them in 3ds Max or BB, going to have to wait a little before that because I don't have Steam on this computer and I need it to export the models from their .mdl files with this program. But they are in amazing detail, complete with a specmap, shine effect, and recolors and have both hair polygons.

And here's an almost hour long video that shows tons of good momments for both of them, though mostly Luigi.
    Luigipalooza - The Year of Luigi Gmod & SFM Collab

Like I did with MP9 Title Screen Mario, the HD version of them will be their Melee versions, why? Because their Melee textures were made the same way their normal textures were made, Brawl's is like all over the place and would take too much editing to fit them correctly and would most likely have problems, whereas their Melee versions are literally a HD version.

Peardian
    Extreme Kitten

something

• Awards Good Citizen Super Saiyan Topic Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #816 on: September 01, 2013, 04:30:14 PM »

In case it helps, it looks like those are the models from either Mario Sports Mix or one of the Mario & Sonic games. (Or maybe both games use the same base model).

Edit: Oh hey, my Axems show up in that video at 0:45! Yay! Cheesy
    « Last Edit: September 01, 2013, 04:39:02 PM by Peardian » Logged

Click for my stuff:

KTH
    French fries
    Special Access

• Awards Nintendo Revolution Team Heart Container Smash 3 Team >9000

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #817 on: September 01, 2013, 06:03:50 PM »

StupidMarioFan1 you should import M&L : SS model by RatchetMario.

That would be awesome from your part, you already tried to make some M&L hack.

http://ratchetmario.deviantart.com/art/Superstar-Saga-3D-Models-Render-397345740?q=gallery%3ARatchetMario%2F25039934&qo=0

Edit : Nevermind; he don't give the model. :c
    « Last Edit: September 01, 2013, 06:08:48 PM by KTH » Logged

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #818 on: September 01, 2013, 06:31:41 PM »

@KTH Yah that's happened to me before, someone on devianart would show screenshots of a custom model and then give no clear download link that everyone could use. They look amazing though.
    @Peardian Actually They're not, I've looked at the models for both those games and they weren't, and after messing around I got the models....okay I installed steam, and the sdk files, and ge source to get studiocompiler to work, but I've got the models now and I'm uninstalling them now. This is my grandparents computer so steam isn't exactly one of those things I'm okay with leaving on their computer, what with the popup messages, and all this other crap. Should be able to show a few previews in a bit, though don't hold it against me if I don't.

Post Merge: September 01, 2013, 06:55:18 PM
    This is going to take a bit of time, but hey, it isn't the first time this has happened to me with Mario models. Tongue

I'm going to ask Mewtwo if he can possibly make a shader/material that allows a character to have both a shine and a specmap effect to mimic the way Source Film Maker and Gmod work. Im srs here
    Still excellent quality, and it came with five alternate colors, Fire, Ice, Flying, Old (the one in the pic), and Older (NES Mario), and then I made my Melee version for Mario. Course then there's Luigi melee version, and then going to have to mess with his model but hey, they'll be one of the best Mario & Luigi imports ever. Cheesy

Post Merge: September 01, 2013, 10:16:40 PM
    Here's a quick neak peak of Dream Team Luigi.
    I edited the normals of the mouth as best as I'm willing to mess with it, I could work on it more but I don't feel like it and I probably wouldn't get it to look that much different, it sure isn't as noticeable as before, and I've made the hammer.

Don't worry I saved before doing that, I mention this because I moved the hammer bone when posing him, and I tested it it's all fine and dandy.
    « Last Edit: September 01, 2013, 10:16:40 PM by StupidMarioFan1 » Logged

Peardian
    Extreme Kitten

something

• Awards Good Citizen Super Saiyan Topic Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #819 on: September 01, 2013, 11:06:45 PM »

They're not? Weird, because from what I could see in the screenshots, the polygon structure for Mario's mustache/hat brim were almost identical.

For Dreamy Luigi, are you also going to add a tiny Mario on his hat to complete it? Cheesy

Click for my stuff:

BabyLuigiOnFire
    Hyper Kitten

Number Not One

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #820 on: September 02, 2013, 02:38:19 PM »

@KTH: RatchetMario is female. Man it would be so cool if we could use her models. But we could make them ourselves IF we knew how to make 3D models.

But yes my sister will be even happier to see the Mario and Luigis by ApocHedgie released in Brawl.

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #821 on: September 02, 2013, 03:14:25 PM »

They're not, if you look at the buttons they're just textured on MSM Mario Bros whereas the SFM have actual buttons.
    Yah, Luigi has been needing a high poly version of his normal self. Probably the eyes will be the only thing from their Brawl selves, rest will be the original models....like I usually do. xD

Kyouma
    Heroic Kitten

• Awards Star Hacker Renowned Hacker Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #822 on: September 03, 2013, 07:42:01 PM »

cheking this thread sometimes gives me ideas for nice new imports

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #823 on: September 03, 2013, 09:56:08 PM »

Well why thank you, it's nice to know that my thread can be inspirational to some people. Cheesy

Kyouma
    Heroic Kitten

• Awards Star Hacker Renowned Hacker Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #824 on: September 04, 2013, 05:33:00 PM »

like the time when I made Mario with Madoka's outfit when you made the powerup poll haha

Pages:  1 ... 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 ... 67
    Print
    Jump to: