Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 ... 67
Author Topic: StupidMarioFan1's Stupendous Imports: Not as Active as I Used to Be  (Read 511578 times)
StupidMarioFan1
Angel Kitten

Not as active as I used to be.

• Awards Star Hacker RAGE!! Super Saiyan Topic >9000

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #825 on: September 05, 2013, 05:20:01 PM »

Okay, I'm going to try really hard to finish SM64 Mario, here's what he looks like right now, thing is he might be a little dark.

So he isn't effected by stage lighting, he as a bit more accurate normal, I really just got to update the normal to myself and give myself the shaders, and then finish updating the alternate textures, and make the shadow a little bigger. Think he should be a little brighter? The textures use the original colors, and I have no idea how to brighten him up by materials, so I kinda don't want to brighten up the textures and I don't feel like trying to brighten him up. Tongue

Post Merge: September 05, 2013, 08:36:25 PM
    So I've got a Brawl version of myself in Brawl.

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=34128
    « Last Edit: September 05, 2013, 08:36:29 PM by StupidMarioFan1 » Logged

I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #826 on: September 07, 2013, 02:14:48 PM »

Alright, got some really good progress on Mario from Source Film Maker.

Used Mewtwo2000's materials and shaders for his Rim Captain Falcon to get the specmaps and shine to both work. Yah, he's got a specmap and uses the Galaxy 2 shine effect, seriously I've been reusing that same shine for a crap ton of imports now. xD He is about as high poly as Melee Mario, I believe he is more high poly than MP9TS Mario because of the area around his hip and legs, making him have an even closer rig to Brawl Mario's, complete with the same errors in certain animations. lol
    His buttons use Meta Jirachi's Chrome texture as the shine effect because in SFM and Gmod, Mario, Luigi, Wario, & Waluigi's buttons use different shine textures based on the map they're on, just one of the perks to HL2/Source's engine, which I and don't think can be replicated in Brawl without modifying tons of files...course Mewtwo got Dark Link to become less transparent based on his damage and got it to be one-slot, so maybe it is possible.
    I think he looks really good so far, the hands will take a bit to rotate and translate to match Brawl Mario's because of the way SFM and GMod have their models t-posed, and I'm tired right now and feel like watching a bunch of YouTube videos. Tongue

I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Kyouma
    Heroic Kitten

• Awards Star Hacker Renowned Hacker Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #827 on: September 07, 2013, 02:56:44 PM »

this is what I was talking about

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #828 on: September 13, 2013, 09:26:32 PM »

Mario (Super Mario 64 Machinima Version) has finally been released!!!
    http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=34202&Moderated=All
    Go download him and fun with the four different motion files....actually since one is just replacing the up taunt with the SM64 Star Grab pose, that's just three PSAs...original, and then Mariodk's two Mario Tornado with different DownAir attacks....still got a bunch of alts to choose from with more coming so go have fun and possibly make videos. Cheesy

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #829 on: October 10, 2013, 07:07:20 PM »

Click show Spoiler for a crap ton of information about my next project...it uses Brawl hacks it fits here. Tongue

I'm parodying the entire 1995 GoldenEye film with Mario characters and references to classic Mario games, the 1997 GoldenEye 007 (N64) game, and inserting jokes and fourth wall breaking because it's for YouTube, which will be a f- ton of work.
    Click here for a bit more detailed explanation of how much work:
    First all the characters will be edited models of the SM64 gang, including Toad, Bowser, and Staraxxon's Luigi. Now add in ripping the original GoldenEye 007 levels, importing them into Brawl, and making custom ones for scenes in the movie that weren't in the game, complete with bones to get doors and other things working. After that, animating the stages to have the characters move really close to their film counterparts, and the level to move and rotate to get the same camera angles so the quality will stay the same, instead of me zooming in and moving the screen with Sony Vegas. Next comes writing the dialog that will either be added or changed to keep the story Mario theme and for lols since it's for YouTube. Later it's deciding if I'll voice all the characters, or find people who want to do the people I don't want to voice, like the female characters. And after ALL of that it's putting the clips, audio and music together in Sony Vegas, render multiple videos and upload to YouTube...yah I think it'll take a couple months. O_O
    The main characters aren't exactly what you would think.
    Luigi replaces Bond, Daisy - Natalya, Mario - Trevelyan, Peach = Onatopp, Bowser is Ourumov, Wario = Valentin, Waluigi replaces Valentin's singing girl in that one scene, and then a ton of cameos from SM64 machinimers, like myself, supermarioglitchy4, etc. However because it's my parody I get a bigger cameo, taking place of Boris the programmer so I can say "Yes! I am Invincible!" XD
    Now because these are currently playable, and so will be the other characters as I test the models and make sure it's the way I want, it would be possible for me to release them, but I might do a few changes so I don't go through the hell of using pat0 files for them, nor giving them multiple hands...aka if you like the detail I went for Mario (SM64 Machinima) you won't get that here. Im srs here

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #830 on: December 31, 2013, 12:25:59 PM »

FIRST!!!

Dreamy Bowser (Dream Team): http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=35476&Moderated=All

Unused Mario (Luigi's Mansion): http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=35556&Moderated=All

Kyouma
    Heroic Kitten

• Awards Star Hacker Renowned Hacker Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #831 on: January 02, 2014, 12:05:15 AM »

That Bowser is undoubtly going to my Koopa folder.

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #832 on: January 03, 2014, 05:04:02 PM »

OOOOHH BANANA!!!

Donkey Kong (Donkey Kong 64): http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=35592&Moderated=All

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #833 on: April 15, 2014, 06:57:19 PM »

First!! Im srs here
    Mario (Mario & Luigi Series): http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=203241
    Luigi (Mario & Luigi Series): http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=203242
    Anyways, damn! Haven't posted in here since the beginning of January. Tongue Sorry about that guys, I do have a FaceBook which I have been keeping a bit up to date, so yah I'd recommend checking that out since I don't think I'll be keeping this updated as constantly as I do that. For those wondering about that 007 parody I have a full scene done, and then a video asking for voice actors, and a little bit done on the second scene. God I keep procrastinating on this, hell I've been putting off tons of things. Mario Facepalm

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #834 on: June 12, 2014, 06:09:01 PM »

I just love doing SM64 Imports, they're so easy to rig the way I do it, and since replacing Mario in SM64 is becoming easier (or more so there have been more people doing, and omg I need to do the Kirby Import that is a pretty old SM64 Hack)

Sonic (Super Mario 64 Hack): http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=15877

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #835 on: July 04, 2014, 08:39:27 PM »

Hey look another colorful Bowser, perfect for a Mario vs Bowser fight on a certain SM64 stage.

Rainbow Bowser {Super Mario 64}: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=204857

superWaluigiSnarf
    Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #836 on: August 14, 2014, 04:45:32 PM »

Do any of these models work in Project M? Because I really want to use the Playable Luigi over Mario in project m.

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #837 on: August 14, 2014, 08:42:50 PM »

Do any of these models work in Project M? Because I really want to use the Playable Luigi over Mario in project m.
    Yes, all the Galaxy models work in PM though Bowser tend to make the game drop in framerate Nano and I plan on making a v2 of him, SM64 Mario will work in the next update because if you use the current version then you'll have tons of hands showing and it'll look bad, pretty much any import of mine that does not have it's on FitCharacterMotion.pac will work in P:M unless it's designed for a specific moveset.

superWaluigiSnarf
    Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #838 on: August 14, 2014, 09:18:36 PM »

Ah, thanks man.

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #839 on: August 16, 2014, 05:41:29 PM »

List of Ocarina of Time 3D characters and who's import them.
    Currently I am not able to rip their expressions, only reason Child Link has his is because Flotonic had them in his OoT Model Hack, plus I recreated parts of them, if I find out how to get the expressions I will send them to those of you that have recieved a model.
    Transparency is not used for some reason, so if something looks like it should be transparent (like an owl's feathers) then that'd have to be done yourself. Not many of these characters use it so it shouldn't happen that often.
    Some parts of a model will be positioned wrong, like say the character's eyes are by their left foot, and 3ds Max tends to do that, actually yah the polygons usually go to the left foot.

Red means that the character is taken, green means they're completed and are on the vault.

Child Link - Me (StupidMarioFan1) [Over Toon Link]
    Adult Link (Has all weapons in model so can be used for Tormod's moveset) - TokoyamiTheDark
    Dark Link - Nobody
    (While he is a separate model, his textures are just dark, black recolors of Adult Link's textures and just doesn't have any weapons besides the Master Sword and only the Hylian Shield so he can be a separate import or be a recolor included in an Adult Link import, he has a weird textureless pole or stick model that's about as big as a Deku Stick...)
    Child Zelda - Nobody
    Adult Zelda - zeldadove [Over Zelda] {Released}
    Sheik - Rosetta-Hime
    Ganondorf/Phantom Ganon - Me (StupidMarioFan1) [Over Ganondorf]
    Ganon (Final Boss) - ShadowLuigi-NG- & Shulk
    Child Ruto - Nobody
    Adult Ruto -  the_randomizer
    Darunia - Me (StupidMarioFan1) [Over Donkey Kong]
    Saria - Tabuu Forte Akugun [Over Peach]
    Kokiri Girl - Tabuu Forte Akugun [Over Zelda] {Released}
    Fado (Yellow-Haired Kokiri Girl) - zeldadove
    Kokiri Boy - Nobody
    Kokiri Shop Owner - Nobody
    Mido - ShadowLuigi-NG-
    Child Malon - Me (StupidMarioFan1) [Over Peach with size mod]
    Adult Malon - Me (StupidMarioFan1) [Over Peach] (preview pics on WIP Thread)
    Talon - zeldadove
    Ingo - Nobody
    Great Fairy - Rosetta-Hime
    Gerudo Women - zeldadove
    Gerudo Guard- zeldadove
    Gerudo Thief - TokoyamiTheDark
    Goron - Nobody
    Zora - Nobody
    Iron Knuckles - Nobody
    Nabooru as Iron Knuckles - zeldadove
    Nabooru - zeldadove [Over Zero Suit Samus] {Released}
    Impa - SonicBrawler
    Moblin - Nobody
    Club Moblin - Nobody
    Running Man - Iwvi
    (It'd be interesting to see him over Sonic, if need be you can use my Somari's bone structure for the legs)
    Happy Mask Salesman - Nobody
    (No legs, his masks and travel pack are part of the shop's model, but unless you want a floating Salesman or make the legs from scratch or use his Majora's Mask legs then there's no need of them)
    Hylian Guard - Nobody
    Skull Kid - Rosetta-Hime
    Dampé - Nobody
    Carpenters - Nobody
    Carpenter Boss - Nobody
    Kotake (NPC) - zeldadove
    Koume (NPC) - zeldadove
    Kotake (Boss) - zeldadove
    Koume (Boss) - zeldadove
    The boss forms could be alts in an import or a separate import, you pick)
    Twinrova (Combined Form) - the_randomizer
    Kaepora Gaebora (Trolling Owl who never shuts up) - Me (StupidMarioFan1)

If there's a specific random NPC or enemy you'd like for a stage or bizare/creative import, let me know and I'll add it to the list. These are the characters I figure will be the most popular.
    Either PM a request or ask here, kinda would like here so this thread stops being dead, but I'll be notified instantly if in a PM so either way is fine.
    Love how fast these characters seem to be going, makes me feel like I'm truly contributing to something. Happy Face
    « Last Edit: November 01, 2014, 05:27:24 PM by StupidMarioFan1 » Logged

Pages:  1 ... 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 ... 67
    Print
    Jump to: