Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 2 [3] 4 5 6 ... 67
Author Topic: StupidMarioFan1's Stupendous Imports: Not as Active as I Used to Be  (Read 509234 times)
KnightMario
Holy Kitten

Nobody Important

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Good Citizen Warm Welcomer Pin Collector

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #30 on: April 18, 2012, 03:33:50 PM »

I will, but I want to have my previews ready!

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

Not as active as I used to be.

• Awards Star Hacker RAGE!! Super Saiyan Topic >9000

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #31 on: April 18, 2012, 07:45:44 PM »

luigi needs a fix on the middle of the body he just looks wierd other than that its a shame you couldnt get the ssb luigi model
    Besides since KTH ripped SSB Mario by himself, he'll probably rip SSB Luigi too.

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• Awards Constructive Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Starstormer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #32 on: April 19, 2012, 04:50:18 AM »

Besides since KTH ripped SSB Mario by himself, he'll probably rip SSB Luigi too.
    he said he coulnt rip it was ljstar or something

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #33 on: April 19, 2012, 03:16:53 PM »

he said he coulnt rip it was ljstar or something
    Oh...well I would rather that he gets it imported, because when I ripped the scene as the vrml file, and exported it as an obj file with Flux Studios, it kept the poloygon colors, which 3ds Max also kept, causing it to have extra textures that couldn't be exported correctly, and some other crap that endded up making BrlawBox not render the 32X32 textrues I made for the polygon colors, making Mario and Luigi practically completely white besides thie "real" textures, ex: Sideburns, Eyes, Logo, ect. DX

I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #34 on: April 21, 2012, 11:30:28 PM »

I guess I'm the only one who still looks at this even if its not on the first page of the Model Imports thread. Tongue If this doesn't seem to get anyones attention, then I guess the excitment died down. DX

I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #35 on: April 22, 2012, 03:17:04 AM »

so no yoshi previews?

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #36 on: April 22, 2012, 03:24:48 AM »

so no yoshi previews?
    Well you commented right when I was previewing the updated post, so they're there now. And now I'm going to bed at 4:30 a.m. XD

KnightMario
    Holy Kitten

Nobody Important

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #37 on: April 22, 2012, 05:54:07 AM »

whoa, you live in texas?
    so do I, lol.
    yoshi looks great! can't wait to put the bros on yoshi!

I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
    I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. Tongue

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #38 on: April 22, 2012, 05:55:26 AM »

yoshi looks good the only one that i see flaws is luigi that waist :S i know you cant do anything but still.

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #39 on: April 22, 2012, 09:12:25 AM »

yoshi looks good the only one that i see flaws is luigi that waist :S i know you cant do anything but still.
    Okay ya I guess I can't make that one perfect, but its better then at first:

Besides I'm not going to mess with it because of how much other things I did, like renaming the materials, deleting the genetic materials that were messing with the Bros lighting, visiblity bones, deleting bones to fix the sheild and RHaveN, so ya, besides I like it this way.

KnightMario
    Holy Kitten

Nobody Important

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #40 on: April 22, 2012, 09:43:04 AM »

for smbz, are you going to rip the wing cap and wings?
    it would be a nice touch, and I could show you how to do it.

I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
    I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. Tongue

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #41 on: April 22, 2012, 09:58:01 AM »

for smbz, are you going to rip the wing cap and wings? it would be a nice touch, and I could show you how to do it.
    Oh I've got them ripped, I just need the Wing's bones before I can import them, Model Bones Resource Thread doesn't have any of the character's articles, extras, or any other model, just the charcaters, Super Sonic, Alloys, and Grey Fox. DX

Post Merge: April 22, 2012, 09:59:21 AM
    PLus I want them to have their Wing caps for my SM64 Moveset, and if I do get the wings rigged to the bones, they'll go over the other set of wings, which was just a texture using the Wing textures from SM64.
    « Last Edit: April 22, 2012, 09:59:22 AM by StupidMarioFan1 » Logged

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #42 on: April 22, 2012, 11:25:30 AM »

Oh I've got them ripped, I just need the Wing's bones before I can import them, Model Bones Resource Thread doesn't have any of the character's articles, extras, or any other model, just the charcaters, Super Sonic, Alloys, and Grey Fox. DX

Post Merge: April 22, 2012, 09:59:21 AM
    PLus I want them to have their Wing caps for my SM64 Moveset, and if I do get the wings rigged to the bones, they'll go over the other set of wings, which was just a texture using the Wing textures from SM64.
    why does mario and luigi have spots we can see thrue their faces? also for the wings just dowwnload an old mariodk smbz  and check the flood  rigg to see how the wings were rigged or something

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #43 on: April 22, 2012, 11:43:05 AM »

why does mario and luigi have spots we can see thrue their faces? also for the wings just dowwnload an old mariodk smbz  and check the flood  rigg to see how the wings were rigged or something
    You mean where there holes in their head and cap, well it's because of the I had to edit the model. When I imoprted it for some reason the model wouldn't let me edit the mapping of the mustache, sideburn, eye, and logo textures,  but the thing is is that the textures repeat themselves, and the extra parts were visible, so to fix it I made copies of the polygons, and made them the same color as the face, and then I moved the vertices of the original polygons and tried to get rid of the etras while trying to not severally mess with the main part of the texture. Now when I imported the vrml file into 3ds Max, Mario and Luigi had seperate polygons, I just renamed them and then moved them and rotated them, but some of them I couldn't get them to be exactly with the surrounding polygon, for example the logo isn't connected with his cap, and I couldn't get it to look perfect. If I lost someone in there, here's a simple answer: Couldn't get the polygons to line up exact. Now the wings, its that I need the bones, and 3ds max crashes when trying to import a dae file, and the Model Bones Resource Thread doesn't have theose bones, or really anything but the playable characters themselves, and the alloys, Super Sonic and Grey Fox. DX

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #44 on: April 24, 2012, 07:16:28 PM »

New poll, first voter here! XD I really need to finish Mario and Luigi, I mean its been a few weeks. Tongue But I only get a few hours each weekday, and practically all day on Saturday and Sunday, but this is time consuming. DX Another thing is lack of working tutorials, or atleast I can't get any to work. DX

Pages:  1 2 [3] 4 5 6 ... 67
    Print
    Jump to: