Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 ... 67
Author Topic: StupidMarioFan1's Stupendous Imports: Not as Active as I Used to Be  (Read 509390 times)
Carnage
God Kitten

(retired)

• Awards Constructive Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Starstormer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #45 on: April 25, 2012, 01:49:58 AM »

New poll, first voter here! XD I really need to finish Mario and Luigi, I mean its been a few weeks. Tongue But I only get a few hours each weekday, and practically all day on Saturday and Sunday, but this is time consuming. DX Another thing is lack of working tutorials, or atleast I can't get any to work. DX

nanobuds putted up a rigging tutorial on his page  just check it out

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

Not as active as I used to be.

• Awards Star Hacker RAGE!! Super Saiyan Topic >9000

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #46 on: April 25, 2012, 04:20:29 PM »

I wonder if people understand that Toad is over Peach's Neutral B, but then again its very early in the voting, so Toad leading by only one more vote might not last too long. XD

I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Diddy Kong
    Lol Kitten

chief

• Awards Heart Container Hot Topic Famous Hacker Pin Collector

« Reply #47 on: April 25, 2012, 05:15:51 PM »

wow no love for the SM64 enemies lol

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #48 on: April 25, 2012, 09:42:23 PM »

wow no love for the SM64 enemies lol
    And I'm the only one who voted for DK64 Donkey Kong. Tongue Well I've downloaded the rom and I know that the Kongs' fur and skin aren't just solid color, so I hopefully don't have to worry about polygon colors jacking with the import, the other SM64 imports, including Yoshi are from the Model's Resource, I ripped Mario and Luigi for a better import, and because Luigi wasn't ripped in the first place. I don't believe there are any DK64 models so I'm ripping them, but I'll import whichever gets the highest vote and then go from highest to lowest votes.

I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Diddy Kong
    Lol Kitten

chief

• Awards Heart Container Hot Topic Famous Hacker Pin Collector

« Reply #49 on: April 25, 2012, 11:52:30 PM »

And I'm the only one who voted for DK64 Donkey Kong. Tongue Well I've downloaded the rom and I know that the Kongs' fur and skin aren't just solid color, so I hopefully don't have to worry about polygon colors jacking with the import, the other SM64 imports, including Yoshi are from the Model's Resource, I ripped Mario and Luigi for a better import, and because Luigi wasn't ripped in the first place. I don't believe there are any DK64 models so I'm ripping them, but I'll import whichever gets the highest vote and then go from highest to lowest votes.
    I would have voted for both, but I picked diddy, because he's my favorite of the kongs plus I have a DK64 voice hack in progress for them so the 2 hacks would go hand and hand

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #50 on: April 26, 2012, 06:13:02 PM »

I wonder if its too ealry in the voting to start on them, although I really shouldn't, since Yoshi still needs his egg and recolors, CSPs and In-Game pictures, I'm releasing the Bros at the same time, so don't ask for SM64 Mario, I still need to fix the crashing with the SMBZ v3, its probably on the files size limit, and Luigi won't be updated until this weekend, due to I deleted the copy on my flashdrive. Tongue

KnightMario
    Holy Kitten

Nobody Important

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Good Citizen Warm Welcomer Pin Collector

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #51 on: April 26, 2012, 08:13:23 PM »

for the bad metal on mario 64 you should rip the model from the game, rig everything to one bone and import it, than copy the shaders, matierials, textures, and use them for the metal.

I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
    I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. Tongue

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #52 on: April 26, 2012, 09:30:26 PM »

for the bad metal on mario 64 you should rip the model from the game, rig everything to one bone and import it, than copy the shaders, matierials, textures, and use them for the metal.
    Not a bad idea, its a good thing I thought about redoing the import with importing a dae file into 3ds Max, I'm hoping that that will fix the glitch with BrawlBox with Mario and Luigi being white, and I'll see if that will do, I'll probably just make another bone and delete one of the finger bones but one thing I want to know: How to get tranpaerent textures and a texture to revolve the camera for Yoshi's beta egg, I've figured out transparencey in 3ds Max, but it still doesn't work in-game. DX Now I really wonder why people want SM64 Toad, maybe to go with SM64 Peach...

Post Merge: April 28, 2012, 05:51:21 PM
    nanobuds putted up a rigging tutorial on his page  just check it out
    Rigging is not a problem, but it was time-consuming making all of the pat0 files for the SM64 Mario Bros to have their beta eye testures for their "eye movement", I wonder if I should do SM64 Toad because its going over Peach's B so, and it doesn't need metal, tranpsarent, or that many things like recolors or anything so I could get through that pretty quickly.

Post Merge: April 28, 2012, 05:52:54 PM
    No way around the post merging. Damn. DX

Post Merge: April 28, 2012, 07:27:00 PM
    SM64 Toad previews:

Mario vs Evil Santa:
    (Toad gets shot by Evil Santa)
    Luigi: OH MY GOD THEY KILLED TOAD!
    Mario: YOU BASTARD!
    Me: XD South Park reference, here.
    This with Camaster's Peach SM64, which I get messed up shading probably due to the Dolphin emulator.
    This probably took me like ten minutes due to Toad's lack of vertices, Toad's lack of bones, and the little amount of Toad's few that are actually used in his two animations. XD It was quick, easy, but still a good import. I can only think of people wanting this with SM64 Peach or over Olimar for the most votes out of the nine.

Post Merge: April 28, 2012, 08:58:37 PM
    SM64 Toad released: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26080&Moderated=All
    And now to see what everyone will go for in the poll.....I honestly want to know if the import was what everyone was expecting....
    « Last Edit: April 28, 2012, 08:58:38 PM by StupidMarioFan1 » Logged

KnightMario
    Holy Kitten

Nobody Important

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #53 on: May 28, 2012, 08:10:23 PM »

SMF1 asked me to bumb topic, he has some new stuff

I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
    I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. Tongue

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #54 on: May 29, 2012, 10:13:28 AM »

SMF1 asked me to bumb topic, he has some new stuff
    Thank you for that, I don't like how the Post merger can merge posts that are weeks apart. Tongue

KnightMario
    Holy Kitten

Nobody Important

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #55 on: May 29, 2012, 02:32:30 PM »

i've seen some posts that aren't merged oddly on other topics...

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #56 on: May 29, 2012, 08:07:59 PM »

i've seen some posts that aren't merged oddly on other topics...
    Weird because when I posted the link with SM64 Toad I tried to get rid of the post merge, didn't work. Tongue

Boygos
    srs kitten

If you remember me, you've been at this too long

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Starstormer Super Saiyan Topic Star Hacker

« Reply #57 on: May 29, 2012, 10:19:28 PM »

Man, I gotta check in here more often. I want your damn Luigi.

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #58 on: May 30, 2012, 01:37:32 PM »

Man, I gotta check in here more often. I want your damn Luigi.
    The SM64 one? I'm still trying to see how to get the metals looking good, I have a plan on how to fix it, don't know if it'll work though, I've got to see why SM64 Beta Yoshi Egg has it's transparency. :|

Boygos
    srs kitten

If you remember me, you've been at this too long

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Starstormer Super Saiyan Topic Star Hacker

« Reply #59 on: May 30, 2012, 02:03:22 PM »

The SM64 one? I'm still trying to see how to get the metals looking good, I have a plan on how to fix it, don't know if it'll work though, I've got to see why SM64 Beta Yoshi Egg has it's transparency. :|
    I can probably fix it, if you want to send me the .Max

Pages:  1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 ... 67
    Print
    Jump to: