Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 ... 67
Author Topic: StupidMarioFan1's Stupendous Imports: Not as Active as I Used to Be  (Read 511663 times)
StupidMarioFan1
Angel Kitten

Not as active as I used to be.

• Awards Star Hacker RAGE!! Super Saiyan Topic >9000

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #60 on: May 30, 2012, 02:22:02 PM »

I can probably fix it, if you want to send me the .Max
    I would but SM64 Luigi is on my other computer, the most recent edited one atleast, so I'll get as soon as I can, at the earliest, probably this weekend. Tongue

I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Boygos
    srs kitten

If you remember me, you've been at this too long

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Starstormer Super Saiyan Topic Star Hacker

« Reply #61 on: May 30, 2012, 02:27:41 PM »

I would but SM64 Luigi is on my other computer, the most recent edited one atleast, so I'll get as soon as I can, at the earliest, probably this weekend. Tongue
    Did you make the custom model? If so, could you make me a SM64 Waluigi model, and I'll rig it? Tongue

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• Awards Constructive Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Starstormer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #62 on: May 30, 2012, 02:52:06 PM »

Did you make the custom model? If so, could you make me a SM64 Waluigi model, and I'll rig it? Tongue
    theres waluigi in many n64 games you need to find a n64 ripper xD

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #63 on: May 30, 2012, 03:11:05 PM »

I've said it before, but the Luigi model was custom made by Staraxxon, aka not by me. Tongue And funny, Waluigi is the chracter that tons of people want in SM64DS, just like all those fake guides on getting Luigi in SM64, people have made custom screenshots, fake guides and more on getting Waluigi in SM64DS, who is not in the game at all. I find it funny how people send so much time making fake things like fake game covers. :|

I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #64 on: June 02, 2012, 01:26:42 AM »

Transparency is working on SM64 Mario, I made copies of a head with cap, head without cap, cap in his right hand, and upper torso, made them slightly larger, and gave them a texture named "Invisible", all with their corresponding visiblity bone. What this does is make it so the metal textures are as crappy, here's some previews:

I will update Luigi with this, and see if I can finished the Beta Yoshi Egg, after messing around with the FitMarioDark.pac to figure out how to give Shadow Mario's eyes to have it's color, I think I've figured out how to get the egg texture normalized, tomorrow wil hopefully get these SM64 Imports finished, don't hold me to it though. Now I'm still thinking about weither or not to have the extra hands as a visibility sequence or not because of the problems I'm having with M&L, I'm not sure yet why they crash when grabbed since unless I;m mistaken, they didn't crash before I added the visibility sequence, so I just need to remember to look at it. *chuckles* Now like always when telling you guys stuff on the weekends, its 2:20 a.m., so ya, shouldn't be that much left I have to say about that last part. Tongue

Boygos
    srs kitten

« Reply #65 on: June 02, 2012, 09:28:58 AM »

whats up with his hurt eyes? they're always on?

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• Awards Constructive Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Starstormer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #66 on: June 02, 2012, 10:29:17 AM »

visibility bone probably

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #67 on: June 02, 2012, 10:59:49 AM »

Flying off.

Almost all of the Characters have their hurt face appear when first starting that animation. It wasn't intentanal for him to have the Damage Eyes to be in every picture. Also those metal boxes are a custom texture made from the one from SM64, I was going to release it until the import from SM64 was made. Tongue
    Now the following picture is to SHOW how good I've got the transparency, NOT how finished he is. Tongue

Yes the cap has the Logo texture. Yes his upper torso has the Buttons texture. Yes his face is kinda blocky. Am I releasing it like that? No, I'm still working on it, but this seemed like a REALLY good example of how the transparency is. I don't know if I'll work on fixing the gaps in his head, it gets boring moving vertices over and over again. D:

KnightMario
    Holy Kitten

Nobody Important

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Good Citizen Pin Collector Warm Welcomer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #68 on: June 02, 2012, 03:31:51 PM »

gladyou fixed metal, i thought making a model like that would take a long time

I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
    I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. Tongue

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #69 on: June 02, 2012, 08:12:32 PM »

Some how I lost the awesome metal. D: I went to see the Avengers, but I didn't have that much left to do with SM64 until I found out that now his metals are like this:

Other than that, he looks much better:

Got rid of the gap, decided to not waste time getting each vertice perfect, just moved them to a general location. :| I'm still working on the metals (again), I might do what KnightMario suggested a while back: Export Metal Mario's head, that would probably make him better since I know how to make the textures transparent, I shouldn't have any problems, and while I'm working on that I might export some other models, ex: Metal Luigi, GE James Bond, ect. If I had a dollar for every time I started a new hack while in the middle of a hack, I would have about 25 or so dollars, that's a lot if you think about hack-making-wise, and not money-wise. Tongue On second thought, just the Metal Bros, do the other model rips later.

KnightMario
    Holy Kitten

Nobody Important

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Good Citizen Pin Collector Warm Welcomer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #70 on: June 02, 2012, 08:15:18 PM »

yes, export the ORIGINAL metal mario's head and attach it. it'll fix the problems

I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
    I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. Tongue

Boygos
    srs kitten

« Reply #71 on: June 03, 2012, 10:02:10 AM »

waitwaitwaitwaitwait
    are those moving eyes?
    I think I love you.

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #72 on: June 03, 2012, 10:18:28 AM »

waitwaitwaitwaitwait are those moving eyes? I think I love you.

The unused Eye textures. Wink Looking up, down, left and right. It's the closest to eye movement that I can get with SM64 Mario and Luigi. Like I said when I started the bros, I wanted to make it extremely accurate to SM64, with the inclusion of the beta and usused textures and anything needed to make it better. Just like how SM64 Yoshi has the beta Yoshi Egg, which I need to make it revolve around the camera like the food textrues. Be ready for some Luigi previews today. Wink

Boygos
    srs kitten

« Reply #73 on: June 03, 2012, 10:19:47 AM »

You're doing Yoshi too? hot damn.

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #74 on: June 03, 2012, 10:49:10 AM »

You're doing Yoshi too? hot damn.
    While this has nothing to do with your reply, I also care about LEGO Batman 2. I just don't remember when it comes out, if it hasn't already come out yet. XD

Pages:  1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 ... 67
    Print
    Jump to: