Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 ... 67
Author Topic: StupidMarioFan1's Stupendous Imports: Not as Active as I Used to Be  (Read 509186 times)
StupidMarioFan1
Angel Kitten

Not as active as I used to be.

• Awards Star Hacker RAGE!! Super Saiyan Topic >9000

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #75 on: June 05, 2012, 03:42:06 PM »

Hmm I wonder which of the three options for the new poll will be the winner. Undecided
    « Last Edit: June 05, 2012, 03:50:03 PM by StupidMarioFan1 » Logged

I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

KnightMario
    Holy Kitten

Nobody Important

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Good Citizen Pin Collector Warm Welcomer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #76 on: June 05, 2012, 04:02:29 PM »

tristripper comes out soon.
    and that model is so low poly i can't believe it's over filesize

I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
    I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. Tongue

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #77 on: June 05, 2012, 04:27:38 PM »

tristripper comes out soon.
    and that model is so low poly i can't believe it's over filesize
    No, not the model, the FitMarioMotion.pac and FitLuigiMotion.pac, which the tristripper won't be of help. DX If the model could be UNDER filesize, THAT's where the bros would be. LMAO!

I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Boygos
    srs kitten

If you remember me, you've been at this too long

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Starstormer Super Saiyan Topic Star Hacker

« Reply #78 on: June 06, 2012, 05:34:18 AM »

Under file size? I'm not sure if that's possible. Let me take a look at your import if it freezes the game. They shouldn't. I rigged myself a SM64 Mario a few weeks ago, I'm just never gonna release it, because I know you've been working hard to make yours for awhile now. I didn't have any problems with it... You might have accidentally deleted a bone or something.

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #79 on: June 06, 2012, 12:00:22 PM »

Under file size? I'm not sure if that's possible. Let me take a look at your import if it freezes the game. They shouldn't. I rigged myself a SM64 Mario a few weeks ago, I'm just never gonna release it, because I know you've been working hard to make yours for awhile now. I didn't have any problems with it... You might have accidentally deleted a bone or something.
    I was just making a joke about how low the file size is for the bros. XD
    I had to delete some bones to get the ThrownN bone to be in the right index, since their finger bones are rigged to anything, I can delete them whenever I want to fix any bone index errors. Smiley Now I really need to stick to a hack when I';m making one, I started importing SMG Mario yesterday and I rigged all but his hands and face in about 1 1/2 to 2 hours. And him and Luigi and maybe Peach will be completely rigged, like the bones most people don't rig like the Hinge bones (mustache), FootE (Rolled up part of the overall legs), Nose (Mario's doesn't move in any animation, all it does is make him look worse when using someone else's animations. Tongue)
    I'll explain more in the first post with pictures. Wink
    « Last Edit: June 07, 2012, 01:47:24 PM by StupidMarioFan1 » Logged

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #80 on: June 09, 2012, 12:31:43 AM »

SMS Mario looks better, rigging is still not perfect due to him not having as many vertices, excpessaly in his arms. X.X

KnightMario
    Holy Kitten

Nobody Important

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #81 on: June 09, 2012, 02:22:07 PM »

love the new sunshine.
    are you making sunshine yoshi by any chance?

I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
    I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. Tongue

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #82 on: June 09, 2012, 07:42:45 PM »

love the new sunshine. are you making sunshine yoshi by any chance?
    I've thought about that, since I now have the file with his model, I could, but I think I'll finish the other imports, unfortantly I started on mkaing the animations for the SMS PSA, all four specials will be each of F.L.U.D.D.'s nozzles, Up = Rocket Nozzle, Side = Turbo Nozzle, Neutral = Squirt Nozzle, Down = Hover Nozzle, still thinking about how I'll make that work and still fit as a Down special. If possible, they'll still have the charging level, to make it easier, and a bit more like SMS, the charging and starting animations will be the same for all specials, and it is different. Wink Afterwards I'll finish SMS Luigi, which is Mario but with an edited mustache, and hat. Will post pictures at some point. :|

KnightMario
    Holy Kitten

Nobody Important

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #83 on: June 10, 2012, 07:54:45 AM »

now that you have all of this stuff, i'm so making the sunshine mario k-hat

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #84 on: June 10, 2012, 02:50:11 PM »

I wonder if I should just suck it up and do the CSPs, or work on something else like SMG NPC Luigi, or something else.

Todd_Ingram
    Expert Kitten

Chicken isn't vegan?

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #85 on: June 10, 2012, 02:52:30 PM »

The CSP's shouldn't be too hard.
    If you have any images you want me to turn into portraits I can do just that.

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #86 on: June 10, 2012, 03:13:23 PM »

The CSP's shouldn't be too hard. If you have any images you want me to turn into portraits I can do just that.
    They aren't hard, they just take time, enough time for me to get bored in the middle of making them and making me want to stop. XP

Todd_Ingram
    Expert Kitten

Chicken isn't vegan?

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #87 on: June 10, 2012, 05:25:21 PM »

Let me do them, then. I've got hecks of free time and if you've got larger images they shouldn't be too hard. I could even make selection images if you want.

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #88 on: June 13, 2012, 08:11:19 PM »

How do you guys like the Cosmic Clones, I'll upload the songs for Cosmic Mario and the Cosmic Clones at some point.

KnightMario
    Holy Kitten

Nobody Important

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #89 on: June 14, 2012, 06:40:26 AM »

I suggest you rip cosmic mario's /space's texture from SMG and use that.

Pages:  1 ... 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 ... 67
    Print
    Jump to: