Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 ... 67
Author Topic: StupidMarioFan1's Stupendous Imports: Not as Active as I Used to Be  (Read 509346 times)
StupidMarioFan1
Angel Kitten

Not as active as I used to be.

• Awards Star Hacker RAGE!! Super Saiyan Topic >9000

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #90 on: June 14, 2012, 05:26:18 PM »

I suggest you rip cosmic mario's /space's texture from SMG and use that.
    Exact same but with less saturation to give it a bit more of a Brawl sort of feel. Don't expect me back tomorrow, first day is usaully the best witht eh medecine kicked in, I tried to do Cosmic Luigi, but for some reason Luigi doesn't load the FitLuigiEyeWhite in the file, he keeps loading the FitLuigiEyeWhite of the other Luigi in battle, if he is not facing Luigi, his eye is solid white. He even loads the FitMario_EyeWhite when fighting a Mario. Undecided I even tried renaming it the texture to FitMario_EyeWhite in the pac and pcs, made no difference. So I decided not to do him, despite his CSP and Battle Portrait already ready. How? Well I tried it in game the first time against Cosmic Mario, diddn't notice a problem until I fought someone else.

I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #91 on: June 18, 2012, 08:02:22 PM »

Look at that I'm alive! XD And after five freaking hours I finally have updated the first post. F*** THIS INTERNET CONNECTION!

I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Boygos
    srs kitten

If you remember me, you've been at this too long

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Starstormer Super Saiyan Topic Star Hacker

« Reply #92 on: June 18, 2012, 08:06:14 PM »

I wonder if I should just suck it up and do the CSPs, or work on something else like SMG NPC Luigi, or something else.
    I can make CSPs for all your hacks.

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #93 on: June 19, 2012, 11:04:43 AM »

I can make CSPs for all your hacks.
    Don't worry I'm going to do it today, I've stalled on SMS Mario long enough. XP

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #94 on: June 23, 2012, 11:33:40 PM »

Don't worry I'm going to do it today, I've stalled on SMS Mario long enough. XP
    And I still didn't do them. DX Will do them this week, I swear on my life on this time!
    Guess who got their one-slot version released a few minutes before the beginning of today (If in central time-zone) and whose brother was import in the first few minutes of today (If in central time-zone)? Yep SM64 Mario and SM64 Luigi are aviable for download and okay with most PSA/Motion Hacks, if any that need model changes either try it yourself or PM me. Luigi will get his Blue shell for SMBZ Luigi v1.1 this week where I have the SM64 Koopa Shell imported. And with these words, I'm back to SM64 hacking for until I run out of ideas, most likly for a month. I'll still check up here and answer replies and stuff, but I'll mainly be hacking SM64, check out my Youtube Channel if you'd like to see preivews and stuff: StupidMarioBros1Fan, reason for the username is in the first post if you're curious.

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #95 on: July 10, 2012, 04:50:41 PM »

Since I ran into a problem with one of the bosses for my SM64 hack, I'm hacking Brawl why waiting for the solution from a more experienced SM64 hacker, so what do you guys think?
    Should SMG Bowser keep his crappy eye movement?
    Or should I get rid of it, but keep the blinking eye lids?

Post Merge: July 10, 2012, 10:05:21 PM
    Am I the only one who read's this thread?
    « Last Edit: July 10, 2012, 10:05:21 PM by StupidMarioFan1 » Logged

Boygos
    srs kitten

If you remember me, you've been at this too long

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Starstormer Super Saiyan Topic Star Hacker

« Reply #96 on: July 10, 2012, 10:17:50 PM »

Since I ran into a problem with one of the bosses for my SM64 hack, I'm hacking Brawl why waiting for the solution from a more experienced SM64 hacker, so what do you guys think?
    Should SMG Bowser keep his crappy eye movement?
    Or should I get rid of it, but keep the blinking eye lids?

Post Merge: July 10, 2012, 10:05:21 PM
    Am I the only one who read's this thread?
    Keep the eyelids!

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #97 on: July 11, 2012, 09:39:44 AM »

Keep the eyelids!
    Well I've thought about making two versions: One with and one without the eye movement, the one with it can be used for a custom moveset that'll just use this model, that way the srt0 can be fixed and his eyes won't be messed up.
    « Last Edit: July 11, 2012, 03:14:23 PM by StupidMarioFan1 » Logged

LuigiBoi
    Mega Kitten

I will love you forever, STMF1.

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #98 on: July 11, 2012, 04:28:12 PM »

I suggest that you use the Super Mario Galaxy 2 "demokoopa" model because it has more polygons than the normal "koopa" model. I have the model and i can rip it for you if you want it for your import. And For SMG Mario I sugest you try the Mario Party 9 Title Screen Model that i have it too. Its simply the best model of Mario that i ever saw in a game, a lot superior than the SMG one. And i can rip and send these two models and many others from other games if you want. Cheesy
    « Last Edit: July 11, 2012, 04:41:25 PM by MahBoiPlus » Logged

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #99 on: July 11, 2012, 05:45:11 PM »

I suggest that you use the Super Mario Galaxy 2 "demokoopa" model because it has more polygons than the normal "koopa" model. I have the model and i can rip it for you if you want it for your import. And For SMG Mario I sugest you try the Mario Party 9 Title Screen Model that i have it too. Its simply the best model of Mario that i ever saw in a game, a lot superior than the SMG one. And i can rip and send these two models and many others from other games if you want. Cheesy
    I can rip models from a lot of GC and Wii games too, I jsut need the ISO and GCM files, which sometimes it takes me days to find on Google. xP
    After looking at the model, there doesn't seem to be that much difference except that he actually has the spikes on his tail this time, and that the inside of his body is much, much cleaner, which is of course my problem with the normal model, the inside of his legs are crappy. I'm just not sure if I want to actually re-rig the demokoopa modle since I spent so much time rigging the normal one. I'm doing SMG Mario because there was already a Bowser Jr. & a Rosalina import on the vault, and I thought I'd complete the collection with Mario, Luigi (Both NPC and PC), Peach and Bowser. I would like to see the Mario model from MP9, so please send me that one, I might import him at a later date, don't worry about demokoopa, since I currently have him open in bmdview2.exe, so I can export him when I want.

LuigiBoi
    Mega Kitten

I will love you forever, STMF1.

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #100 on: July 12, 2012, 12:16:42 PM »

I can rip models from a lot of GC and Wii games too, I jsut need the ISO and GCM files, which sometimes it takes me days to find on Google. xP
    After looking at the model, there doesn't seem to be that much difference except that he actually has the spikes on his tail this time, and that the inside of his body is much, much cleaner, which is of course my problem with the normal model, the inside of his legs are crappy. I'm just not sure if I want to actually re-rig the demokoopa modle since I spent so much time rigging the normal one. I'm doing SMG Mario because there was already a Bowser Jr. & a Rosalina import on the vault, and I thought I'd complete the collection with Mario, Luigi (Both NPC and PC), Peach and Bowser. I would like to see the Mario model from MP9, so please send me that one, I might import him at a later date, don't worry about demokoopa, since I currently have him open in bmdview2.exe, so I can export him when I want.
    Ok, here you go (I think you 'll be lookin' for the HIGH QUALITY TITLE SCREEN one but i 've also inclued the other models from ingame if you be curious to take a look at then, also only the HQ TL model has the "NO CAP HAIR" and there 's an UV flip version for all four models witch work better than the normal ones in SketchUP if you want to see then but im not sure witch type works better in 3DS Max. Unfortunately all the models are upside down, so you 'll have to flip it upwards, and the only thing you 'll have to change in the model itself are the hands to math the bones in brawl.) Download: http://www.mediafire.com/?u2tmcl6ilcf63li . Also, I've noticed that Bowser's nose shape is a bit strange in all the models that he has from both Galaxy games, but strangely, in the Galaxy games it's normal and it's bone movement animations don't change it in the bmdView2. DX
    « Last Edit: July 12, 2012, 12:21:27 PM by MahBoiPlus » Logged

nanobuds
    Overlord Kitten

• Awards Former PMDT Sniper Diamond in the Rough >9000

« Reply #101 on: July 12, 2012, 03:10:42 PM »

I can try fixing bowser for ya

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #102 on: July 12, 2012, 06:06:11 PM »

I can try fixing bowser for ya
    Okay, do you want the scene in a PM or just a reply to this thread?
    Ok, here you go (I think you 'll be lookin' for the HIGH QUALITY TITLE SCREEN one but i 've also inclued the other models from ingame if you be curious to take a look at then, also only the HQ TL model has the "NO CAP HAIR" and there 's an UV flip version for all four models witch work better than the normal ones in SketchUP if you want to see then but im not sure witch type works better in 3DS Max. Unfortunately all the models are upside down, so you 'll have to flip it upwards, and the only thing you 'll have to change in the model itself are the hands to math the bones in brawl.) Download: http://www.mediafire.com/?u2tmcl6ilcf63li . Also, I've noticed that Bowser's nose shape is a bit strange in all the models that he has from both Galaxy games, but strangely, in the Galaxy games it's normal and it's bone movement animations don't change it in the bmdView2. DX
    While I agree that Mario from the MP9 Title Screen is HD, the polygons don't have texture mapping. not impressed I tried gettting the texture to look right, but they don't look right, so I'm not going to import him. I doubt you could fix it because unless I'm mistaken, they're directly from the game's ISO aren't they? If so then there isn't anything we can do about it.
    « Last Edit: July 12, 2012, 08:13:30 PM by StupidMarioFan1 » Logged

nanobuds
    Overlord Kitten

• Awards Former PMDT Sniper Diamond in the Rough >9000

« Reply #103 on: July 12, 2012, 09:00:56 PM »

just PM me it. I can finish it for ya, and fix the moving eye issue (if you're still having it)

I got a few other projects to finish first... but since Galaxy Bowser was on my list, why not help finish yours instead of doing my own?

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #104 on: July 16, 2012, 04:41:39 PM »

So who do you want first: SM64 Yoshi or SMG2 Mario? Both are at the point of recoloring, although Yoshi will have a one-slot for blinking eyes......at some point. Tongue

Pages:  1 ... 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 ... 67
    Print
    Jump to: