Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 ... 67
Author Topic: StupidMarioFan1's Stupendous Imports: Not as Active as I Used to Be  (Read 509276 times)
LuigiBoi
Mega Kitten

I will love you forever, STMF1.

View Profile Awards
« Reply #105 on: July 16, 2012, 10:10:02 PM »

Good to see that you picked the SMG2 Mario. Cheesy Since the SMG1 one has a "official" issue in his left suspender polygons and a worst eye texture. Keep the good work and good luck with the Galaxy Bros. and the SM64 Yoshi. Wink

Syeo
Extreme Kitten

Dude Kitten

• Awards Active Contributor

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #106 on: July 17, 2012, 04:07:43 AM »

I voted for Waluigi. Hope he would be over Captain Falcon.
    But I also would like to see SMG2 Mario.
    Smiley

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

Not as active as I used to be.

• Awards Star Hacker RAGE!! Super Saiyan Topic >9000

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #107 on: July 17, 2012, 04:14:44 PM »

Good to see that you picked the SMG2 Mario. Cheesy Since the SMG1 one has a "official" issue in his left suspender polygons and a worst eye texture. Keep the good work and good luck with the Galaxy Bros. and the SM64 Yoshi. Wink
    Well more edits to the model.  I see what you did there ... I named it SMG2 because of his capless hair polygon, but I'll look into the things you mentioned. And then while I'm at it, I'll export the SMG2 NPC Luigi model. I hope you don't blame for not taking the time to re-scale, re-translate, re-rotate, and re-rig Mario, I don't like doing that, plus I don't always get the whole day to hack Brawl and SM64.....I should get back to that actually, but I'll hack Brawl until Nanobuds finishes Bowser for me.
    Also what was the "offical" issue witht eh suspender, it must've not been that noticable if you couldn't see it in the previews? Smiley Also after looking at the SMG2 eye textrue I agree that it is in better quality and smaller, but the RGBA8 format made the file size slightly larger....not that it matters really. Awesome Face
    « Last Edit: July 17, 2012, 04:50:53 PM by StupidMarioFan1 » Logged

I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

LuigiBoi
    Mega Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #108 on: July 17, 2012, 08:18:25 PM »

Well more edits to the model.  I see what you did there ... I named it SMG2 because of his capless hair polygon, but I'll look into the things you mentioned. And then while I'm at it, I'll export the SMG2 NPC Luigi model. I hope you don't blame for not taking the time to re-scale, re-translate, re-rotate, and re-rig Mario, I don't like doing that, plus I don't always get the whole day to hack Brawl and SM64.....I should get back to that actually, but I'll hack Brawl until Nanobuds finishes Bowser for me.
    Also what was the "offical" issue witht eh suspender, it must've not been that noticable if you couldn't see it in the previews? Smiley Also after looking at the SMG2 eye textrue I agree that it is in better quality and smaller, but the RGBA8 format made the file size slightly larger....not that it matters really. Awesome Face
    This is the official issue that i was talking about that he has only in SMG1 in his left suspender, a hole between his shirt and suspender, and his suspender also passes by the hole...
    So, if your model don't have this issue, then it's from SMG2, and by the what i've seen in the previwes, IT IS! Happy Face
    Strangely, in the two games, nintento made his model with a lager belly, shorter legs and stranger polygoned hands , not mention that the hands and his mouth move in graphics (if you know what i mean) and his shoes don't have bones to curve when he walks or runs (comparated to the majority of the mario games and even to the SSB games) . and also unfortunately, the same is worth To PC and NPC Luigis. Mario Facepalm
    About the RGBA8 eyes texture, does the file size can handle the import in game without any problems?

And about the Bowser model that Nano is finishing For you, if i'm correct, it's the normal "koopa" model from SMG1, not the "demokoopa" model from SMG2, right? did you noticed that all the bowser's models from both games have a pointy nose? if you compare to other games, you'll se that is wrong but in the two games in game it's normal like that the normal "koopa" model tail is with spines but only ingame, but i hope Nano (or you) have been fixed those things. Smiley

Two last things, did you by any chance, have checked the "only" SMG1 "demomario" one time? I think this model was only used in the development of the game when the video cutscenes/animations where made and i think that was only used in the game, but nintendo forgeted to remove it from the files of the game (but there's no any "demoluigi" model anywhere in neither Galaxies, so i can be wrong about all that). And most probaly that this model isn't anywhere in SMG2 is because SMG2 does't have video cutscenes/animations. And the "demokoopa" model is only in SMG2 files and it's certainly used, but only when bowser is defeated and returns to his normal size, there is it the model itself! Kirby Dance the normal "koopa model in SMG2 is identic as the SMG1 one exept for its size that is exactly the same as the Sunshine model, but of course, the same normal "koopa" model seen in SMG1 exept for the size itself as i mentioned before... UUufff, finally finished the reply at last... AWESOME 2.0!
    « Last Edit: July 17, 2012, 08:29:27 PM by MahBoiPlus » Logged

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #109 on: July 17, 2012, 08:27:32 PM »

This is the official issue that i was talking about that he has only in SMG1 in his left suspender, a hole between his shirt and suspender, and his suspender also passes by the hole...
    I wondered what that was, I moved the vertex in 3ds Max before rigging him and it fixed the problem. Laugh I'll look at the demomario, you sure know quite a bit about SMG and SMG2, do have any hacks for it, or have you looked at the files for other reasons? I know that the videos in SMG are huge color-less images, same with SMS, I know because of when I dumped the textures during the clips it slows them down dramatically. xP

EDIT: Well there isn't that much of a difference except major shading changes, different bone names (if that's whats preventing him from using Mario's normal animations), has two animations of his won: wait and walk, and doesn't have that vertex error by his right suspender.
    « Last Edit: July 17, 2012, 08:33:02 PM by StupidMarioFan1 » Logged

I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

LuigiBoi
    Mega Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #110 on: July 17, 2012, 09:31:33 PM »

I wondered what that was, I moved the vertex in 3ds Max before rigging him and it fixed the problem. Laugh I'll look at the demomario, you sure know quite a bit about SMG and SMG2, do have any hacks for it, or have you looked at the files for other reasons? I know that the videos in SMG are huge color-less images, same with SMS, I know because of when I dumped the textures during the clips it slows them down dramatically. xP

EDIT: Well there isn't that much of a difference except major shading changes, different bone names (if that's whats preventing him from using Mario's normal animations), has two animations of his won: wait and walk, and doesn't have that vertex error by his right suspender.
    Yeah, but he have beta texures for flying and ice power-ups and more polygons on his hands etc. (so now i think he wasn't even used in the cutscenes videos), and better texures in his overalls, shirt, cap and shoes, but he actually has a lot more issues than normal "mario", holes in head, missed hands texures, etc. but his mouth is normal like in SSBB and other games with similiar graphich level if you know what i mean, but both NPC and PC Luigis have the same mouth problem as normal "mario" so I might prefer import Mario from MP9 T.Screen, the best mario model that i ever seen in a game (don't worry i will be fixing him in a near date!)that doesn't even have any issues, and Luigi from any of the two Mario & Sonic sequels (the first one can't be ripped from) since in these games his model is higher polygons as like Mario from MP9 and this game (witch are the same model exept for the textures of course) but luigi has worst texures than MP9 Mario and unfortunately Sega not Nintendo made her characters witch part of their head as a separate model from the rest of their body, and Nintendo decided to make her characters the same way as Sega did for hers..Mario Facepalm But like mario from this same game and from MP9 (same model, MP9 better texures) he doesn't have any issues in the model (not sure about its textures) like his two counterparts from SMG, PC and NPC (why Nintendo made almost a green Mario? talk about PC Luigi and his body, except his head, even his animations files are in the "marioanime" folder (witch means Mario's Animations) and works in the normal "mario" as well as works in him, his own animations starts with the name "luigi" ex: "luigiwalk" and all can be viewed in bmdview2, both bones and textures animations. Mario Facepalm "Mario is decepcionated about the lack of respect that Nintendo (or Nintendo Tokyo that developed the both Galaxies) did for Mario's bro, and me too. ) And you, man, after readin' i've writen' 'bout PC Luigi, what you think 'bout Nintendo's (or Nintendo Tokyo that developed both Games) attitude bout the PC Luigi?

KnightMario
    Holy Kitten

Nobody Important

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Good Citizen Pin Collector Warm Welcomer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #111 on: July 17, 2012, 09:34:42 PM »

you're doing smg2 PLUS bone mario?
    i think i love you, no homo

I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
    I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. Tongue

LuigiBoi
    Mega Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #112 on: July 17, 2012, 09:49:02 PM »

Maybe you can add the demomario to the collection along with his beta texures/recolors for flying mario (greenflying are name of his textures even in the final black version? or something else? thats how i know thats  is the beta flying mario) and ice mario too and fire mario too (who looks like NSMBWii ice mario, so it mitgh was designed to have another purposes and maybe even infinite time with the power-up). think you can do it?

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #113 on: July 17, 2012, 10:00:17 PM »

Yeah, but he have beta texures for flying and ice power-ups and more polygons on his hands etc. (so now i think he wasn't even used in the cutscenes videos), and better texures in his overalls, shirt, cap and shoes, but he actually has a lot more issues than normal "mario", holes in head, missed hands texures, etc. but his mouth is normal like in SSBB and other games with similiar graphich level if you know what i mean, but both NPC and PC Luigis have the same mouth problem as normal "mario" so I might prefer import Mario from MP9 T.Screen, the best mario model that i ever seen in a game (don't worry i will be fixing him in a near date!)that doesn't even have any issues, and Luigi from any of the two Mario & Sonic sequels (the first one can't be ripped from) since in these games his model is higher polygons as like Mario from MP9 and this game (witch are the same model exept for the textures of course) but luigi has worst texures than MP9 Mario and unfortunately Sega not Nintendo made her characters witch part of their head as a separate model from the rest of their body, and Nintendo decided to make her characters the same way as Sega did for hers..Mario Facepalm But like mario from this same game and from MP9 (same model, MP9 better texures) he doesn't have any issues in the model (not sure about its textures) like his two counterparts from SMG, PC and NPC (why Nintendo made almost a green Mario? talk about PC Luigi and his body, except his head, even his animations files are in the "marioanime" folder (witch means Mario's Animations) and works in the normal "mario" as well as works in him, his own animations starts with the name "luigi" ex: "luigiwalk" and all can be viewed in bmdview2, both bones and textures animations. Mario Facepalm "Mario is decepcionated about the lack of respect that Nintendo (or Nintendo Tokyo that developed the both Galaxies) did for Mario's bro, and me too. ) And you, man, after readin' i've writen' 'bout PC Luigi, what you think 'bout Nintendo's (or Nintendo Tokyo that developed both Games) attitude bout the PC Luigi?
    I do believe that Luigi doesn't get the respect he deserves in the games, in M&LPiT, a Toad actually mentioned that Luigi couldn't beat his house-sitting duites, even though it was meant as a joke, it still doesn't help his reputation. I remembered when I first beaten SMG with 120 and knew that I would play as Luigi, I wondered if Mario would replace Luigi in the letters, but when i saw he didn't and that the playable Luigi was shorter than the real Luigi I figured that there was something wrong. Sad I kinda doubt that Nintendo will ever give Luigi the respect he earns in the videogames, and that only in real life will Luigi ever be respected.
    I'm taking it that the green and brown texture is the beta Flying texture correct? And the white and sky blue one is the beta Ice am I right? If so, then I see two options, 1. I rip the model and rig him to Mario's bones, or 2. I cheat by editing the textures for SMG2 Mario and make it look like I took the time to rig Demo Mario. I'll decide tomorrow. lol
    « Last Edit: July 17, 2012, 10:14:26 PM by StupidMarioFan1 » Logged

LuigiBoi
    Mega Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #114 on: July 18, 2012, 12:15:22 PM »

I do believe that Luigi doesn't get the respect he deserves in the games, in M&LPiT, a Toad actually mentioned that Luigi couldn't beat his house-sitting duites, even though it was meant as a joke, it still doesn't help his reputation. I remembered when I first beaten SMG with 120 and knew that I would play as Luigi, I wondered if Mario would replace Luigi in the letters, but when i saw he didn't and that the playable Luigi was shorter than the real Luigi I figured that there was something wrong. Sad I kinda doubt that Nintendo will ever give Luigi the respect he earns in the videogames, and that only in real life will Luigi ever be respected.
    I'm taking it that the green and brown texture is the beta Flying texture correct? And the white and sky blue one is the beta Ice am I right? If so, then I see two options, 1. I rip the model and rig him to Mario's bones, or 2. I cheat by editing the textures for SMG2 Mario and make it look like I took the time to rig Demo Mario. I'll decide tomorrow. lol
    Even Mario looks starnge comparated to other games: his belly is larger, his legs are shorter and bigger (the same is worth to his arms) and his mouth also looks wrong... (in other words, he is strangely fatter) the same is worth to both PC and NPC Luigi and also "demomario"... But i doubt you can fix his mouth (and also his hands, witch also looks strange like in the SMS mario) by doing the same you did in SM64 Mario and Luigi by moving his hands and mouth by graphics, not bones (and you can also do it for SMS Mario since it works exactly the same way as SMG/SMG2 Mario). And don't worry about his eyes, because in SMG/SMG2 he and both Luigis never move his eyes at all. just search for "mariohandL and mariohandR and mariohead (or something else) and do for PC luigi also by the same names exept for "luigi" at the begining of the file names. NPC Luigi already has it all in his own model. [why Nintendo did all that crap with many diferences?I see what you did there ...] But you 'll don't need to do it for "DEMOMARIO" sice his mouth is "all right" and his hands don't have adittional polygons for moviments like Normal Mario has. but you''ll need to get his "NO CAP HAIR" from Normal Mario SMG2 since like his hands, it doesn't have his own hair model for DEMOMARIO.

You picked the Mario models (normal, boo, bee, ice, fire, flying, skeleton, and cosmic) from SMG or SMG2?

I think it's better to get the demomario model itself, since it has many diferences from the normal one. Did you noticed that the beta flying texture have exactly the same colors as the smash bros. series recolor of green team mario except that his overall buttons are yellow like in SSB64 not metallic gray or only gray like in Melee and Brawl? I think Nintendo was going to do a tribute to the smash bros. series by doing this, but was later did a tribute to Super Mario Bros. 3 Mario as of his colors... DEMOMARIO is a model that Nintendo wasn't ever finished at all, look at his lots of issues more than Normal Mario. but idk why since it has more polygons than the normal mario. Maybe Nintendo thinked it was too heavy for the Wii to support it without any Lags... But i don't believe that could happen even with a better model than DEMOMARIO, proof of it is SMS, look at its stages graphics and effects and compare to SMG/SMG2 ones and also compare the toad's graphics with the SMG/SMG2 ones Sunshine has more high framerate than SMG/SMG2, here's all the proof of all that i mentioned before, but only a better Mario, Luigi (both), toads, and goombas (exept the mega giant one) models won't made the game lag, the stages graphics will do it Look also at SSBM and SSBB and you will see what i mean . It's Nintendo's fault that all that crap She made with Wii and its hardware, software, etc. and what it's caused. (... Mario Facepalm)
    « Last Edit: July 18, 2012, 01:43:47 PM by MahBoiPlus » Logged

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #115 on: July 18, 2012, 01:50:47 PM »

Even Mario looks starnge comparated to other games: his belly is larger, his legs are shorter and bigger (the same is worth to his arms) and his mouth also looks wrong... (in other words, he is strangely fatter) the same is worth to both PC and NPC Luigi and also "demomario"... But i doubt you can fix his mouth (and also his hands, witch also looks strange like in the SMS mario) by doing the same you did in SM64 Mario and Luigi by moving his hands and mouth by graphics, not bones (and you can also do it for SMS Mario since it works exactly the same way as SMG/SMG2 Mario). And don't worry about his eyes, because in SMG/SMG2 he and both Luigis never move his eyes at all. just search for "mariohandL and mariohandR and mariohead (or something else) and do for PC luigi also by the same names exept for "luigi" at the begining of the file names. NPC Luigi already has it all in his own model. [why Nintendo did all that crap with many diferences?I see what you did there ...] But you 'll don't need to do it for "DEMOMARIO" sice his mouth is "all right" and his hands don't have adittional polygons for moviments like Normal Mario has. but you''ll need to get his "NO CAP HAIR" from Normal Mario SMG2 since like his hands, it doesn't have his own hair model for DEMOMARIO.

You picked the Mario models (normal, boo, bee, ice, fire, flying, skeleton, and cosmic) from SMG or SMG2?

I think it's better to get the demomario model itself, since it has many diferences from the normal one. Did you noticed that the beta flying texture have exactly the same colors as the smash bros. series recolor of green team mario except that his overall buttons are yellow like in SSB64 not metallic gray or only gray like in Melee and Brawl? I think Nintendo was going to do a tribute to the smash bros. series by doing this, but was later did a tribute to Super Mario Bros. 3 Mario as of his colors... DEMOMARIO is a model that Nintendo wasn't ever finished at all, look at his lots of issues more than Normal Mario. but idk why since it has more polygons than the normal mario. Maybe Nintendo thinked it was too heavy for the Wii to support it without any Lags... But i don't believe that could happen even with a better model than DEMOMARIO. Is Nintendo's fault that all that crap She made with Wii and its hardware, software, etc. (... Mario Facepalm)
    At first I was thinking: Maybe I don't have to make Brawl recolors, maybe the Demo Mario already has them. lol But then I noticed it was just the beta flying texture, alo Demo Mario is a no-go.

I can however edit Mario's texture to have the beta flying and beta ice textrues, thankfully there is a major similarity so editing them wouldn't be to hard. I also forgot to say I'm during Spring Mario, which wouldn't have much rigging, just the head and then I'd have to think of the best bones to use for his body. xD

LuigiBoi
    Mega Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #116 on: July 18, 2012, 02:11:03 PM »

At first I was thinking: Maybe I don't have to make Brawl recolors, maybe the Demo Mario already has them. lol But then I noticed it was just the beta flying texture, alo Demo Mario is a no-go.

I can however edit Mario's texture to have the beta flying and beta ice textrues, thankfully there is a major similarity so editing them wouldn't be to hard. I also forgot to say I'm during Spring Mario, which wouldn't have much rigging, just the head and then I'd have to think of the best bones to use for his body. xD
    Whoa! Thanks! But about the graphic moving hands and mouth in the other Marios and Luigis and their eyes too that i wrote earlier, what you think about my idea?

SonicBrawler
    Magical Girl
    Overlord Kitten

Bae

• Awards Star Hacker Active Contributor Renowned Hacker Heart Container

« Reply #117 on: July 18, 2012, 02:39:18 PM »

i remember that bone mario code. it was pretty cool lol

Quotes:
    Not all people have the luxury of being able to buy things whenever they want.

Some people are barely scraping by in the economy.
    Modding has made you guys so spoiled.

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #118 on: July 18, 2012, 03:08:32 PM »

Whoa! Thanks! But about the graphic moving hands and mouth in the other Marios and Luigis and their eyes too that i wrote earlier, what you think about my idea?
    You mean the ones from the cutscenes from SMG1? I don't remember what your idea was. xD If it was long then just tell me which post it was, but if it was short then just tell me again. You do realize that those four polygons are the only polygons in BB right?

LuigiBoi
    Mega Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #119 on: July 18, 2012, 03:39:34 PM »

You mean the ones from the cutscenes from SMG1? I don't remember what your idea was. xD If it was long then just tell me which post it was, but if it was short then just tell me again. You do realize that those four polygons are the only polygons in BB right?
    "Even Mario looks starnge comparated to other games: his belly is larger, his legs are shorter and bigger (the same is worth to his arms) and his mouth also looks wrong... (in other words, he is strangely fatter) the same is worth to both PC and NPC Luigi and also "demomario"... But i doubt you can fix his mouth (and also his hands, witch also looks strange like in the SMS mario) by doing the same you did in SM64 Mario and Luigi by moving his hands and mouth by graphics, not bones (and you can also do it for SMS Mario since it works exactly the same way as SMG/SMG2 Mario). And don't worry about his eyes, because in SMG/SMG2 he and both Luigis never move his eyes at all. just search for "mariohandL and mariohandR and mariohead (or something else) and do for PC luigi also by the same names exept for "luigi" at the begining of the file names. NPC Luigi already has it all in his own model. [why Nintendo did all that crap with many diferences?] But you 'll don't need to do it for "DEMOMARIO" sice his mouth is "all right" and his hands don't have adittional polygons for moviments like Normal Mario has. but you''ll need to get his "NO CAP HAIR" from Normal Mario SMG2 since like his hands, it doesn't have his own hair model for DEMOMARIO.

You picked the Mario models (normal, boo, bee, ice, fire, flying, skeleton, and cosmic) from SMG or SMG2?"

I just copied and pasted a little part of all that i 've wrote earlier and i think it was no use all that i did, since you won't readed it. Mario Facepalm

You 'd better read all my preview replies and all that i wrote/write, cause i 'd spent too much time wroting/writing all that for you to read it. At least, if you have time to read it lol. AWESOME 2.0!
    « Last Edit: July 19, 2012, 02:38:44 PM by MahBoiPlus » Logged

Pages:  1 ... 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 ... 67
    Print
    Jump to: