Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 ... 67
Author Topic: StupidMarioFan1's Stupendous Imports: Not as Active as I Used to Be  (Read 509209 times)
SwingSet
Holy Kitten

taunt

• Awards Dedicated Hacker Pin Collector Fiery Topic Famous Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #120 on: July 18, 2012, 03:51:28 PM »

I can't wait ti'll you release dat SMG2 mario model.

nanobuds
    Overlord Kitten

• Awards Former PMDT Sniper Diamond in the Rough >9000

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #121 on: July 19, 2012, 07:18:49 PM »

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

Not as active as I used to be.

• Awards Star Hacker RAGE!! Super Saiyan Topic >9000

« Reply #122 on: July 19, 2012, 08:11:10 PM »

Is there anything you have to do before you send me the file? I did notice that the tips of his fingers are a little messed up, but I'm willing to let it slide if you don't think you can fix it.
    « Last Edit: July 19, 2012, 08:59:13 PM by StupidMarioFan1 » Logged

I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

nanobuds
    Overlord Kitten

« Reply #123 on: July 19, 2012, 08:41:02 PM »

He aint ready yet. Still needs tweaks.

I'll fix the texture problem. I'll try to get him to you tomorrow, but I have work. If not, then satruday for sure

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #124 on: July 19, 2012, 09:00:06 PM »

He aint ready yet. Still needs tweaks.

I'll fix the texture problem. I'll try to get him to you tomorrow, but I have work. If not, then satruday for sure
    Okay, just wnated to know if he was ready or not, I must say that those eyes are in a much better quality, did you edit the texture, or is it from SMG2 or a different game?

I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

nanobuds
    Overlord Kitten

« Reply #125 on: July 19, 2012, 09:15:29 PM »

those are Brawl Bowser eyes... lol

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #126 on: July 19, 2012, 09:57:41 PM »

those are Brawl Bowser eyes... lol
    I'm guessing that that fixed the eye movement, I'll try that with my SMG2 Mario...unless that means I have to edit him in 3ds Max which I currently don't have on this computer. I did plan to make an HD texture for SMG Bowser, mostly by making his textures less saturated and with a few parts from Bowser Jr like the stomach scales and the horns and shell. But then I thought about how I'd do that for SMG Mario and Luigi. xD

nanobuds
    Overlord Kitten

« Reply #127 on: July 19, 2012, 11:03:01 PM »

the eye movement isnt perfect.... but it'll look fine in-game. Idk why its so odd... maybe it's because Brawl Bowser's face shape is so different.

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #128 on: July 19, 2012, 11:11:18 PM »

the eye movement isnt perfect.... but it'll look fine in-game. Idk why its so odd... maybe it's because Brawl Bowser's face shape is so different.
    Well atleast he doesn't look cross-eyed in most aimations now. xD Also considering that you had toredo the rigging for the shell and body due to the uvs, I'm guessing that you'd rather be callaborated instead of credited right?Smiley

LuigiBoi
    Mega Kitten

I will love you forever, STMF1.

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #129 on: July 20, 2012, 11:01:19 AM »

"demokoopa" was better, more polygons, better texures, better model itself, etc. but all right! Awesome Face
    « Last Edit: July 20, 2012, 11:07:10 AM by MahBoiPlus » Logged

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #130 on: July 20, 2012, 11:19:45 AM »

"demokoopa" was better, more polygons, better texures, better model itself, etc. but all right! Awesome Face
    Can I have your trophy? Evil Unfortantly because of Nanobuds's UVs to save on file, the rigging for almost all of Bowser was destroyed, so there went my hard work on his rigging. xP I am happy that he looks better, I just wish I got more credit for my hacks, not just Bowser, but not many people seem to notice my hacks, despite how good they are. My SM64 Mario still hasn't gotten more downloads than Camonsters despite mine being more complete and a better rigging. Mario Facepalm
    « Last Edit: July 20, 2012, 11:24:35 AM by StupidMarioFan1 » Logged

nanobuds
    Overlord Kitten

« Reply #131 on: July 20, 2012, 11:55:04 AM »

Well atleast he doesn't look cross-eyed in most aimations now. xD Also considering that you had toredo the rigging for the shell and body due to the uvs, I'm guessing that you'd rather be callaborated instead of credited right?Smiley
    Yes. I do want collab.

And can we use the render I made for the middle pic... like I do for most of my imports?

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #132 on: July 20, 2012, 12:03:49 PM »

Yes. I do want collab.

And can we use the render I made for the middle pic... like I do for most of my imports?
    Sure. Smiley Are you at work, or are you working on Bowser?

nanobuds
    Overlord Kitten

« Reply #133 on: July 20, 2012, 12:15:32 PM »

I'm working at him, but I'm leaving in 30 minutes.

So the eyes are a bit worse than I thought... but there isnt much I can do about it. They dont go all derpy anymore, however they do Its just the model shape. If you want to completely re-shape the head to fix it... then go ahead lol

Also,  for some reason the exrpessions arent working...

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #134 on: July 20, 2012, 01:42:55 PM »

I'm working at him, but I'm leaving in 30 minutes.

So the eyes are a bit worse than I thought... but there isnt much I can do about it. They dont go all derpy anymore, however they do Its just the model shape. If you want to completely re-shape the head to fix it... then go ahead lol

Also,  for some reason the exrpessions arent working...
    I'm okay with the eyes going completely into Bowser's head at some points, the same happens with SMG2 Mario, it's jus the way they were made, and I don't have experence with completely reshaping Brawl models, Popple was an reshaped Mario, but there wasn't that much I edited when thinking about. I'm about to test my HD texture for SMG Bowser, he looks good in BB, so hopefully he'll look even better in game. Smiley

Pages:  1 ... 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 ... 67
    Print
    Jump to: