Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 ... 67
Author Topic: StupidMarioFan1's Stupendous Imports: Not as Active as I Used to Be  (Read 511652 times)
Syeo
Extreme Kitten

Dude Kitten

• Awards Active Contributor

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #135 on: July 24, 2012, 12:52:38 PM »

Two questions:

1. Will the final Bowser have his Mario Galaxy shader?
    The Bowser from Mario Galaxy is kinda shiny, I would love to see this shader on your Bowser, too. Smiley

2. When will Bowser be released? I don't know if you already told us a date (I didn't read all the posts here) , but Nanobuds said something about last Saturday?

lol. He will hopefully be out tomorrow or saturday

However, finally there'll be the original Bowser, who I requested a while ago. Cheesy
    He'll definately make it into my Brawl.

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

Not as active as I used to be.

• Awards Star Hacker RAGE!! Super Saiyan Topic >9000

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #136 on: July 24, 2012, 01:34:56 PM »

Two questions:

1. Will the final Bowser have his Mario Galaxy shader?
    The Bowser from Mario Galaxy is kinda shiny, I would love to see this shader on your Bowser, too. Smiley

2. When will Bowser be released? I don't know if you already told us a date (I didn't read all the posts here) , but Nanobuds said something about last Saturday?

However, finally there'll be the original Bowser, who I requested a while ago. Cheesy
    He'll definately make it into my Brawl.

I think he might've been talking about Pichu, since we're having trouble with Bowser's expressions, I don't see him being released this weekend, of course it'd be a nice birthday if he did get released on saturday. Smiley
    Also about the shading, I'll look into tutorials on that after we solve the eyes, that way we could release him and I guess maybe update him if we get him to have his normal shading. That is actually how Nintendo gives Mario games better graphics: Shading and lighting, the textrues have been basically reused since some of the early GC games, Bowser has had the same detail on his textures since SMS.

I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Syeo
    Extreme Kitten

Dude Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #137 on: July 24, 2012, 02:15:58 PM »

Ouh, okay, I thought Bowser would be released last Saturday. Cheesy

Releasing Bowser without the shaders and adding them later would be an alternative.
    In my opinion, without the shaders he looks a bit "dry" (actually, on the first image he still looks great!).
    So, I would be glad to see Bowser with his shaders somewhen.

Anyway, good thing that this washed-out-Brawl-Bowser will finally be replaced by the original Bowser. Cheesy

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #138 on: July 24, 2012, 03:55:34 PM »

Ouh, okay, I thought Bowser would be released last Saturday. Cheesy

Releasing Bowser without the shaders and adding them later would be an alternative.
    In my opinion, without the shaders he looks a bit "dry" (actually, on the first image he still looks great!).
    So, I would be glad to see Bowser with his shaders somewhen.

Anyway, good thing that this washed-out-Brawl-Bowser will finally be replaced by the original Bowser. Cheesy

Well if I do get Bowser to have his original shaders, then I'll update Mario with them also....which would actually take a while since I've got 10 alternate costumes, and only two of them are actual alternate imports (Cosmic Clone and Bone Mario), the rest are edited textures, but Comsic Mario and Ice Mario would need extra editing since they have a normalized texture. :| And then I've got Rock, Cloud, Bee, Spring, and probably more to be imported, you now it's a lot if you can't even remember all of them. lol xP

I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

LuigiBoi
    Mega Kitten

I will love you forever, STMF1.

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #139 on: July 24, 2012, 04:20:28 PM »

Since Mario's (all marios & power ups except cosmic clone, boo mario and DemoMario) mouth looks weird, why don't you do import his mouth (and also hands graphics) expressions head graphics to move in graphics like in SMG/SMG2 (also his hands too)???
    « Last Edit: July 24, 2012, 05:41:18 PM by MahBoiPlus » Logged

nanobuds
    Overlord Kitten

• Awards Former PMDT Sniper Diamond in the Rough >9000

« Reply #140 on: July 24, 2012, 05:56:09 PM »

I have no idea how to make that type of shader

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #141 on: July 24, 2012, 11:47:56 PM »

Since Mario's (all marios & power ups except cosmic clone, boo mario and DemoMario) mouth looks weird, why don't you do import his mouth (and also hands graphics) expressions head graphics to move in graphics like in SMG/SMG2 (also his hands too)???
    Do you mean have SMG2 Mario have his multiple heads & hands? Damn that would take a lot of time to edit tons of FitMarioMotionEct.pac. X_x

Post Merge: July 25, 2012, 10:32:02 AM
    I have no idea how to make that type of shader
    Do you know how the lighting and shading on the character works in SMG?
    « Last Edit: July 25, 2012, 10:32:02 AM by StupidMarioFan1 » Logged

LuigiBoi
    Mega Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #142 on: July 25, 2012, 11:14:14 AM »

Do you mean have SMG2 Mario have his multiple heads & hands? Damn that would take a lot of time to edit tons of FitMarioMotionEct.pac. X_x
    Yeah, i mean that, and also, in SMG/SMG2, he also don't move his eyes. Kirby Dance

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #143 on: July 25, 2012, 11:47:18 AM »

Yeah, i mean that, and also, in SMG/SMG2, he also don't move his eyes. Kirby Dance
    Well I rigged his open hands to advoid making another set of hacks that needed a tons of one-slot motion files, one thing I didn't understand is why Mario and Luigi have pupils as a seperate texture from the eyelids if they don't move their eyes. It doesn't really make any since to me.

LuigiBoi
    Mega Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #144 on: July 25, 2012, 11:50:05 AM »

Well I rigged his open hands to advoid making another set of hacks that needed a tons of one-slot motion files, one thing I didn't understand is why Mario and Luigi have pupils as a seperate texture from the eyelids if they don't move their eyes. It doesn't really make any since to me.
    And why Nintendo made their mouths like that i wonder??

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #145 on: July 25, 2012, 02:50:48 PM »

And why Nintendo made their mouths like that i wonder??
    I'm guessing it saved money or something to have the heads change instead of giving the mouth it's own bone, that's my guess. Grin
    So until I get a copy of 3ds Max 2011 on this computer, I'll be hacking Super Mario 64 (while I'll still be on the thread, please avoid asking for help on hacks or something like that, but do comment on my hacks and what you think about them. Smiley) I hope you guys like SM64 Yoshi.
    « Last Edit: July 25, 2012, 04:52:41 PM by StupidMarioFan1 » Logged

Syeo
    Extreme Kitten

Dude Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #146 on: July 26, 2012, 05:36:34 AM »

N64 Yoshi is gorgeous.   AWESOME 2.0!

I'm a huge fan of everything that's retro-ish. The N64 is still my favourite console, I love to see all those N64 characters (Fox, Link, Mario, Luigi, Kirby, Bowser) in Brawl again.

There definately shoud be much more of them.  Laugh

LuigiBoi
    Mega Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #147 on: July 26, 2012, 12:11:27 PM »

Wow, SM64 Yoshi looks amazing and that 2D beta egg too! Happy Face I wonder why it got only a few downloads... Sad

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #148 on: July 26, 2012, 12:24:43 PM »

Wow, SM64 Yoshi looks amazing and that 2D beta egg too! Happy Face I wonder why it got only a few downloads... Sad
    That's a recolored SSBB Yoshi Egg. Never got the 2d Beta Egg to revolve around the camera. Cry
    Not that many of my hacks et that many downloads, much less views on my Yutube accuont, people probably don't expect good ahcks because of how bad my first few ones were. Oh shi~
    « Last Edit: July 26, 2012, 12:25:54 PM by StupidMarioFan1 » Logged

LuigiBoi
    Mega Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #149 on: July 26, 2012, 01:50:33 PM »

That's a recolored SSBB Yoshi Egg. Never got the 2d Beta Egg to revolve around the camera. Cry
    Not that many of my hacks et that many downloads, much less views on my Yutube accuont, people probably don't expect good ahcks because of how bad my first few ones were. Oh shi~
    AW, right.
    EDIT: Your SM64 hacks are great! i played bowsers revenge preview 2 demo. Laugh
    « Last Edit: July 28, 2012, 07:46:03 PM by MahBoiPlus » Logged

Pages:  1 ... 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 ... 67
    Print
    Jump to: