Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 ... 33
Author Topic: Omni's Thread: Blaziken RELEASED ON THE VAULT  (Read 177155 times)
Carnage
God Kitten

(retired)

• Awards Constructive Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Starstormer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #375 on: October 16, 2014, 07:54:56 PM »

80kb that is  huge compression lol any chance the solarbeam turns to yellow? or it will stay green?

Omniscient X
    Extreme Kitten

Who needs motivation

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #376 on: October 16, 2014, 09:07:45 PM »

80kb that is  huge compression lol any chance the solarbeam turns to yellow? or it will stay green?

Actually I'm thinking it'll turn white!  I think I'm going to alter it to act more like ROB's fully charge Robo Beam so it extends horizontally quickly, but not instantly so opponents have a chance to dodge! In exchange for decreased speed it will no longer do set knockback, but starts out with medium knockback and does 25% damage.  Next to Frenzy Plant and Mega Evolution this should be among Sceptile's ultimate moves.

Think like this incarnation of Solarbeam:
    -Omni
    « Last Edit: October 16, 2014, 09:09:09 PM by Omniscient X » Logged

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• Awards Constructive Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Starstormer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #377 on: October 17, 2014, 01:39:23 AM »

that is a nice color for it.

Omniscient X
    Extreme Kitten

Who needs motivation

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #378 on: October 20, 2014, 05:13:57 PM »

Got alot of work done on Sceptile this weekend, FYI to beta testers who're reading this and never posted their feedback you will NOT receive the next beta unless you post feedback on the first.  Anyway always looking to add new testers to the team!  Also I've been hoping to get some help from a "texture guru" who knows their way around the different file types and creating new (simple) textures for effects.  Also anybody who's had success vertexing would be a huge asset to my team so let me know if you could do so!

Without further senseless babble from me I present you with a quote from the WIP Thread and some goals for the future.

Revamped Giga Impact and got X-Scissor working flawlessly, although the graphics may be subject to alteration soon once I get a public consensus.  Also FINALLY got Bullet Seed working as an Alt-B that you can flawlessly switch in and out for Solarbeam/Leaf Storm.

Giga Impact:

Bullet Seed:

X-Scissor:

Still got plenty of file space left so Dragon Pulse is definitely on its way, Earthquake is currently under construction as I add a "fissure" effect to it and it's more of a shockwave of earth now.  Other alternate moves to expect in the week to come:

Down-B: Protect, almost instantaneous startup lasts for 20-30 frames allows you to block any frontal assault, suffers from ending lag to balance the move out.

Dragonbreath: Exhales a cyclone of swirling energy that pushes the opponent backward with great force, but no damage.

Seed Bomb: Press A during Bullet Seed to shoot a single seed with explosive tendencies, on contact with an enemy it will explode dealing 15% damage and strong forward knockback.

Sword Dance: Sceptile quickly focuses its energy and raises its offensive capabilities for one attack, slicing attacks (F-Air, Side-B, Dash Attack, Down-Smash, and X-Scissor) gain a knockback and damage boost the next time they're used.

Double-Edge: Sceptile glows white and leaps toward the enemy dealing high damage and knockback, but 12% self damage.

I'll be reanimating Frenzy Plant, and Dragon Claw will get a "Mega" version where if you charge it all the way up Sceptile performs multiple slashes with both hands dealing a little less knockback, but more damage and it's far harder to avoid.
    -Omni

So this week got alot of alternate moves I'll be experimenting with, as always if you think of one (EVEN IF IT'S NOT A "LEGIT" MOVE BECAUSE UNIQUENESS MAKES PSAs GREAT!) please let me know, and I'll be doing some cleaning up with Sceptile's overall appearance definitely looking to get started on coding Mega Sceptile soon!
    -Omni

Large Leader
    I'm shocked I'm allowed to still have this.

• Awards Renowned Hacker Diamond in the Rough Active Contributor Super Saiyan Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #379 on: October 20, 2014, 06:07:35 PM »

Quick question, what GFX did you use for the second pic of X-Scissor?

Quote from: Miacis
    In other words, LURK MORE.
    Quote from: LC-DDM
    In other news, birds fly, sun shines, fishes swim, and the sky is [censored]ing BLUE.
    3. ... You seriously don't know who Clinton is?
    Quote from: Haseyo
    If only hacking Brawl paid bills.
    Quote from: Nanobuds
    O snap
    Quote from: DrPanda
    But you are in a Smash Bros. thread.
    You can't have an opinion here.

Omniscient X
    Extreme Kitten

Who needs motivation

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #380 on: October 20, 2014, 06:21:10 PM »

Well that's not the current one, but that's Cresselia's Psycho Cut model from the Spear Pillar stage that I tried out I remembered seeing it somewhere in a Link hack and I grabbed that blue texture from that, I believe that was your Skyward Sword Link am I right?  Anyway I liked it but it was a bit too edgy I wanted something a bit smooth so I've been editting a sword flare model this afternoon to replace both GFXs.
    -Omni

KingJigglypuff
    Meme Machine

• Awards RAGE!! >9000 Hyperactive Contributor Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #381 on: October 20, 2014, 07:27:08 PM »

Hmm...

Well, I guess I could test your Sceptile if you're still accepting testers. I'd like to try getting more involved with PSA modders who wish to better themselves.

I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread

Large Leader

• Awards Renowned Hacker Diamond in the Rough Active Contributor Super Saiyan Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #382 on: October 20, 2014, 07:37:25 PM »

... it was a bit too edgy...

If only you knew the story behind it lol

It's good that you're making your own. The SS Link one was rather... meh. It was the best that we had at the time. I'm looking forward to see what you're going to put out.

I'd like to try getting more involved with PSA modders who wish to better themselves.

I think Omniscient X is a pretty cool guy. Eh make PSAs and doesn't afraid of anything :V

In other news, birds fly, sun shines, fishes swim, and the sky is [censored]ing BLUE.
    O snap

Omniscient X
    Extreme Kitten

Who needs motivation

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #383 on: October 20, 2014, 07:53:47 PM »

Hmm...

Well, I guess I could test your Sceptile if you're still accepting testers. I'd like to try getting more involved with PSA modders who wish to better themselves.
    I'd be honored to have you give it a test.  I'm sending out the Beta version 2 this Wednesday night.

If only you knew the story behind it lol

It's good that you're making your own. The SS Link one was rather... meh. It was the best that we had at the time. I'm looking forward to see what you're going to put out.

I think Omniscient X is a pretty cool guy. Eh make PSAs and doesn't afraid of anything :V
    Haha there's always a story behind every GFX, and I thought the SS LInk one wasn't bad it just wasn't quite what I felt like fit the "feel" of the move.  Thanks hombre, are you already signed up for the beta?
    -Omni

Large Leader

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #384 on: October 20, 2014, 08:01:26 PM »

are you already signed up for the beta?
    -Omni

Unfortunately, I have to decline. Classes are starting to get heated up with midterms and other exams coming up.

If you ever need any help, don't bother to ask. I'm usually trying to procrastinate on my other projects.

Just don't tell anyone >.>

O snap

Omniscient X
    Extreme Kitten

Who needs motivation

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #385 on: October 20, 2014, 08:17:21 PM »

No worries, you make any progress on Anubis?
    -Omni

Large Leader

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #386 on: October 20, 2014, 08:19:14 PM »

No worries, you make any progress on Anubis?
    -Omni

I will as soon as I get through this week. Do you by any chance have the model of the scepter you were going to use for the Doggie?

O snap

Omniscient X
    Extreme Kitten

Who needs motivation

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #387 on: October 20, 2014, 08:53:01 PM »

Hmm well I'm on a different computer, but what is the "Doggie"?  You mean that massive spiked behemoth Anubis becomes when he enters God Mode on some attacks?
    -Omni

Large Leader

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #388 on: October 20, 2014, 09:43:33 PM »

but what is the "Doggie"?

>Anoobis
    >Not calling him Doggie

srsly man :V

I'll poke around to find a model for his "God of Death" mode thing. I'm thinking about using Nasus' Ulti Model from his Pharoah skin.

O snap

Omniscient X
    Extreme Kitten

Who needs motivation

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #389 on: October 20, 2014, 11:09:13 PM »

It's yours to do with what you want man, just make sure you give The Randomizer credit he helped me out with the models and stuff back in the day.
    -Omni

Post Merge: October 22, 2014, 07:24:34 PM
    I feel as though I've overlooked a crucial detail in my Sceptile PSA, and that is Leaf Storm.  Having it as a cancel option out of Solarbeam's charge really wasn't fair so with a very prominent lack of a Mega Sceptile model I'll be moving Solarbeam to the Final Smash.  The good news is that Leaf Storm is now becoming Sceptile's Neutral-B and I'll do my best to do it justice.

Anyway Beta is getting released late tonight I'll be doing some last minute swaps and what not here's the list for beta testers to focus on:
    Side-Tilt
    All Aerials except the Back and Neutral Air those are still under construction.
    All Smashes
    All Specials

Alternate Moves:
    X-Scissor (F-Smash)
    Bullet Seed (Neutral-B)
    Seed Bomb (Press A during Bullet Seed)

Now I'm definitely creating another hack after this most likely another Pokemon I'm currently leaning towards Nidoking I have a pretty crazy moveset planned.  Anyway feel free to comment on your thoughts and suggestions especially with the decision of recreating Leaf Storm and repurposing Solarbeam.
    -Omni
    « Last Edit: October 22, 2014, 07:24:34 PM by Omniscient X » Logged

Pages:  1 ... 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 ... 33
    Print
    Jump to: