Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 ... 45
Author Topic: Demon's Model Shack -Services up! More games added 9/6  (Read 228510 times)
AnImAiNe
Holy Kitten

• Awards Famous Hacker Starstormer Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #135 on: April 22, 2012, 10:36:44 PM »

just curious how would you get the one piece games models? i was just wondering because there is not going to be a disk version for the united states

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

DemonBoy
    Holy Kitten

That one guy

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Super Saiyan Topic Starstormer Renowned Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #136 on: April 22, 2012, 11:00:34 PM »

just curious how would you get the one piece games models? i was just wondering because there is not going to be a disk version for the united states

Well I found the files that contain the models and ll I need to do now is wait for a script to be finished so I can export and view the files correctly.
    I tried using a script for another game and managed to view some files but most don't load or come out glitchy like this
    « Last Edit: April 22, 2012, 11:01:25 PM by DemonBoy » Logged

Kagemaru
    Angel Kitten

• Awards Starstormer Renowned Hacker Super Saiyan Topic Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #137 on: April 22, 2012, 11:07:52 PM »

You gave me Dante  from MvC didn't you?

I think I have accidentally deleted it from my inbox when I was clearing out messages. Do you think you could re-send it to me?

I'm terribly sorry. The demon form too... I wanted that to be his Final Smash transformation.

Re-colors and Alt outfits are optional of course, but would still be greatly appreciated.

Also, thanks again for the Nightcrawler. Gamma Kid said he was gonna rig it to Diddy for me. Someone told me that there was a better model from the X-Men the official game... The video I saw wasn't the best representation of it, but do you think you could look into it and see which is better? No rush at all and feel free to decline. Until Gamma is done rigging Nightcrawler, I'm still model-less period.

(If no one noticed, I'm adding Dante to my list of PSAs to do. Can you say... Trickster/Gunslinger/Swordmaster mode?)

The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

DemonBoy
    Holy Kitten

That one guy

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #138 on: April 22, 2012, 11:19:55 PM »

You gave me Dante  from MvC didn't you?

I think I have accidentally deleted it from my inbox when I was clearing out messages. Do you think you could re-send it to me?

I'm terribly sorry. The demon form too... I wanted that to be his Final Smash transformation.

Re-colors and Alt outfits are optional of course, but would still be greatly appreciated.

Also, thanks again for the Nightcrawler. Gamma Kid said he was gonna rig it to Diddy for me. Someone told me that there was a better model from the X-Men the official game... The video I saw wasn't the best representation of it, but do you think you could look into it and see which is better? No rush at all and feel free to decline. Until Gamma is done rigging Nightcrawler, I'm still model-less period.

(If no one noticed, I'm adding Dante to my list of PSAs to do. Can you say... Trickster/Gunslinger/Swordmaster mode?)
    I'll look into it and and i'll resend Dante. He was already packed with his recolors and demon form

FallenKing
    Extreme Kitten

• Awards Boygos Certified: Pokemon Master Fiery Topic Famous Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #139 on: April 23, 2012, 12:56:27 AM »

I was gonna request Cole MacGrath from Streetfighter X Tekken, but then I saw that it requires texture fixes. Umm, I don't really know anything about fixing textures, so would it be too difficult for a noobie like me to learn? What kind of texture fixes would I need to do?

lightning29
    Mega Kitten

All Black Everything......(Lupe Fiasco)

View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #140 on: April 23, 2012, 07:16:47 AM »

I can get gambit and i'll add dirge of cerberus to my list of games to get.

--------------------------------------------------------------

New resources added.
    Lego Star Wars the Complete Saga
    BOMB,  you the man bruh, yeah kagemaru is going to animate the movesets for these 2 characters

Kagemaru
    Angel Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #141 on: April 23, 2012, 10:03:32 AM »

Yeah dawg  AWESOME 2.0!

Gotta find someone to rig them though.

Hopefully someone volunteers to do it cause I damn sure don't have 3d Max or know how to use it xD

Maybe after I release Spider-Man and Wolverine, someone would be more inclined to rig Gambit at least.

Who did we say he should be over? If he could get rigged over Wario or DDD that'd be awesome.

The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

lightning29
    Mega Kitten

All Black Everything......(Lupe Fiasco)

View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #142 on: April 23, 2012, 10:12:40 AM »

Wait why did you want to rig him over them?

Kagemaru
    Angel Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #143 on: April 23, 2012, 10:18:58 AM »

Cause that way, it woudn't be over a character already with a Marvel character on them...

Go look at the Marvel Brawl thread to see the list xD

I'ma go double check it now.

DemonBoy
    Holy Kitten

That one guy

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #144 on: April 23, 2012, 11:07:02 AM »

I was gonna request Cole MacGrath from Streetfighter X Tekken, but then I saw that it requires texture fixes. Umm, I don't really know anything about fixing textures, so would it be too difficult for a noobie like me to learn? What kind of texture fixes would I need to do?
    Well i could fix the textures, it would take a while. I only have access to the Xbox360 charaters though.

@LittleBoygos
    I got the Lego models you wanted. The textures are all screwed though, so you would have to remap them.

Tawa Hoda
    Extreme Kitten

Photon Particles, Sun.

• Awards Ceiling Cat Ninja

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #145 on: April 23, 2012, 11:30:03 AM »

Hey, Demon I've been trying to get some gundams models for DSX8 so he can rig them over
    Link and Ganon respectively. Could you try to get me the, "Turn A Gundam" and the "Shin Musha Gundam" from Dynasty Warriors Gundam 3? Or Dynasty Warriors Gundam 2?

I seen you said you found a script for Pirate Warriors, and I'm guessing it's the Dynasty Warriors 7 script, or something like it. I read some where that almost all if not all Warriors games are the same in file setup. (Or something like that.)

Turn A Gundam looks like this,

Musha Gundam looks like this,

^ So you can tell what you're lookin' for.

If you can get Turn A's saber and Shield that would be awesome too.
    « Last Edit: April 23, 2012, 11:38:34 AM by Tawa_Hoda » Logged

DemonBoy
    Holy Kitten

That one guy

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #146 on: April 23, 2012, 11:49:10 AM »

Hey, Demon I've been trying to get some gundams models for DSX8 so he can rig them over
    Link and Ganon respectively. Could you try to get me the, "Turn A Gundam" and the "Shin Musha Gundam" from Dynasty Warriors Gundam 3? Or Dynasty Warriors Gundam 2?

I seen you said you found a script for Pirate Warriors, and I'm guessing it's the Dynasty Warriors 7 script, or something like it. I read some where that almost all if not all Warriors games are the same in file setup. (Or something like that.)

Turn A Gundam looks like this,

Musha Gundam looks like this,

^ So you can tell what you're lookin' for.

If you can get Turn A's saber and Shield that would be awesome too.

Yeah it was the DW7 script i used and the formats are similar but vary from game to game. I think there should be a script for it though. I'll try getting the Gundam 3 game and see what I can do

Tawa Hoda
    Extreme Kitten

Photon Particles, Sun.

• Awards Ceiling Cat Ninja

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #147 on: April 23, 2012, 01:26:00 PM »

Yeah it was the DW7 script i used and the formats are similar but vary from game to game. I think there should be a script for it though. I'll try getting the Gundam 3 game and see what I can do
    Cool Man, Cool.
    Thanks.

DemonBoy
    Holy Kitten

That one guy

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #148 on: April 24, 2012, 10:26:39 AM »

BOMB,  you the man bruh, yeah kagemaru is going to animate the movesets for these 2 characters

Alright I got gambit. He'll need to be t-posed. I'm still working on getting the dirge of Cerberus

-----------------------------------------------------------
    To those who wanted models from No More heroes and the like, I'm still working on getting the games.
    Possible new resource
    Star Ocean: Till the end of time
    Most things rendered in WebGL (Example)

Partial resource
    One Piece: Pirate Warriors (I can only get a few models for now. Most are glitchy)
    « Last Edit: April 24, 2012, 10:31:51 AM by DemonBoy » Logged

AnImAiNe
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Famous Hacker Starstormer Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #149 on: April 24, 2012, 10:42:20 AM »

hey demon is sanji one of the models you have now? or is the script thing an issue for him still

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Pages:  1 ... 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 ... 45
    Print
    Jump to: