Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Project M Idea for Wario, mods for the game/everyone else, please take a look...  (Read 1329 times)
Double D.
Hyper Kitten

--Temet Nosce--

• Awards Hot Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « on: April 15, 2012, 05:15:30 PM »

Hey guys I had an idea that you can take or run with....I was thinking that the fact you guys took Wario to his Wario Land moveset is PERFECT, I don't get why Sakurai opted for those weird Wario Ware movements...anyways.....

For his Down-Special, it would be pretty dope if the fart was replaced with like a rising uppercut or headbutt that works in the exact same fashion. On the ground, Wario could emit like a force or shockwave that will hit people near him like he's gathering up strength for the uppercut/headbutt, this could act like the explosion the fart would have made, and of course when he actually does the uppercut/headbutt, the animation would be just that and anyone hit by it would suffer the same effect that the fart did originally. While falling he can be in helpless state. This is just a small idea in order to make good ol' Wario more WarioLand-esque...I understand he doesn't have this move in the actual series but I feel that it fits his brute strength type nature. What do you guys, or anyone else think>

Pages: [1]
    Print
    Jump to: